Belkin Revamps SOUNDFORM™ Audio Portfolio With New Colors, Robust Feature Sets, and Kid-friendly Offerings
Belkin, a global consumer electronics leader, today announces three new additions to its growing SOUNDFORM audio portfolio – the SOUNDFORM Immerse Noise Cancelling Earbuds, the SOUNDFORM Play True Wireless Earbuds, and SOUNDFORM Nano Wireless Earbuds for Kids. The new SOUNDFORM solutions fill out Belkin’s vast true wireless audio collection, offering wireless earbuds for wide age ranges and at various price points.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220607005084/en/
Left to right: SOUNDFORM Play, SOUNDFORM Immerse, SOUNDFORM Nano (Photo: Business Wire)
“Since launching the Belkin SOUNDFORM™ audio line just a few years ago, we introduced a variety of innovative audio solutions ranging from award-winning premium smart speakers to popular kids' headphones,” says Melody Tecson, senior director of product management, Belkin. “Our audio team has deep expertise in the acoustic industry and delivers high quality true wireless earbud solutions that will complement day-to-day activities from working out, taking work calls, or studying at home.”
SOUNDFORM™ Immerse Noise Cancelling Earbuds
Announced earlier this year at CES 2022, the SOUNDFORM Immerse Noise Cancelling Earbuds are Belkin’s top-of-the-line audio solution designed for true audiophiles who value a feature-rich solution and premium listening experience.
- Hybrid ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) and 3 microphones per earbud filter and eliminate unwanted noise for clearer call quality and an ideal listening experience
- Hear-Thru mode enables users to adjust ambient sound levels so they can stay alert of their surroundings
- Multipoint connection offers seamless switching between multiple devices
- 12mm dual-layer dynamic drivers with neodymium magnets and aptX audio technology offer intensely vivid sounds and truly immersive audio moments
- 31 hours of battery life – 7 hours of playtime per charge for the earbuds, plus another 24 hours of battery in the wireless charging case for uninterrupted talking, listening, and streaming
- Locating capabilities with Apple Find My network to locate charging case, and Belkin Ping My Earbuds feature to locate earbuds
- Google Fast Pair allows Android phones to instantly connect with a simple tap
- Accompanying SOUNDFORM app provides advanced customization features such as personalized EQ settings and adjustable Hear-Thru levels
- Qi wireless charging case for quick and easy recharging
- IPX5-rated sweat and water resistance
- Black and White color options
SOUNDFORM™ Play True Wireless Earbuds
The SOUNDFORM Play True Wireless Earbuds are the next generation of Belkin’s original SOUNDFORM True Wireless Earbuds offering more features such as EQ presets, improved battery life, and four different color options at an affordable price.
- Dual Beamforming technology with 2 microphones in each earbud reduces environmental noise and provides audio clarity on calls
- 38 hours of battery life — up to 8 hours of playtime for the earbuds, plus 30 hours in the charging case
- 3 touch-controllable EQ presets for personalized sound
- 6mm dynamic drivers deliver clear, dependable sound quality
- Fast USB-C charging fully charges case and buds in just 1.5 hours
- IPX5-rated sweat and water resistance
- Intuitive touch controls in both earbuds allows users to tap to skip tracks, answer calls and more
- Midnight, Cloud, Petal and Ocean color options
SOUNDFORM™ Nano Wireless Earbuds for Kids
The SOUNDFORM Nano Wireless Earbuds for Kids deliver safe, high-quality sound up to 85dB volume limit, all-day comfort and extended battery life so children ages 7+ can safely listen to audio. The SOUNDFORM Nano Wireless Earbuds join the SOUNDFORM Mini Wireless Headphones in Belkin’s audio collection specifically designed for kids.
- Safe Sound for Kids 85dB volume limit protects young, sensitive hearing from loud sounds
- 5 different ear tip size options, including extra-extra small, assure a comfortable fit and premium listening experience for smaller ears
- 24 hours of battery life – up to 5 hours of non-stop playtime, with an additional 19 hours of battery life in the charging case
- 6mm dynamic driver in each earbud makes favorite songs come alive
- IPX5 water resistance keeps earbuds safe as kids splash through puddles, dash through light rain, and play carefree
- Case and earbuds are fully charged in just 2 hours with the included micro-USB cable
- Blue, Pink and White color options
Pricing and Availability
- The SOUNDFORM Immerse are now available to order for $179.99 USD on Belkin.com.
- The SOUNDFORM Play are now available to order for $59.99 USD on Belkin.com
- The SOUNDFORM Nano are now available to order for $49.99 USD on Belkin.com.
Imagery can be found HERE.
Belkin is an accessories market leader delivering power, protection, productivity, connectivity and audio solutions for a broad range of consumer electronics and enterprise environments. Designed in Southern California and sold in more than 50 countries around the world, Belkin creates products that empower people through technology whether at home, at work or on a new adventure. In 2018, Belkin International merged with Foxconn Interconnect Technology to bolster its global influence and remains forever inspired by people and the planet we live on.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
VP of Global Communications and Corporate Development
About Business Wire
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
SINOVAC joins hands with HKU-CTC research team and Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong to kick off a clinical trial of an Omicron-specific inactivated vaccine for booster use in Hong Kong, China4.7.2022 14:30:00 EEST | Press release
A kick off ceremony was held at Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong (Gleneagles or GHK) for initiating a clinical trial to assess the safety and immunogenicity of the SINOVAC’s Omicron-specific COVID-19 inactivated vaccine used as a booster shot in healthy adults, in anticipation of providing scientific evidence for future immunization strategy. This study is led by a medical research team of the University of Hong Kong Clinical Trials Centre (HKU-CTC) in collaboration with Gleneagles. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220704005146/en/ [From right to left] Professor Ivan Hung Fan-ngai, Ru Chien & Helen Lieh Professor in Health Sciences Pedagogy, Clinical Professor and Chief of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, School of Clinical Medicine, Assistant Dean (Admissions), LKS Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong; Dr Kenneth Tsang, CEO of Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong; Ms. Cheryl Law, International
BearingPoint Appoints 19 New Partners Across Europe4.7.2022 10:58:00 EEST | Press release
Management and technology consultancy BearingPoint announced today that it has appointed 19 new Partners across Europe. 14 Partners have been internally promoted, and five Partners joined BearingPoint from outside the firm. The appointments underline the firm’s ongoing success and growth and the ambitions defined in its Strategy 2025: putting people in the center, outperforming the market every year, and being in the top three in chosen areas of expertise. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220704005035/en/ Kiumars Hamidian, Managing Partner BearingPoint. (Photo: Business Wire) Kiumars Hamidian, Managing Partner BearingPoint, said: “It is a real pleasure that we were able to promote internally 14 new Partners to our Partner-led firm. All of them have reached this important milestone based on their exceptional abilities, deep industry expertise and outstanding commitment to serving our clients. In addition to our
VOOPOO Unveils 3 New Products, Telling Story of Its 8-year Entrepreneurship Journey in 30 Minutes4.7.2022 10:15:00 EEST | Press release
VOOPOO’s 2022 "More Than Infinity" virtual product launch was held on June 29, 2022, where VOOPOO took 30 minutes to review its brand story during the past 8 years since its founding, expounding the connection between the “infinity symbol” and the brand spirit and demonstrating its commitment to creating infinite new possibilities using technology in 3 chapters. Meanwhile, the event was highlighted by 3 POD products featuring VOOPOO’s most cutting-edge technology. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220629005586/en/ Infinite innovation: The new product launch, backed by atomization platforms and chip development, manifests VOOPOO’s R&D strength. (Graphic: Business Wire) A very important theme at the virtual event was telling the growth story of VOOPOO since its founding 8 years ago. Evolving from an atomization chip solution provider to today’s industry leader of open electronic atomization, VOOPOO has driven the
AGILA Pet Insurance becomes part of JAB Backed Pinnacle Pet Group, to create a Leading Pan-European Pet Insurance Platform4.7.2022 10:00:00 EEST | Press release
JAB Holding Company ("JAB") and WERTGARANTIE Group today announced a strategic partnership whereby JAB's European pet insurance platform, Pinnacle Pet Group ("PPG") will acquire 100% of the shares in AGILA Tierversicherung AG (“AGILA”), the German market leader in pet insurance, from the WERTGARANTIE Group. In return, the WERTGARANTIE Group will become an investor in PPG. The transaction is expected to close in Q4 2022, subject to customary closing conditions, including regulatory approvals. The parties have agreed not to disclose the financial details of the transaction. With JAB’s support, PPG will be built into a leading Pan-European platform for animal insurance through strategic investments and organic growth. The WERTGARANTIE Group will also continue to support PPG successful German activities as a relevant shareholder. AGILA will be an essential component of PPG's expansion. All employees at the Hanover headquarters will join the platform and will play a key role in PPG’s expans
Port Decarbonization: the First High-powered Hydrogen Barge for the Electrification of Ships at Berth4.7.2022 09:00:00 EEST | Press release
Hydrogène de France (“HDF Energy”) – Euronext Paris: HDF – and its partners of the ELEMANTA H2 project announce the signature of an MoU to deploy mobile solutions providing, from green or low-carbon hydrogen, cold ironing services complementing the electrical grid, for container ships, cruise ships or tankers. ELEMANTA H2 will also enable hydrogen bunkering to meet the refueling needs of future hydrogen ships. Maritime transport accounted for 13.5% of European total greenhouse gas emissions in 2018. In order to reach the European objective of reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 55% by 2030, the sector must accelerate its energy transition. ELEMANTA H2 aims to contribute to the decarbonization of port activities. The partners have identified the Port of Rouen and the Rubis Terminal location as a pioneer site because of its strategic position close to Paris. With the support of Normandie Energies and the port operator HAROPA, a demonstration barge will embed a high-power hydrogen fuel c
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom