C3 AI Releases Comprehensive Enhancements to Its Enterprise AI Application Development Platform and AI Applications
C3 AI (NYSE:AI), a leading enterprise AI software provider, today announced the release of major enhancements to its enterprise AI application development platform and AI applications designed to further accelerate digital transformation. Over the past decade, C3 AI has invested continuously in the C3 AI® Suite, its open, secure, and multi-cloud enterprise AI platform that leverages a model-driven architecture, enabling end-to-end enterprise AI including data integration, model development, MLOps, application development, and model governance and maintenance.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210216006166/en/
(Graphic: Business Wire)
The latest release – Version 7.17 – provides new capabilities to track and manage full lineage from data sources to application entities. In addition, the latest release includes new composable machine learning (ML) pipelines for data scientists; enhancements to C3 AI CRM, C3 AI Anti-Money Laundering, C3 AI Energy Management, C3 AI Production Schedule Optimization, and C3 AI Reliability applications; and a new enterprise AI application for the oil and gas industry, C3 AI Well Development Optimization.
“Today’s release introduces even more market-leading features for developers, data scientists, and data engineers, while bringing unparalleled speed to the development of enterprise AI applications,” said C3 AI President and Chief Product Officer Houman Behzadi. “We continue to invest significantly in our enterprise AI platform, wide range of developer tools, and configurable enterprise AI applications to enable a richer and more cohesive developer and user experience to accelerate AI adoption.”
The latest platform enhancements and features available with the C3 AI Suite include:
- Comprehensive data, feature, and model lineage: Improvements to enterprise AI application development tools include a new comprehensive data, feature, and model lineage component that enables developers and end users to understand the lineage of their application and AI/ML results.
- Enhanced time series feature generation: The latest release significantly accelerates feature engineering and model development. Enhancements enable faster feature parameterization, more comprehensive statistical transformations, and improved feature selection for use in C3 AI ML Pipelines.
- New composable ML pipelines: Expanding the ever-growing library of C3 AI ML Pipelines, the latest release includes four new pipelines to accelerate model development, including a deep learning pipe for forecasting and a linear quantile regression pipe for probabilistic predictions. C3 AI ML Pipelines also deliver improved model interpretability support with the addition of SHAP (Shapley Additive Explanations) to the available explainability frameworks.
- Multi-cloud Kubernetes service: As part of the ongoing Kubernetes/OpenShift standardization, the latest release supports the Kubernetes service on all clouds.
- New prebuilt data connectors: Performance and scalability improvements to C3 AI’s Virtual Data Lake framework include connectors to Snowflake, Spark/Databricks, S3, Microsoft Power BI, Azure Data Lake, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 – further expanding the library of prebuilt data connectors on the C3 AI Suite. The new connectors help accelerate data integration and allow engineers to create a virtual data image or ingest data directly into the C3 AI Suite.
- Enhancements to enterprise object models: New additions and enhancements to C3 AI’s suite of prebuilt enterprise object models further accelerate development of AI applications. Cross-industry object models provide functional capabilities, including energy management, equipment and process reliability, fraud detection, inventory optimization, and manufacturing yield optimization. In addition, C3 AI also offers industry-specific object models for manufacturing, financial services, oil and gas, utilities, and defense.
C3 AI also continues to invest in its growing portfolio of enterprise AI applications. Notable enhancements include:
- C3 AI CRM delivers a new AI-based precision revenue forecasting and opportunity scoring feature leveraging both data in traditional CRM systems and external feeds (e.g., financial data, news, commodity prices).
- C3 AI Reliability enhancements include a new module – C3 AI Diagram Parsing – to automatically generate digital twins and object models from piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs). C3 AI Diagram Parsing uses machine vision and natural language processing to parse P&IDs to generate machine-readable asset hierarchies and sensor-to-asset mappings.
- C3 AI Inventory Optimization enhancements include what-if scenario modeling capabilities for inventory analysts to account for the ever-changing dynamics of globally distributed supply chains and optimize for the best operating outcomes.
- C3 AI Production Schedule Optimization enhancements include a new user interface, enhancements to the object model, and additional composable ML pipelines. Modifications to the user interface enable end users to more easily generate, review, and act on AI-based demand forecasts and order line recommendations. The newly available demand planning and scheduling data models and ML pipelines help accelerate model development and deployment for data science teams.
- C3 AI Well Development Optimization is a new oil and gas application that optimizes upstream drilling costs and mitigates non-productive time risks such as stuck pipe, lost circulation, and drilling recovery. The application provides the foundational data model for AI-enabled well development applications, as well as for upstream oil and gas operators to plan and execute drilling operations.
For more information about this new release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About C3.ai, Inc.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI Public Relations
About Business Wire
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Vifor Pharma and Cara Therapeutics announce U.S. FDA acceptance and Priority Review of NDA for KORSUVA™* injection in hemodialysis patients with moderate-to-severe pruritus8.3.2021 09:00:00 EET | Press release
Regulatory News: This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210307005039/en/ Vifor Pharma and Cara Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CARA) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted and granted Priority Review for the New Drug Application (NDA) for KORSUVA™ (difelikefalin) solution for injection for the treatment of moderate-to-severe pruritus in hemodialysis patients. The PDUFA target action date for KORSUVA™ is 23 August 2021. The FDA stated that currently it is not planning to hold an advisory committee meeting to discuss the application. The FDA grants Priority Review to drug applications for potential therapies that, if approved, would be significant improvements in the safety or effectiveness of the treatment, diagnosis, or prevention of serious conditions when compared to standard applications. The NDA filing is supported by positive data from two pivotal phase-III trials KALM-1, condu
HD-PLC Alliance Develops Its Global Activities in High-speed Power Line Communications and High-speed Wired Communications8.3.2021 09:00:00 EET | Press release
Last year, HD-PLC Alliance *1, Fukuoka, Japan (Alliance) launched the “Global Strategy Preparatory Office”, a new ad-hoc working group, to support the advancement of IoT migration which is leading to a dramatic growth of the needs for high-speed PLC in various systems such as smart-meter, factory-automation (FA), building-automation (BA), solar power generation, smart-streetlight, smarter-city, smarter-home, etc. The Alliance announces today several initiatives as part of the development of its global activities. First, the Alliance will hold an HD-PLC *2 global web seminar (webinar) jointly with IEEE SA*3 on coming Thursday, 18th March to showcase its ecosystem footprint. Event title: [IEEE SA And HD-PLC Alliance Webinar March 2021] Home Networking, Industrial and Building Automation through HD-PLC (High Speed Powerline Communication) Official website: https://hd-plc.org/news/ , https://standards.ieee.org/events/index.html Topics covered/Agenda: HD-PLC technology and Standards, Buildi
Masimo Monitoring Solutions Promote Newborn and Maternal Safety8.3.2021 08:00:00 EET | Press release
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) provides a variety of innovative monitoring solutions designed to improve maternal and newborn safety during childbirth and the critical first minutes of life. Masimo SET® pulse oximetry’s ability to measure during motion and low perfusion has helped newborns, neonates, and pediatric patients like no other pulse oximetry. Not only has Masimo SET® helped clinicians reduce retinopathy of prematurity (ROP)1 and improve screening for critical congenital heart disease (CCHD),2-10 but it has helped push the standard of care for babies to new heights—the evidence from CCHD studies with SET®, for example, has been used in the establishment of screening guidelines used around the world.11 This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210307005058/en/ Masimo Newborn Sensor (Photo: Masimo) Today, on International Women’s Day, it is especially important to recognize that, as UNICEF reports, “newborns and mothers a
High-Quality Healthcare, Education Systems Highlighted in China's Two Sessions7.3.2021 06:41:00 EET | Press release
Building Healthy China and a high-quality education system are both important content in the draft outline of the 14th Five-Year Plan (2021-2025) for national economic and social development and the long-range objectives through the year 2035, which will be reviewed by lawmakers at the ongoing National People's Congress (NPC) session. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210306005020/en/ On the second day of this year's annual session of the NPC, China's national legislature, President Xi Jinping joined a group meeting with national political advisors from the education, medical and health sectors. He attended joint group meetings with national political advisors from various sectors during the Two Sessions eight times from 2013 to 2020, hearing their comments and suggestions. Ensuring people's health Talking about work in medical and health areas, Xi reiterated holding people's health as a strategic priority, call
CGTN: China Outlines Plan to Address Economic Challenges in Next 5 Years5.3.2021 16:02:00 EET | Press release
China has set a gross domestic product (GDP) growth target of over six percent for 2021 and outlined a plan to promote innovation, green development, and common prosperity in the next five years. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210305005288/en/ Addressing the country's annual legislative session, Premier Li Keqiang on Friday explained how China is going to tackle the numerous challenges it faces in a new development stage. "China remains in an important period of strategic opportunity for development. Yet, there are changes in both the opportunities and challenges we face," Li said when delivering a government work report at the opening meeting of the fourth session of the 13th National People's Congress (NPC), China's top legislature. 'Extraordinary year' Describing 2020 as "an extraordinary year in the history of the People's Republic of China," the premier underscored China's "major strategic success" in fi
Everbridge Awarded Revolutionary New Public Warning Patent for Technology that Automates the Selection of the Optimal Communications Channels to Reach the Broadest, Hyper-Targeted Populations – as Fast as Possible – During a Crisis5.3.2021 15:30:00 EET | Press release
Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM), today announced the company received a revolutionary new patent related to its world-class Public Warning system. The patent pertains to technology focused on hybrid population alerting systems and intelligent sending of messages in public mobile networks. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210305005260/en/ Everbridge Awarded Revolutionary New Public Warning Patent (Photo: Business Wire) Everbridge represents the first population alerting provider to serve the entire populations of 11 countries in Europe, Asia, Oceania, the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas, supporting five European Union (EU) countries in conjunction with the EU mandate requiring member countries to have a population-wide alerting system in place by June 2022. In compliance with GDPR, Everbridge Public Warning neither collects nor stores personally identif
COVID-19’s Economic Pinch Drives More Nordic Enterprises Toward Business Process Automation for Competitive Edge5.3.2021 12:00:00 EET | Press release
Large enterprises in the Nordics have been implementing business process automation over the last three years, and more organizations now see the urgency of adopting these technologies to stay competitive as COVID-19 strains the regional economy, according to a new report published today by Information Services Group (ISG) (Nasdaq: III), a leading global technology research and advisory firm. The 2020 ISG Provider Lens™ Intelligent Automation – Solutions and Services report for the Nordics finds banking, financial services and insurance companies have led the region in adopting business process automation, seeking higher productivity, cost savings and improved customer experience. Manufacturing, retail and other sectors are also embracing the technologies, which include conversational AI, natural-language processing and AI for IT operations (AIOps). “Early adopters of automation in the Nordics are stepping up digital transformation to gain an advantage when they need it most,” said Jan
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom