ADC Therapeutics Presents Interim Phase I Data from its Novel Antibody-Drug Conjugate ADCT-402
ADC Therapeutics (ADCT), an oncology drug discovery and development company that specializes in the development of proprietary Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs) targeting major cancers, today announced clinical data from two ongoing Phase I clinical trials evaluating ADCT-402 (loncastuximab tesirine or “Lonca-T”) in important subtypes of lymphoma and leukemia. The data were presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting in Atlanta, USA.
1. Interim results of a Phase I open label, single agent, dose-escalating study of ADCT-402 evaluating tolerability, safety, pharmacokinetics and efficacy in patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Dr. Brad Kahl, M.D., Professor for Medical Oncology at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, said: “A significant number of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) patients become relapsed or refractory to existing therapies and have no approved treatment options. As a result, we are very excited about the 60 percent overall response rate (ORR) of Lonca-T at 120 µg/kg or higher, including a 35 percent complete response rate, in this difficult-to-treat patient population. Although the data are still maturing, we are also very encouraged by a median duration of response so far of approximately 5 months. Overall, these results justify the rapid development of the Lonca-T clinical program to address this unmet need.”
Data were presented from 138 evaluable, heavily pre-treated, patients who had failed, or were intolerant to, any established therapy known to provide clinical benefit. The median age of patients was 64 years, and they had a median of 3 prior therapies. Data were reported from Part 1 and Part 2 of the Phase I study as of November 1, 2017. In Part 1 (dose escalation), 88 patients were treated at dose ranges from 15-200 µg/kg. In Part 2 (dose expansion), 50 patients were treated in two cohorts at either 120 or 150 µg/kg.
Key findings presented at an oral presentation included:
- For the 68 response-evaluable patients in Part 1 at doses greater than or equal to 120 μg/kg, the ORR was 60 percent (41/68) with 24 patients achieving a complete response (35 percent) and 17 patients achieving a partial response (25 percent).
- For the 49 response-evaluable patients in Part 1 with Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma at doses greater than or equal to 120 µg/kg the ORR was 55 percent (27/49) with 18 patients achieving a complete response (37 percent) and 9 patients achieving a partial response (18 percent).
- ADCT-402 has been reasonably well tolerated.
- The most common treatment-emergent adverse events of any grade occurring in at least 20 percent of patients in Part 1 and Part 2 were fatigue (44 percent), nausea (28 percent), elevated gamma-glutamyltransferase (27 percent), anemia (25 percent), and peripheral edema (25 percent). The most common Grade 3 or 4 adverse events occurring in at least 5 percent of patients, regardless of attribution, were reduced neutrophil count (15 percent), elevated gamma-glutamyltransferase (15 percent), anemia (12 percent), reduced platelet count (12 percent), neutropenia (12 percent), thrombocytopenia (9 percent), elevated blood alkaline phosphatase (5 percent), fatigue (5 percent), reduced lymphocyte count (5 percent), and reduced white blood cell count (5 percent).
- Dose expansion in Part 2 of the Phase I study may continue using the recommended doses from Part 1 (i.e. 120 or 150 µg/kg).
2. Elucidating Exposure-Response (Safety and Efficacy) of ADCT-402 (Loncastuximab Tesirine), a Novel Pyrrolobenzodiazepine-containing Antibody Drug Conjugate, for Recommended Phase 2 Dose Determination in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
This poster presented pharmacokinetic (PK) data elucidating the relationship between drug exposure and response in terms of safety and efficacy.
3. Interim results of a Phase I open label, single agent, dose-escalating study of ADCT-402 evaluating tolerability, safety, pharmacokinetics and efficacy in patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Data were presented from 29 evaluable, heavily pre-treated, patients who had failed, or were intolerant to, any established therapy known to provide clinical benefit. The median age of patients was 50 years, and they had a median of 2 prior therapies. Data were reported from Part 1 of the Phase I study as of November 1, 2017. In Part 1 (dose escalation), patients were treated at dose ranges from 15-150 µg/kg every three weeks, or at a dose of 50 µg/kg once weekly.
Key findings presented at a poster session included:
- Four patients achieved a complete bone marrow response.
- ADCT-402 has been reasonably well tolerated.
- The most common treatment-emergent adverse events of any grade occurring in at least 20 percent of patients were nausea (31 percent), fatigue (24 percent), febrile neutropenia (24 percent), and headache (24 percent). The most common Grade 3 or 4 adverse events occurring in at least 10 percent of patients, regardless of attribution, were febrile neutropenia (24 percent), reduced neutrophil count (14 percent), bacteremia (10 percent), abdominal pain (10 percent), lung infection (10 percent), and sepsis (10 percent).
- Dose escalation will continue using weekly dosing.
ADCT-402 is an antibody drug conjugate (ADC) composed of a humanized monoclonal antibody that binds to human CD19, conjugated through a linker to a pyrrolobenzodiazepine (PBD)-dimer toxin. Once bound to a CD19- expressing cell, ADCT-402 is internalized into the cell where enzymes release the PBD-based warhead. CD19 is a clinically validated target for the treatment of B-cell malignancies. The PBD-based warhead has the ability to form highly cytotoxic DNA interstrand cross-links, blocking cell division and resulting in cell death. ADCT-402 is being evaluated in two ongoing Phase I clinical trials in patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell lineage non-Hodgkin lymphoma and relapsed or refractory B-cell lineage acute lymphoblastic leukemia. (www.adct-402.com)
About ADC Therapeutics
ADC Therapeutics SA (ADCT) is an oncology drug development company that specializes in the development of proprietary antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) targeting major types of hematological malignancies and solid tumors. The Company’s ADCs are highly targeted biopharmaceutical drugs that combine monoclonal antibodies specific to surface antigens present on particular tumor cells with a novel class of highly potent pyrrolobenzodiazepine (PBD) based warheads via a chemical linker. The Company has four PBD-based antibody drug conjugates in six ongoing Phase Ia and Ib clinical trials in the USA and in Europe, and a deep pipeline of other preclinical ADCs in development. ADCT enjoys strong relationships with world class partners, including AstraZeneca and its global biologics research and development arm, MedImmune. The Company is based in Lausanne (Biopôle), Switzerland and has operations in London, San Francisco and New Jersey. (www.adctherapeutics.com).
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
Philip Morris International Announces Non-Executive Board Chairman Louis Camilleri to Assume CEO Role at Ferrari S.p.A.21.7.2018 21:19 | Tiedote
The board of directors of Philip Morris International (NYSE:PM) has its board member, Sergio Marchionne, and his family in our thoughts and prayers during this challenging time. We congratulate our board chairman, Louis Camilleri, as he assumes the role of CEO of Ferrari S.p.A. The long term relationship between our two companies is deep and meaningful and we look forward to continued business collaboration. Mr. Camilleri will continue to serve as non-executive chairman of the PMI board. Philip Morris International: Who We Are We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We’re building our future on smoke-free products. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirem
Loxam Announces a Conditional Agreement to Acquire UK Platforms20.7.2018 17:51 | Tiedote
Loxam Group (“Loxam”) announces that its wholly-owned subsidiary Nationwide Platforms Limited (“Nationwide”) has entered into a conditional agreement with HSS Hire Group plc (“HSS”) with respect to the acquisition of UK Platforms Limited (“UKP”). UKP specializes in renting powered access equipment from its 12 branches located throughout the United Kingdom. The company has approximately 130 employees and operates a fleet of 3,000 units. UKP is controlled by HSS since 2013. As part of this transaction, Nationwide has entered into a commercial agreement with HSS to provide powered access equipment to complement HSS’ existing fleet. The closing of the transaction is subject to the approval by HSS’ shareholders and the confirmation that it will not be referred to the Competition and Mergers Authority. The transaction is expected to close before year end 2018. Don Kenny, CEO of Loxam’s Powered Access Division states: “I am delighted with the acquisition of UKP which will further reinforce NW
Schlumberger Announces Second-Quarter 2018 Results20.7.2018 14:00 | Tiedote
Schlumberger Limited (NYSE: SLB) today reported results for the second quarter of 2018. (Stated in millions, except per share amounts) Three Months Ended Change Jun. 30, 2018 Mar. 31, 2018 Jun. 30, 2017 Sequential Year-on-year Revenue $8,303 $7,829 $7,462 6% 11% Pretax operating income $1,094 $974 $950 12% 15% Pretax operating margin 13.2% 12.4% 12.7% 75 bps 45 bps Net income - GAAP basis $430 $525 $(74) -18% n/m Net income, excluding charges & credits* $594 $525 $488 13% 22% Diluted EPS - GAAP basis $0.31 $0.38 $(0.05) -18% n/m Diluted EPS, excluding charges & credits* $0.43 $0.38 $0.35 13% 23% *These are non-GAAP financial measures. See section below entitled "Charges & Credits" for details. n/m = not meaningful Schlumberger Chairman and CEO Paal Kibsgaard commented, “The second quarter was both busy and exciting for Schlumberger as we completed a number of major milestones in preparation for the broad-based global activity upturn that is now emerging. We delivered solid top-line gro
H.I.G. Capital Announces the Sale of KidsFoundation19.7.2018 22:50 | Tiedote
H.I.G. Capital (“H.I.G.”), a leading global private equity investment firm with more than €21 billion of equity capital under management, announced today that one of its affiliates has entered a definitive agreement to sell the KidsFoundation Group (“KidsFoundation”), the Dutch market leader in childcare services, to Onex Corporation (“Onex”)(TSX:ONEX). Terms were not disclosed. Headquartered in Almere, the Netherlands, KidsFoundation provides high-quality childcare to nearly 30,000 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. H.I.G. created KidsFoundation in 2014 through the acquisition of assets from the estate of Estro Group. During H.I.G.’s ownership, the company has developed strongly with significant capital invested by H.I.G. to create a high-quality childcare offering. H.I.G. worked with KidsFoundation management to optimise the footprint of the company by exiting loss-making locations, introduce new IT systems to drive operational improvement and develop an internal M&
SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l.: 2018 Second Quarter Results19.7.2018 19:01 | Tiedote
We are pleased to announce our quarterly conference call to discuss the results of SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018. Date: Monday, July 23, 2018 Time: 15.00 CEST / 14.00 BST / 9.00 EDT The call information will be distributed on our secure site. If you would like access to our call, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Regards, SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180719005634/en/ Contact information SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. Jennifer Gough email@example.com
NEORIS Announces Creation of Innovation Labs Worldwide to Create a Smarter Future19.7.2018 18:32 | Tiedote
NEORIS, a global digital consulting services company, announced today it is consolidating the most innovative solutions it has developed in different geographies and allocating unprecedented resources to deploy a network of Innovation Labs worldwide. The main objective is to lay the foundation for the continuous development of disruptive solutions for its four core industries: Manufacturing, Financial Services, Healthcare and Telecommunications. Due to its disruptive nature, NEORIS decided that its first Innovation Lab should be housed in the Monterrey Digital Hub, which today is the first-of-its-kind as it is a space where entrepreneurs, companies, universities and investors converge to foster an ecosystem for Digital Transformation. The lab inaugurated in Monterrey, Mexico is the first of a series of Innovation Labs that will open in the different countries that NEORIS operates, and is a space where customers can experience emerging technologies through real-life scenarios. One such
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme