"DXC Digital Directions" Series Showcases Benefits of Digital Transformation's Next Phase
Business leaders can find valuable guidance for accelerating digital transformation in a new series of position papers from DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC). The “DXC Digital Directions” series, authored by the company’s global technology leaders, explores digital opportunities for enterprises to gain actionable, data-driven insights; drive better customer experiences; increase employee performance; and deliver better business outcomes.
“Businesses are looking to scale their digital efforts, drawing strength from new digital service platforms and deeper integration of enterprise processes,” said Dan Hushon, senior vice president and chief technology officer, DXC Technology. “As companies realign for the new digital realities, business leaders need to acquire the knowledge, technology and solutions to successfully transform. The DXC Digital Directions papers offer guidance on how to embrace transformation, create a digital culture, and develop high-performing teams using all of the advanced technology tools available to them.”
The DXC Digital Directions position papers
The DXC Digital Directions position papers explore how the adoption of digital technologies can contribute to top-line growth and cost-based improvements, as well as continuous optimization of business processes.
The series addresses the fundamentals of building and evolving a strong digital platform to leverage data in the enterprise, and outlines opportunities afforded by innovations in cloud/hybrid IT, risk, analytics, applications, workplace and delivery. It also covers the digital dynamics in financial services, healthcare, insurance, and travel, transportation and hospitality.
The papers in the series include:
- Accelerate your transformation to a digital business (overview) — Companies are now looking to rapidly scale their digital efforts, drawing strength from new digital service platforms. These efforts are not only reshaping products and services but also driving entry into digital ecosystems and transforming productivity.
- Transform to a modern enterprise with hybrid IT — Enterprises need strategies that enable traditional IT to work in harmony with data streams located on premises, in the cloud and at the edge. Hybrid IT applies modern approaches to pull the legacy environment forward and create more business value.
- Rethink risk and enterprise security in a digital world — Organizations should plan for digital transformation and security simultaneously. Security and risk management must be integrated up front into development and delivery processes to ensure resilient systems and to mitigate risk.
- Embed advanced analytics into every aspect of your digital business — Operating an information-driven digital business means continuously developing insights that drive new value, increase automation and give rise to creative workers.
- Delight customers with better digital application experiences — Companies must understand the context of their customers’ journeys and create digital application services for them based on a modern digital business platform.
- Redefine your digital workplace as an innovation center — Organizations that understand the digital workplace are embracing the technologies, policies and tech-savvy employees that propel innovation. By monitoring quality of experience rather than quality of service, IT shifts to predicting potential problems and providing easy-to-use self-service and self-healing capabilities.
- Design for operations to deliver on digital transformation — Companies should adopt a “design for operations” approach to software development and delivery powered by analytics, lean techniques and automation. Intelligent automation boosts agility and accelerates digital transformation by delivering greater insights, speed, repeatability, scalability and efficiency.
Four additional papers examine how select industries are capitalizing on digital opportunities:
- Master digital banking to succeed in financial services — Financial services providers must rethink their place in the value chain and determine which services to provide and which to outsource. They must also establish a digital platform that takes advantage of new technologies and opens core processes to third parties.
- Unlock healthcare data to deliver better patient care — Healthcare and life sciences organizations must establish a rich information ecosystem that leverages new sources of patient data in ways that lead to better health outcomes.
- Reimagine insurance by engaging customers in the digital age — Leading insurers will create an ongoing relationship between themselves and policyholders and embrace a modern, AI-enhanced insurance platform to deliver differentiating customer experiences and simplified offerings.
- How intelligent transportation systems are changing the industry — Deploying a connected transportation platform that unifies data throughout the travel journey creates new value for both passengers and cargo.
Access the DXC Digital Directions position papers and helpful information below:
- DXC Corporate overview and infographic.
- DXC Digital Directions blog.
- Follow us on Twitter at @DXCTechnology and #DXCDigitalDirections.
- Follow Dan Hushon at @DanHushon for more on the digital enterprise journey.
About DXC Technology
As the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT, and by deploying digital solutions at scale to produce better business outcomes. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology and explore thrive.dxc.technology, DXC’s digital destination for changemakers and innovators.
Allison Wilson, Corporate Media Relations
Donna Jenks, Corporate Media Relations
Jonathan Ford, Investor Relations
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista ensimmäisten joukossa? Kun tilaat mediatiedotteemme, saat ne sähköpostiisi välittömästi julkaisuhetkellä. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
P&G Launches New Film Highlighting Its Internal Journey for LGBT+ Inclusion18.6.2019 21:00:00 EEST | Tiedote
The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) in partnership with Great Big Story, today released Out of the Shadows, a new film chronicling P&G’s journey of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender inclusion. The film highlights the employees who challenged the Company and overcame adversity during the tumultuous 1990s and early 2000s. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190618005920/en/ P&G, in partnership with Great Big Story, today released Out of the Shadows, a new film chronicling P&G’s journey of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender inclusion. The film highlights the employees who challenged the company and overcame adversity during the tumultuous 1990s and early 2000s. (Photo: Business Wire) In 1992, P&G became one of the first Fortune 500 companies to add sexual orientation into its diversity statement. The struggle for workplace equality for the LGBT+ community, however, was just beginning. Ravaged by the HIV/A
Rockwell Automation Opens New Electric Vehicle Innovation Center in Silicon Valley18.6.2019 17:00:00 EEST | Tiedote
Rockwell Automation, a leading solutions and services provider to the automotive industry, today opened a new 8,000 square-foot Electric Vehicle (EV) Innovation Center at 111 North Market Street in San Jose, California, within its Information Solutions development facility. The center will provide live manufacturing demonstrations, hands-on trials utilizing new technology and events showcasing collaboration with industry experts and Rockwell Automation partners. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190618005201/en/ Utilizing augmented and virtual reality modeling, the EV Innovation Center provides automotive start-ups and established manufacturers an environment to learn new technologies and standards, enabling them to deliver electric vehicles to market faster, with less risk and at lower cost. The combination of Rockwell Automation technology with partner technology is what makes the center unique. Specifically,
Andersen Name Grows in Poland18.6.2019 16:30:00 EEST | Tiedote
Just a few months after joining Andersen Global as a collaborating firm, KSP Legal and Tax Advice (KSP T.Srokosz i Wspólnicy Sp.k.), has adopted the name Andersen Tax & Legal and joined the Andersen Tax & Legal team in Poland. The Andersen name now has broad coverage in Poland with Andersen Tax & Legal offices in both Warsaw and Katowice. Marcin Matyka will be Managing Partner of Andersen Tax & Legal in Warsaw, while the team in Katowice will continue to be led by Office Managing Partner Magdalena Patryas. “We are excited to adopt the Andersen name and be a part of a global organization where we can provide best-in-class services in a seamless manner across the globe,” said Magdalena. “Very early in our relationship it was obvious that our group was very much aligned with Andersen values and the mission of providing the best in tax and legal services, what we have been doing in Katowice for the last 16 years.” The Katowice-based group has over 30 legal and tax advisors who provide lega
Ascend Completes Investment in Reliability, Capacity of NTA Chelate Production18.6.2019 16:00:00 EEST | Tiedote
Ascend Performance Materials, a global provider of premium chemicals, fibers and plastics, announced today the completion of a multimillion-dollar reliability and capacity investment in nitrilotriacetic acid production at its Chocolate Bayou facility in Alvin, Texas. The investment increased production of the company’s biodegradable chelate, FlexaTrac™-NTA, by over 10 percent. “Demand for our FlexaTrac-NTA has increased by nearly 30 percent over the past two years,” said Jonathan Craig, vice president of specialty chemicals at Ascend. “Our continued investment in capacity and production is about providing our customers with a biodegradable, cost-effective solution that meets their needs.” FlexaTrac-NTA is a highly effective chelating agent used primarily in industrial cleaning and oil and gas applications to bind to and isolate heavy metal ions. NTA has a higher binding capacity than other widely used chelates currently available in the market. About Ascend Performance Materials Ascend
DXC Technology Launches Innovation Centre in London18.6.2019 16:00:00 EEST | Tiedote
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, today announced the opening of the DXC Innovation Centre in London for the company and its clients to develop and deliver high-impact digital solutions. DXC’s London Innovation Centre is a collaborative environment that draws on the company’s global experience in digital transformation, leverages its rich industry knowledge and independent partner network, and creates an environment for the incubation of ideas, learning and development. The London Innovation Centre adds to DXC’s digital network in the UK, which includes a Digital Transformation Centre in Newcastle that is already helping customers to transform and accelerate the creation of business value. As part of this network, DXC digital technologists and enterprise solution experts will work with customers and partners to modernize and integrate mainstream IT by deploying digital solutions at scale. “Our Innovation Centre brings together
Small Giant Games Announces Epic Expansion to Hit Franchise Empires & Puzzles18.6.2019 16:00:00 EEST | Tiedote
Small Giant Games (“Small Giant”), a subsidiary of Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq: ZNGA), a global leader in interactive entertainment, is announcing an epic expansion to its popular franchise, Empires & Puzzles. The expansion, backed by player demand, features significant base updates including an increase of the stronghold’s max level from 20 to 21 as well as advanced versions of mines, farms, storage units and houses. A brand new building, the Hunter’s Lodge, is also being introduced, allowing players to craft new battle items. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190618005014/en/ Empires & Puzzles from Small Giant Games (Graphic: Business Wire) “Since the Small Giant team joined the Zynga family last year, we’ve been blown away by their continued ingenuity in innovating within Empires & Puzzles, a cornerstone of our portfolio of forever franchises,” said Bernard Kim, President of Publishing at Zynga. “Comprised of passiona
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme