"DXC Digital Directions" Series Showcases Benefits of Digital Transformation's Next Phase
Business leaders can find valuable guidance for accelerating digital transformation in a new series of position papers from DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC). The “DXC Digital Directions” series, authored by the company’s global technology leaders, explores digital opportunities for enterprises to gain actionable, data-driven insights; drive better customer experiences; increase employee performance; and deliver better business outcomes.
“Businesses are looking to scale their digital efforts, drawing strength from new digital service platforms and deeper integration of enterprise processes,” said Dan Hushon, senior vice president and chief technology officer, DXC Technology. “As companies realign for the new digital realities, business leaders need to acquire the knowledge, technology and solutions to successfully transform. The DXC Digital Directions papers offer guidance on how to embrace transformation, create a digital culture, and develop high-performing teams using all of the advanced technology tools available to them.”
The DXC Digital Directions position papers
The DXC Digital Directions position papers explore how the adoption of digital technologies can contribute to top-line growth and cost-based improvements, as well as continuous optimization of business processes.
The series addresses the fundamentals of building and evolving a strong digital platform to leverage data in the enterprise, and outlines opportunities afforded by innovations in cloud/hybrid IT, risk, analytics, applications, workplace and delivery. It also covers the digital dynamics in financial services, healthcare, insurance, and travel, transportation and hospitality.
The papers in the series include:
- Accelerate your transformation to a digital business (overview) — Companies are now looking to rapidly scale their digital efforts, drawing strength from new digital service platforms. These efforts are not only reshaping products and services but also driving entry into digital ecosystems and transforming productivity.
- Transform to a modern enterprise with hybrid IT — Enterprises need strategies that enable traditional IT to work in harmony with data streams located on premises, in the cloud and at the edge. Hybrid IT applies modern approaches to pull the legacy environment forward and create more business value.
- Rethink risk and enterprise security in a digital world — Organizations should plan for digital transformation and security simultaneously. Security and risk management must be integrated up front into development and delivery processes to ensure resilient systems and to mitigate risk.
- Embed advanced analytics into every aspect of your digital business — Operating an information-driven digital business means continuously developing insights that drive new value, increase automation and give rise to creative workers.
- Delight customers with better digital application experiences — Companies must understand the context of their customers’ journeys and create digital application services for them based on a modern digital business platform.
- Redefine your digital workplace as an innovation center — Organizations that understand the digital workplace are embracing the technologies, policies and tech-savvy employees that propel innovation. By monitoring quality of experience rather than quality of service, IT shifts to predicting potential problems and providing easy-to-use self-service and self-healing capabilities.
- Design for operations to deliver on digital transformation — Companies should adopt a “design for operations” approach to software development and delivery powered by analytics, lean techniques and automation. Intelligent automation boosts agility and accelerates digital transformation by delivering greater insights, speed, repeatability, scalability and efficiency.
Four additional papers examine how select industries are capitalizing on digital opportunities:
- Master digital banking to succeed in financial services — Financial services providers must rethink their place in the value chain and determine which services to provide and which to outsource. They must also establish a digital platform that takes advantage of new technologies and opens core processes to third parties.
- Unlock healthcare data to deliver better patient care — Healthcare and life sciences organizations must establish a rich information ecosystem that leverages new sources of patient data in ways that lead to better health outcomes.
- Reimagine insurance by engaging customers in the digital age — Leading insurers will create an ongoing relationship between themselves and policyholders and embrace a modern, AI-enhanced insurance platform to deliver differentiating customer experiences and simplified offerings.
- How intelligent transportation systems are changing the industry — Deploying a connected transportation platform that unifies data throughout the travel journey creates new value for both passengers and cargo.
Access the DXC Digital Directions position papers and helpful information below:
- DXC Corporate overview and infographic.
- DXC Digital Directions blog.
- Follow us on Twitter at @DXCTechnology and #DXCDigitalDirections.
- Follow Dan Hushon at @DanHushon for more on the digital enterprise journey.
About DXC Technology
As the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT, and by deploying digital solutions at scale to produce better business outcomes. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology and explore thrive.dxc.technology, DXC’s digital destination for changemakers and innovators.
Allison Wilson, Corporate Media Relations
Donna Jenks, Corporate Media Relations
Jonathan Ford, Investor Relations
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista ensimmäisten joukossa? Kun tilaat mediatiedotteemme, saat ne sähköpostiisi välittömästi julkaisuhetkellä. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
Vertex Announces European Commission Approval for ORKAMBI® (lumacaftor/ivacaftor) for Treatment of Children with Cystic Fibrosis Aged 2 to 5 Years Old with Most Common Form of the Disease21.1.2019 12:00 | Tiedote
Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Europe) Limited today announced that the European Commission has granted approval of the label extension for ORKAMBI® (lumacaftor/ivacaftor) for the treatment of children with cystic fibrosis (CF) aged 2 to 5 years old who have two copies of the F508del mutation, the most common form of the disease. “Today’s approval by the European Commission brings us one step closer to our goal of bringing treatment to all people living with CF,” said Reshma Kewalramani, MD, Executive Vice President, Global Medicines Development and Medical Affairs and Chief Medical Officer at Vertex. ‘‘By treating the underlying cause of disease early, we can potentially modify its course and offer patients the chance of improved outcomes.’’ The label update is based on data from a Phase 3 open-label safety study in 60 patients that showed treatment with lumacaftor/ivacaftor was generally well tolerated for 24 weeks, with a safety profile in these pediatric patients generally consistent with
Anticipation Builds as MWC19 Barcelona Approaches21.1.2019 12:00 | Tiedote
The GSMA today announced final updates for MWC19 Barcelona (formerly Mobile World Congress), including additional keynote speakers, participating companies, programmes and events. Taking place 25-28 February 2019, with events being staged at Fira Gran Via, Fira Montjuïc and La Farga L’Hospitalet, MWC19 Barcelona is set to attract more than 107,000 professionals from over 200 countries and territories. “With the anticipated arrival of 5G, this year’s event is set to be one of the most exciting as the industry convenes to showcase Intelligent Connectivity across new technologies on the brink of reaching millions of people across the world,” said John Hoffman, CEO, GSMA Ltd. “Over the four days of MWC19, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from leaders who are driving innovation and we look forward once again to welcoming the mobile world to Barcelona.” Global Leaders to Keynote The GSMA announced the addition of several new keynote speakers for MWC19 including executives from lea
B2C2 Launches Streaming OTC Pricing with Point-and-Click Execution21.1.2019 12:00 | Tiedote
B2C2, one of the largest cryptocurrency liquidity providers and the leader in electronic OTC trading, today announced the launch of streaming pricing with point-and-click execution on its OTC platform. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190121005063/en/ Max Boonen, Founder and CEO of B2C2 (Photo: Business Wire) For the first time, B2C2’s clients will be able to view and execute trades on a real-time two-way market, via the firm’s secure web interface. The new functionality allows market participants to easily monitor live pricing in user-defined quantities and execute with the click of a button, as they would on traditional FX trading platforms. The launch rounds out a number of milestones for B2C2 in 2018, including surpassing 2017 peak volumes; rolling out a completely redesigned front-end; forming integration partnerships with the major liquidity hubs; and launching a research offering. Founded in 2015, B2C2 i
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals and Medison Pharma Partner to Commercialize RNAi Therapeutics in Israel21.1.2019 11:00 | Tiedote
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALNY), the leading RNAi therapeutics company, and Medison Pharma, Israel’s leading commercial partner for innovative pharmaceuticals, announced today an exclusive agreement to commercialize ONPATTRO®, the first-ever commercialized RNAi therapeutic, as well as other investigational therapeutics under development in the Alnylam RNAi portfolio. “Our partnership with Medison marks an important step in our global commercial expansion and signals our intent to ensure that patients suffering from serious rare diseases have access to our medicines, regardless of location,” said Theresa Heggie, SVP and Head of Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Canada, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals. “Medison has a strong organization with a proven track record of commercializing orphan products successfully, together with an infrastructure uniquely suited to supporting patients suffering from rare diseases in Israel and providing access to our potentially transformational thera
Gore Introduces GORE® TAG® Conformable Thoracic Stent Graft with Reduced Profiles in Europe21.1.2019 11:00 | Tiedote
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (Gore) today introduced reduced profiles for the most commonly used diameters of the GORE® TAG® Conformable Thoracic Stent Graft with ACTIVE CONTROL System. The reduced profile allows physicians to perform TEVAR in patients with smaller vessels where access is challenging and aortic anatomy is tortuous, expanding the availability of Gore’s thoracic stent graft to a greater population of patients. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190121005042/en/ GORE(R) TAG(R) Conformable Thoracic Stent Graft with ACTIVE CONTROL System (Photo: Business Wire) The GORE® TAG® Conformable Thoracic Stent Graft was modified to reduce the delivery profile of the 31, 37, and 40 mm device diameters by 2 Fr for all lengths. The reduction in profile, through the use of a smaller diameter primary sleeve, is the only change to the device. The stent graft leverages the same predictable outcomes of the time-teste
HCL 2030 Ecosystem Platform to Explore Societal Implications of Emerging Technology at the World Economic Forum21.1.2019 10:26 | Tiedote
HCL Technologies (HCL), a leading global technology company and the World Economic Forum’s Strategic Partner, today announced its largest presence to date at the side-lines of World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting in Davos scheduled from 21st January 2019 to 25th January 2019. The company will host a three-day event in a special Pavilion that will feature a technology showcase, thought-leadership programs, as well as a number of high-level networking and social events throughout the tenure of the conference. The overarching theme of the HCL and Fast Company programs will explore how humanity’s relationship with technology will evolve through the next decade of rapid innovation. HCL has partnered with Fast Company to develop a thought-leadership track that includes three panel discussion breakfasts. As part of the theme of Human-Machine Harmony, HCL is launching the HCL 2030 Platform, together with its ecosystem of partners and stakeholders, that will conduct in-depth explorations and d
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme