Axway Launches Innovation Award for Customers Transforming Their Businesses Using Visionary Digital Initiatives
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA), a catalyst for transformation, has launched the first annual Axway Innovation Awards, designed to recognize the most innovative digital customer projects around the globe. Axway executives reviewed and analyzed dozens of business cases resulting in a selection of winners from five different regions: US, France, Benelux, Italy and Germany. Award winners built their projects on capabilities including Real Time Analytics, API Lifecycle Management, App Development, Community Management, Integration Foundation, and File Sync and Share – distinctly part of the innovative data integration and engagement platform, Axway AMPLIFY™.
During the nomination process for the 2017 Axway Innovation Awards, it was evident that many enterprises had unleashed their imagination and invented whole new ways to digitize and revolutionize their business. Several stood out as having successfully resolved business challenges using Axway technology in one or more of the following areas:
- Extending the edge through digital initiatives
- Driving measurable outcomes through new customer experiences
- Streamlining operations via advanced analytics
- Creating new, collaborative ecosystems
- Transforming the customer experience via new digital initiatives
Winners were selected based on how the company addressed challenging circumstances by fundamentally reimagining how they operate, resulting in a positive impact to the company’s daily operations and business. The following companies are some of the winners of the inaugural Axway Innovation Awards:
- Fannie Mae (US) – Fannie Mae reduced by 80% the time to troubleshoot and resolve issues and thus improve customer experience using Axway to implement real-time operational intelligence..
- Navistar (US) – Navistar used Axway's cross-platform app development product to quickly develop and distribute its mobile app, which expedites truck customers’ service visits. The Navistar team leveraged Axway’s performance and crash dashboard to gain visibility into the app's health, metrics and overall performance, as well as to quickly identify, pinpoint and fix app crashes.
- Siemens (Germany) – Siemens relied on Axway to enable their digital workplace by giving access to data anywhere in the world, to back up files easily, and to securely exchange files internally and externally, thus resulting in substantial cost savings. Siemens is using Axway to drive Digital Transformation with the largest EFSS deployment in the world. The solution was rolled out to 330,000 users and 450,000 devices within 12 months, with high user acceptance.
- Engie (France) – Engie solved several digital challenges in the energy industry including employee and consumer mobility, IoT and real-time B2B communication.
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany) –Bosch leveraged Axway’s solution for their complex enterprise IT infrastructure. Axway’s solution is part of the Bosch IoT Ecosystem project. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life”.
- BNP Paribas Securities Services (France) – BNP Paribas Securities Services optimized the operational monitoring and controls on its processes with Axway’s solution to ensure high quality customer service in a context of increased activity.
- TIM (Italy) – TIM is using Axway’s solution to provide innovative services for the developer community in Italy in order to open up new revenue streams.
“I am continuously amazed with the imagination our customers show when it comes to deploying our technology. With the Axway Innovation Awards we are delighted to recognize their efforts and creativity in building new business models that make meaningful differences to their own network of customers, suppliers, partners and employees. By improving existing IT systems and digital processes, they can deliver seamless experiences across all their virtual and physical interactions,” said Jeanine Banks, executive vice president, global products and solutions at Axway. “We are proud of our customers. Through this award, we would like to congratulate them for their creativity but also thank them for their trust and partnership in the ever-changing digital economy.”
To learn more about how your enterprise can leverage Axway AMPLIFY™, click here.
Follow @Axway: #APIFirst #Digital Business
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com.
Blanc & Otus
Simon Jones, 415-856-5155
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme tältä julkaisijalta, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
Logitech Delivers Strong Q2 Sales and Profit Growth24.10.2017 04:00 | Tiedote
Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced financial results for the second quarter of Fiscal Year 2018. Q2 sales were $634 million, up 12 percent in US dollars and 11 percent in constant currency, compared to Q2 of the prior year. Q2 GAAP operating income grew 12 percent to $60 million, compared to $53 million in the same quarter a year ago. Q2 GAAP earnings per share (EPS) grew 21 percent to $0.34, compared to $0.28 in the same quarter a year ago. Q2 non-GAAP operating income grew 12 percent to $72 million, compared to $65 million in the same quarter a year ago. Q2 non-GAAP EPS grew 14 percent to $0.40, compared to $0.35 in the same quarter a year ago. “We delivered another strong quarter of growth,” said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and chief executive officer. “Gaming and Video
Proton OnSite Has Been Awarded a Contract for Approximately USD 1.8 Million and Assumes the Lead Role in the US Government Advanced Water Splitting Benchmarking Project24.10.2017 00:02 | Tiedote
Proton OnSite (Proton), a wholly owned subsidiary of Nel ASA, Oslo Norway (Nel, OSE:NEL) has been awarded a contract for approximately USD 1.8 million to participate in the US Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) Advanced Water Splitting Benchmarking Project. This is a critical piece of DOE’s HydroGEN Energy Materials Network (EMN) consortium, which was launched to accelerate the discovery and development of materials for low cost hydrogen production, enabling energy storage, resiliency and economic opportunities across sectors. Proton will work with DOE National Laboratories and lead a team to ensure that all experimental results across the water splitting research community are properly vetted, standards are set for comparison, and roadmaps are developed including research priorities and capability needs. Kathy Ayers, Proton’s Vice President of Research and Development, has been named overall project
SES Networks Works with Project Loon to Restore Connectivity in Puerto Rico23.10.2017 20:14 | Tiedote
SES Networks' high throughput and fibre-like satellite connectivity service, the stratospheric balloons operated by X, Alphabet’s self-described “moonshot factory”, and local telecommunications expertise are playing a key role in restoring 4G/LTE connectivity in disaster-affected Puerto Rico, SES announced today. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171023006165/en/ SES Networks Works with Project Loon to Restore Connectivity in Puerto Rico (Photo: Business Wire) The connectivity is powered by Project Loon's targeted cell coverage and SES Networks' O3b FastConnect, a rapidly deployable satellite terminal delivering fibre-like performance. Together with local technology partners, SES Networks and X are providing reliable high-performance connectivity to Puerto Ricans whose lives have been dev
Sagemcom Unveils the Next-Generation Multi-Gigabit Solutions23.10.2017 19:05 | Tiedote
AFTER THE SUCCESS OF ITS ONE GIGABIT GATEWAY RANGE, SAGEMCOM RELEASES TO THE OPERATORS THE NEXT GENERATION MULTI-GIGABIT GATEWAYS – VDSL 35B / G.FAST / PON, 2.5G/10G PON, DOCSIS 3.1 – INTEGRATING HIGH EFFICIENCY 802.11AX Wi-Fi, IN ADDITION TO NEW SMART HOME CONNECTIVITY SOLUTIONS INCLUDING DISTRIBUTED WI-FI, VOICE CONTROL AND HOME AUTOMATION. The VDSL 35B / G.fast / FTTH / PON universal gateway, F@st 5380, integrates G.fast 212MHz, GPON and 802.11ax Wi-Fi, enabling the operators to deliver Multi-Gigabit end-to-end services, and to meet the growing bandwidth required by the end-users. F@st 5380 benefits from the last innovations of the in-house field proven Sagemcom SWANTM software suite including big data, Wi-Fi distribution, smart diagnostics… The next generation Fiber gateways range includes two products: F@st 5688ax for 10G PON (XGS-PON
Moody’s Analytics Launches the CreditLens™ Platform23.10.2017 18:43 | Tiedote
Moody’s Analytics has launched the CreditLens platform, our next-generation credit origination and risk monitoring solution. This new platform offers flexibility, configurability, and efficiency to lending institutions striving to establish smarter and leaner loan origination practices. The CreditLens platform reduces time-to-decision while tapping into powerful models and insightful analytics that help lenders manage risk and drive productivity. Lenders gain efficiency from the solution’s automated spreading capability and a flexible model authoring module. They also gain deep insights from built-in Moody’s Analytics Risk Grading features and Business Insights dashboards, which provide a complete view of the lender’s credit relationships. Automation in the platform also reduces errors and preserves data lineage throughout the credit assessment and origination process.
Knopp Biosciences Announces Renewal of NIH Blueprint Grant Award for Advancing KCNQ2 Modulators in Epilepsy23.10.2017 18:11 | Tiedote
Knopp Biosciences LLC today announced the renewal and expansion of its grant award from the National Institutes of Health Blueprint Neurotherapeutics Network to advance novel treatments for epilepsy. The Phase 2 award under the NIH Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program anticipates NIH support of up to $2 million over the next three years of the project, subject to satisfactory completion of milestones. The renewal follows the successful completion of all milestones under a previously awarded Phase 1 grant of $400,000. Knopp is directing its potassium channel activator program to preclinical and clinical development of small-molecule drug candidates against a validated, anti-seizure pharmaceutical target encoded by the KCNQ2 gene. Knopp intends to advance novel, small-molecule KCNQ2 activators in neonatal epileptic encephalopathy, a rare disorder caused by inherit
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme