Axway Launches Innovation Award for Customers Transforming Their Businesses Using Visionary Digital Initiatives
14.6.2017 09:00 | Business Wire
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA), a catalyst for transformation, has launched the first annual Axway Innovation Awards, designed to recognize the most innovative digital customer projects around the globe. Axway executives reviewed and analyzed dozens of business cases resulting in a selection of winners from five different regions: US, France, Benelux, Italy and Germany. Award winners built their projects on capabilities including Real Time Analytics, API Lifecycle Management, App Development, Community Management, Integration Foundation, and File Sync and Share – distinctly part of the innovative data integration and engagement platform, Axway AMPLIFY™.
During the nomination process for the 2017 Axway Innovation Awards, it was evident that many enterprises had unleashed their imagination and invented whole new ways to digitize and revolutionize their business. Several stood out as having successfully resolved business challenges using Axway technology in one or more of the following areas:
- Extending the edge through digital initiatives
- Driving measurable outcomes through new customer experiences
- Streamlining operations via advanced analytics
- Creating new, collaborative ecosystems
- Transforming the customer experience via new digital initiatives
Winners were selected based on how the company addressed challenging circumstances by fundamentally reimagining how they operate, resulting in a positive impact to the company’s daily operations and business. The following companies are some of the winners of the inaugural Axway Innovation Awards:
- Fannie Mae (US) – Fannie Mae reduced by 80% the time to troubleshoot and resolve issues and thus improve customer experience using Axway to implement real-time operational intelligence..
- Navistar (US) – Navistar used Axway's cross-platform app development product to quickly develop and distribute its mobile app, which expedites truck customers’ service visits. The Navistar team leveraged Axway’s performance and crash dashboard to gain visibility into the app's health, metrics and overall performance, as well as to quickly identify, pinpoint and fix app crashes.
- Siemens (Germany) – Siemens relied on Axway to enable their digital workplace by giving access to data anywhere in the world, to back up files easily, and to securely exchange files internally and externally, thus resulting in substantial cost savings. Siemens is using Axway to drive Digital Transformation with the largest EFSS deployment in the world. The solution was rolled out to 330,000 users and 450,000 devices within 12 months, with high user acceptance.
- Engie (France) – Engie solved several digital challenges in the energy industry including employee and consumer mobility, IoT and real-time B2B communication.
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany) –Bosch leveraged Axway’s solution for their complex enterprise IT infrastructure. Axway’s solution is part of the Bosch IoT Ecosystem project. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life”.
- BNP Paribas Securities Services (France) – BNP Paribas Securities Services optimized the operational monitoring and controls on its processes with Axway’s solution to ensure high quality customer service in a context of increased activity.
- TIM (Italy) – TIM is using Axway’s solution to provide innovative services for the developer community in Italy in order to open up new revenue streams.
“I am continuously amazed with the imagination our customers show when it comes to deploying our technology. With the Axway Innovation Awards we are delighted to recognize their efforts and creativity in building new business models that make meaningful differences to their own network of customers, suppliers, partners and employees. By improving existing IT systems and digital processes, they can deliver seamless experiences across all their virtual and physical interactions,” said Jeanine Banks, executive vice president, global products and solutions at Axway. “We are proud of our customers. Through this award, we would like to congratulate them for their creativity but also thank them for their trust and partnership in the ever-changing digital economy.”
To learn more about how your enterprise can leverage Axway AMPLIFY™, click here.
Follow @Axway: #APIFirst #Digital Business
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
Blanc & Otus
Simon Jones, 415-856-5155
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme tältä julkaisijalta, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
Lenovo Continues to Gain Momentum in First Quarter FY 2017/1818.8.2017 03:04 | Tiedote
Behind the strength of its 3-wave strategy, Lenovo’s business transformation continued to gain traction during the first quarter, delivering solid profitability in its core PC and smart devices business, and revenue and profit improvements in targeted growth areas, including the data center and mobile businesses. Fueled by new investments in people and products, Lenovo’s Data Center Group (DCG) introduced the most comprehensive product lineup in its history, with the new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile portfolio, and continued to build out its end-to-end sales organization. Similarly, Lenovo’s Mobile Business Group launched significant new products led by the Moto Z2 Force, available now on all major U.S. carriers, and ramped up its branding efforts worldwide. “In the first quarter this fiscal year, we had stable performance as we executed our 3-wave strategy with commitment. We
Spirent Tests Wi-Fi Network Performance with O2 at the Coca-Cola London Eye17.8.2017 18:57 | Tiedote
Spirent Communications plc (LSE:SPT), today announced its Landslide E10 network test platform has been used with O2 to validate the Wi-Fi network performance and capacity at the Coca-Cola London Eye, before the launch of a new smartphone application last month. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170817005758/en/ Spirent Landslide E10 helped O2 validate Wi-Fi performance and capacity at the Coca-Cola London Eye, before the launch of a new smartphone application last month. (Photo: Busines Wire) Merlin Entertainments plc, operator of the London Eye, wanted to measure its Wi-Fi network performance, to ensure its infrastructure could provide an excellent experience for users of the new app, which puts increased demands on the Wi-Fi network. “The London Eye is a global attractio
Watch BizWireTV: A Camera You Can Wear and Krispy Kreme’s Famous Donuts Get Eclipsed with Chocolate17.8.2017 15:08 | Tiedote
On BizWireTV, catch some Quick Biz Hits and see the latest in Star Power. Also see what’s happening in the startup world with the Accelerator Report, featuring the VC Watch and this week’s Startup Standout. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170817005305/en/ BizWireTV is hosted by Jordyn Rolling (Photo: Business Wire Now you can watch BizWireTV, and the latest breakthroughs in tech from the biggest brands, on any screen you want by downloading the new app through the Apple TV and iPhone App Store and Google Play for Android devices. Top of the Wire Introducing FrontRow: the camera re-invented. Watch BizWireTV to see more disruptors as well as the top 5 trending stories of the week! A core c
PsiOxus Therapeutics Announce Two New Board Appointments: New Board Appointments Strengthen Company’s US Presence17.8.2017 10:00 | Tiedote
PsiOxus Therapeutics, Ltd. (PsiOxus) today announced the appointment of Charles Rowland and Duncan Higgons to the Board of Directors as part of an ongoing drive to expand in the US. Charles Rowland was most recently the President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals, a clinical stage pharmaceutical company focused on the global lupus nephritis market. Prior to this, he served as the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of ViroPharma, during which time the company grew into a global biopharmaceutical business with $500 million in annual revenues until it was acquired by Shire plc for $4.2 billion. Before joining ViroPharma, Mr. Rowland was executive Vice President, CFO, and interim co-CEO, for Endo Pharmaceuticals. In his earlier career, Charles held finance and operational positions at Biovail Pharmaceuticals, Breakaway Technologies, Pharmacia
Smarsh Adds Voice Archiving Offering with Acquisition of London-Based Cognia17.8.2017 09:59 | Tiedote
Smarsh®, providing information archiving solutions for compliance, e-discovery and risk management, has completed the acquisition of Cognia, a worldwide leader in cloud-based voice archiving, audio search and analytics. Smarsh will leverage Cognia’s intellectual property and development resources to offer its global customer base enhanced capabilities around mobile and fixed-line voice communication – alongside a market-leading range of electronic communications – within The Archiving Platform. The acquisition will expand the existing presence of Smarsh in Europe and is central to its MiFID II compliance solution for financial firms. In addition to capturing incoming and outgoing communication from fixed-line recording solutions, Cognia uniquely captures voice content directly from leading mobile carriers. Carrier-direct capture is the most reliable and automated method for capt
Schlumberger Announces Third-Quarter 2017 Results Conference Call17.8.2017 00:23 | Tiedote
Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB) will hold a conference call on October 20, 2017 to discuss the results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2017. The conference call is scheduled to begin at 8:30 am US Eastern time and a press release regarding the results will be issued at 7:00 am US Eastern time. To access the conference call, listeners should contact the Conference Call Operator at +1 (800) 288-8967 within North America or +1 (612) 333-4911 outside of North America approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call, and ask for the “Schlumberger Earnings Conference Call.” A webcast of the conference call will be broadcast simultaneously at www.slb.com/irwebcast on a listen-only basis. Listeners should log in 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to test their browsers and register for the webcast. Following the end of the conference call,
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme