Bentley Systems Announces the Finalists of the 2023 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure
Bentley Systems, Incorporated (Nasdaq: BSY), the infrastructure engineering software company, today announced the finalists of the 2023 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure. The annual awards program honors the extraordinary work of Bentley software users advancing infrastructure design, construction, and operations throughout the world. Twelve independent jury panels, representing 12 award categories, selected the 36 finalists from over 300 nominations submitted by 235 organizations from 51 countries.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230830578241/en/
2023 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure Finalists. Image courtesy Bentley Systems.
Representatives from the finalists’ organizations will present their projects to a panel of independent judges to determine the winners and meet with global press and industry executives at the 2023 Year in Infrastructure and Going Digital Awards event, which will be held at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore, October 11-12, 2023. Visit the site to learn how these extraordinary infrastructure projects are leveraging digital advancements to achieve unprecedented outcomes.
Chris Bradshaw, Bentley Systems’ Chief Marketing Officer, said, “We are so excited to be back in Singapore to present the Going Digital Awards finalists in front of our users and those attending virtually, as well as invited press and analysts at the 2023 Year in Infrastructure and Going Digital Awards event. These projects reflect how organizations have improved their workflows by embracing digital technologies to maximize efficiency and cost savings. I congratulate the finalists for advancing infrastructure intelligence by adopting Bentley Infrastructure Cloud, iTwin Platform and products, and Bentley Open Applications, and I wish them success on their future projects.”
The finalists in the 2023 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure are:
Bridges and Tunnels
- China Railway Changjiang Transportation Design Group Co., Ltd., Road & Bridge International Co., Ltd., Chongqing Expressway Group Co., Ltd. – Comprehensive Application of BIM-based Digital and Intelligent Design and Construction for the Liaozi Grand Bridge, Chongqing City, China
- Collins Engineers, Inc. – Digital Twins and Artificial Intelligence for Historic Robert Street Bridge Rehabilitation, St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
- WSP Australia Pty Ltd. – Southern Program Alliance, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Dura Vermeer Infra Landelijke Projecten, Mobilis, Gemeente Amsterdam – Bruggen en Straten Oranje Loper, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Laing O’Rourke – New Everton Stadium Project, Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom
- Laing O’Rourke – SEPA Surrey Hills Level Crossing Removal Project, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Arcadis – RSAS - Carstairs, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Mott MacDonald – Standardizing Delivery of Phosphorus Removal Schemes for the UK Water Industry, United Kingdom
- Phocaz, Inc. – CAD Assets to GIS – A CLIP Update, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Facilities, Campuses, and Cities
- Clarion Housing Group – Twins: Creating a Golden Thread across Digital Estates, London, United Kingdom
- Port Authority of New South Wales – Port Authority of New South Wales: A Case Study in Digital Transformation, New South Wales, Australia
- vrame Consult GmbH – Siemensstadt Square - Digital Campus Twin in Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Process and Power Generation
- MCC Capital Engineering & Research Incorporation Limited – Green and Digital Plant Construction Project of Linyi 2.7 Million Tons of High-Quality Special Steel Base, Linyi, Shandong, China
- Shanghai Investigation, Design & Research Institute Co., Ltd. – Digital Asset Management of Hydropower Projects Based on Digital Twins, Liangshan, Yibin, and Zhaotong, Sichuan and Yunnan, China
- Shenyang Aluminum & Magnesium Engineering & Research Institute Co., Ltd. – Digital Twin Application Project of Electrolytic Aluminum Engineering of Chinalco China Resources, Lvliang, Shanxi, China
Rail and Transit
- AECOM Perunding Sdn Bhd – Johor Bahru–Singapore Rapid Transit System Link, Malaysia and Singapore
- IDOM – Value Engineering Stage for Detailed Design & Supervision of the Rail Baltica Project, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
- Italferr S.p.A. – New High Speed Line Salerno – Reggio Calabria, Battipaglia, Campania, Italy
Roads and Highways
- Atkins – I-70 Floyd Hill to Veterans Memorial Tunnels Project, Idaho Springs, Colorado, United States
- Hunan Provincial Communications Planning, Survey & Design Institute Co., Ltd. – Hengyang-Yongzhou Expressway in Hunan Province, Hengyang and Yongzhou, Hunan, China
- SMEC South Africa – N4 Montrose Interchange, Mbombela, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Hyundai Engineering – Automated Design of Civil and Architectural Structures with STAAD API, Seoul, South Korea
- L&T Construction – Construction of 318 MLD (70 MGD) Wastewater Treatment Plant at Coronation Pillar, New Delhi, India
- RISE Structural Design, Inc. – Dhaka Metro Rail Line 1, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Subsurface Modeling and Analysis
- Arcadis – South Dock Bridge, London, United Kingdom
- OceanaGold – Validation of Digital Management Tools for OceanaGold’s Waihi Tailings Storage Facility, Waihi, Waikato, New Zealand
- Prof. Quick und Kollegen GmbH – Deutsche Bahn Neubaustrecke Gelnhausen – Fulda, Gelnhausen, Hessen, Germany
Surveying and Monitoring
- Avineon India P Ltd. – Provision of Services on the Generation of CityGML Models of Kowloon East for the Lands Department, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Italferr S.p.A. – The Digital Twin for Structural Monitoring of St. Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City
- UAB IT logika (DRONETEAM) – DBOX M2, Vilnius, Lithuania
Transmission and Distribution
- Elia – Digital Transformation and Connected iTwins in Smart Substation Design, Brussels, Belgium
- PowerChina Hubei Electric Engineering Co., Ltd. – Full Life-cycle Digital Application on Xianning Chibi 500kV Substation Project, Xianning, Hubei, China
- Qinghai Kexin Electric Power Design Institute Co., Ltd. – 110kV Transmission and Transformation Project in Deerwen, Guoluo Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Qinghai Province, China, Gande County, Guoluo Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Qinghai, China
Water and Wastewater
- Geoinfo Services – Achieving Drink from Tap 24x7 Water Supply System for Emerging Economies, Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India
- L&T Construction – Rajghat Multi Village Rural Water Supply Scheme, Ashok Nagar and Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Project Controls Cubed LLC – EchoWater Project, Sacramento, California, United States
For more information about the finalists, visit this link.
Image 1 :
2023 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure Finalists.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings, powered by the iTwin Platform for infrastructure digital twins, include MicroStation and Bentley Open applications for modeling and simulation, Seequent’s software for geoprofessionals, and Bentley Infrastructure Cloud encompassing ProjectWise for project delivery, SYNCHRO for construction management, and AssetWise for asset operations. Bentley Systems’ 5,000 colleagues generate annual revenues of more than $1 billion in 194 countries.
© 2023 Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley, the Bentley logo, Bentley Infrastructure Cloud, Bentley Open, AssetWise, iTwin, MicroStation, ProjectWise, Seequent, and SYNCHRO are either registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Bentley Systems, Incorporated or one of its direct or indirect wholly owned subsidiaries. All other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About Business Wire
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
STEMCELL Technologies Partners with Science World to Empower Girls Pursuing Science-related Careers25.9.2023 21:02:00 EEST | Press release
STEMCELL Technologies, Canada’s largest biotechnology company, is pleased to announce it will be the presenting partner of the Girls and STEAM Summit at Science World in Vancouver. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230925955247/en/ STEMCELL Technologies, Canada’s largest biotechnology company, is pleased to announce it will be the presenting partner of the Girls and STEAM Summit at Science World in Vancouver, British Columbia. The Summit, which takes place on November 4, 2023, is a full-day event with workshops, hands-on activities, a keynote presentation, and sessions with experienced mentors who work in STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and design, and math). “Science is about so much more than what happens in the laboratory. It provides a lens that can instill a deep-seated curiosity in young minds and enrich every aspect of our lives,” said Sharon Louis, Senior Vice President of Research and Devel
AngloGold Ashanti plc Completes the Primary Listing of Its Ordinary Shares on the NYSE and Commences Trading25.9.2023 17:11:00 EEST | Press release
AngloGold Ashanti is pleased to announce that it has today completed its corporate restructuring, with a primary listing of its shares on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and a corporate domicile in the UK. The corporate restructuring was first announced on 12 May of this year and approved by the shareholders of AngloGold Ashanti Limited on 18 August. “The move of our primary listing to the NYSE provides us with improved access to the world’s largest capital market and places us alongside the industry’s highest-valued gold companies,” said AngloGold Ashanti CEO Alberto Calderon. “This signifies an important new era for AngloGold Ashanti strengthening our corporate infrastructure as we continue to focus on taking performance from our world class asset base to the next level.” The ordinary shares of AngloGold Ashanti plc commenced trading on the NYSE today, 25 September 2023, maintaining the ticker symbol AU. Trading in the AngloGold Ashanti Limited American Depositary Shares (ADSs) on
PLIDCO Launches New Line of Hydrogen-Compatible Fittings25.9.2023 17:00:00 EEST | Press release
The Pipe Line Development Company (PLIDCO), the leader in pipeline leak repair and maintenance fittings, announced today a new range of products for use with hydrogen pipelines in response to the emerging transition toward hydrogen and other alternative energy sources. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230925622149/en/ PLIDCO Hydrogen-Compliant Fittings Brochure (Photo: Business Wire) Designed for onshore and subsea high-pressure emergency pipeline repairs and routine pipeline maintenance applications, PLIDCO’s products are ideal for hydrogen, oil, gas, water, chemical, steam, slurry and other piping systems. Its high-pressure fittings are designed and manufactured to meet the highest quality standards, following ASME/ANSI codes and adhering to a strict quality control program. “As the shift toward a hydrogen-based energy system gains traction, we anticipate an emerging need for pipeline maintenance and repair p
MESTEC Wins Oracle® Global Leaders ISV of the Year Award25.9.2023 16:30:00 EEST | Press release
MESTEC is excited to accept the Oracle Global Leaders ISV of the Year Award at this year’s Oracle CloudWorld Conference. At over 50% annual growth, MESTEC is leading the manufacturing software category and welcoming some of the world’s most innovative and valuable manufacturers to its pioneering SaaS MES platform. MESTEC’s primary focus on helping manufacturers gain performance across 80+ key manufacturing KPIs, along with its rapid deployment time, is fuelling customer migration to the platform. MESTEC is part of the Eyelit Group, an emerging leader in manufacturing software platforms. Together with Eyelit advanced manufacturing software, the two platforms are seeing especially strong demand in semiconductor, automotive, medtech, aerospace and defence, battery, and solar industries. The platforms support all key manufacturing workflows including asset management, factory and equipment integration, automation, manufacturing execution (MES), recipe management, quality management, planni
ASMPT AMICRA and Teramount Collaborate to Advance Silicon Photonics Packaging25.9.2023 16:00:00 EEST | Press release
ASMPT AMICRA, a worldwide leading supplier of ultra-high precision die attach equipment that specializes in ultra-high precision die attach solutions, and Teramount Ltd, the leader in scalable fiber connectivity to chips, today announced a collaboration to address the challenge of connecting fibers to silicon photonic chips, to meet the ever-growing bandwidth demands in datacom and telecom applications. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230925435797/en/ A close collaboration between Teramount and ASMPT AMICRA on fiber connectivity to silicon photonics chips (Photo: Business Wire) In the rapidly evolving fields of artificial intelligence and high-performance networking, one of the primary challenges has been to achieve seamless fiber-to-chip connectivity. The collaboration between the two companies, based on placement of Teramount’s pioneering wafer-level self-aligning optical elements on customer’s Silicon Photo
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom