Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited (LTI) Announces: Net Profit Jumps 5% QoQ; USD Revenue Growth up 2% QoQ and 12% YoY
24.7.2017 17:47 | Business Wire
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005)(NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q1 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 259.2 million; growth of 2.0% QoQ and 12.2% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 1.5% QoQ and 11.8% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 16,707 million; decline of 0.4% QoQ and growth of 7.4% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,672 million; Net Income growth of 5.0% QoQ and 13.3% YoY
“We continue our growth trajectory with a 2% QoQ increase in USD revenues, reflecting the resilience of our portfolio. Digital Services and Infrastructure Management drove Q1 growth and our outlook for the year remains positive. Digital now represents over 29% of our revenues and the client adoption of Mosaic continues to grow.
As we mark the first anniversary of our public listing this month, I would like to thank our investors for their continued support and confidence.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Multi-year application portfolio rationalization, production support and digital transformation deal with a Fortune 500 multi-specialty Bank and Insurance company in the US
- US based Global CPG manufacturer selected LTI for digitizing its operations using SAP S/4 HANA
- Multi-year Robotic Process Automation advisory and implementation deal with a global investment banking and financial services corporation spanning more than 100 countries to achieve financial and operational efficiency
- Design and deployment of Robotics Process Automation for a Germany headquartered Re-insurance Company
- Won multi-year deal from US based Retailer to successfully migrate its SAP infrastructure to AWS
- A US based distributor of Auto and Industrial replacement parts has selected LTI for Automated Testing services
- Sales Force CRM Implementation for a France based Water resources firm
- A US based, medical devices company selected LTI for implementation and support of Cloud based Oracle ERP solution
Marcus Galafassi, Vice-President Information Technology and CIO, Otis Elevator Company, said, “Otis is committed to building a more agile, digital organization and LTI is a key strategic partner in our ERP transformation journey. As a long-standing technology partner, LTI is facilitating Otis’ transformation by supporting deployment of our new centrally managed, single global ERP solution across 19 sites this year and is partnering with us to accelerate the solution deployment to an additional 65+ countries in the next four years. With better visibility to all financial aspects, enhanced branch reporting, automated workflow approvals, and reduced IT complexity, together we are building a strong foundation for Otis’s transformation as a digital enterprise.”
AssuredPartners, a leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firm has selected LTI as a strategic transformation partner for a program that is harmonizing infrastructure & migrating workloads of its 170+ agencies across the US, to the cloud.
“This initiative will transform our IT capabilities to be highly responsive, flexible and scalable - making technology a true growth enabler for our business,” said Tony Mattioli, CIO of AssuredPartners. “Given the importance of this program, we were looking for an IT Partner with an excellent track record in our industry and experience with executing large Infrastructure transformation programs. I am pleased to have LTI partner with us on this important initiative.”
Other Business Highlights
- LTI has established a subsidiary in Mexico to expand our geographical footprint.
- LTI has been elevated as an ‘ELITE’ partner of Microsoft Xamarin. This elevated status will help support LTI's mobile app development initiatives and strengthen our platforms like Mosaic Experience.
- LTI joined the Oracle Cloud Platform Managed Partner program. The Oracle Cloud Platform Managed Partner (CPMP) Program recognizes partners with the skills and expertise to build, deploy, run, and manage both Oracle and non-Oracle workloads on Oracle Cloud Platform for PaaS as well as IaaS applications.
- LTI and Microsoft have entered a strategic partnership to provide Blockchain-as-a-service on Azure. As a member of the Microsoft Blockchain Council, LTI is building ready to deploy Blockchain solutions across industries like finance, insurance and manufacturing. This membership is by invitation only, and will further enhance our solution offerings for Blockchain.
Awards and Recognitions:
- LTI won the Oracle Digital Transformation award for Optimizing JD Edwards with IaaS
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Global ISG Index™
- LTI positioned as a ‘Leader’ in the NelsonHall NEAT 2017 for IoT Services
- LTI is positioned as a ‘Contender’ in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Industry Collaborative Cloud Professional Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (doc #US41907917, June 2017)
- LTI in the Leadership Zone in the Overall and BFS segments of, Zinnov Zones for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- Positioned as a Major Contender and Star Performer in the Everest Group’s Independent Testing Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2017
- LTI’s Mosaic mentioned in Gartner’s Competitive Landscape of IoT Platform Vendors report for 2017, dated 26th May, 2017, Alfonso Velosa
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LTI (NSE: LTI)(BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at www.Lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global.
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme tältä julkaisijalta, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
European Commission Grants New Indication for Soliris® (Eculizumab) for the Treatment of Patients with Refractory Generalized Myasthenia Gravis (gMG)21.8.2017 16:25 | Tiedote
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALXN) announced today that the European Commission (EC) approved the extension of the indication for Soliris® (eculizumab) to include the treatment of refractory generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG) in adults who are anti-acetylcholine receptor (AChR) antibody-positive. Soliris is the first and only complement-based therapy approved in the European Union (EU) for this ultra-rare subset of patients.1-4 Patients with refractory gMG can have difficulties walking, talking, swallowing and breathing normally despite therapies currently used for MG. Exacerbations and crises of their disease may require hospitalization and intensive care and may be life-threatening.5-7 Soliris will be launched for this new indication initially in Germany, and Alexion is evaluating launches in additional EU countries. “Patients with refractory gMG have exhausted multiple the
IntegenX Applauds the Passage of the Rapid DNA Act of 201721.8.2017 15:00 | Tiedote
IntegenX Inc., the global market leader for Rapid DNA human identification, applauds the signing into law of S.139 and HR.510, The Rapid DNA Act of 2017. The legislation will allow law enforcement agencies, under standards and guidelines established by the FBI, to perform real-time DNA testing at time of arrest, within booking stations. Similar to how fingerprint analysis has evolved from a paper and ink practice to a point-of-action technology, DNA testing has now become possible in 90 minutes within a booking station, while a suspect is still in custody. With processing times reduced from weeks to less than two hours, the potential to identify or exonerate a suspect quickly will make a meaningful impact on law enforcement. IntegenX thanks U.S. Senate sponsor Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT) and lead co-sponsor Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) as well as House sponsor Congressman
PPG Completes COLORFUL COMMUNITIES Project at Primary School in Kecskemét, Hungary21.8.2017 11:03 | Tiedote
PPG (NYSE:PPG) today announced the completion of a COLORFUL COMMUNITIES™ project in Kecskemét, Hungary, that helped revitalize the learning environment of the Corvin Mátyás primary school. The Colorful Communities program provides PPG volunteers and products along with financial contributions to bring color and vitality to communities where the company operates around the world, such as in Kecskemét, where the PPG automotive service team operates with 33 employees. The project brought together more than 140 PPG and community volunteers who spent three days at the school revitalizing four classrooms, four changing rooms and the playground. PPG provided more than $20,000 to assist with the project, including more than 460 liters of Héra ® Prémium waterborne interior paint and Trinát ® Aqua wate
Glennmont Partners Completes Refinancing of Sleaford Biomass Plant for £150m21.8.2017 11:00 | Tiedote
Glennmont Partners has successfully completed the refinancing of the Sleaford Renewable Energy Plant on behalf of its dedicated clean energy fund, Glennmont Clean Energy Fund Europe I, as part of a programme of realisations of value from the Fund. Glennmont Partners is one of Europe’s largest fund managers focusing exclusively on investment in clean energy infrastructure. Glennmont raises long-term capital to invest in alternative power generation projects including wind farms, biomass power stations, solar parks and small-scale hydro power plants. The carefully selected, risk managed investments deliver sustained performance and predictable returns over periods of 10 years or more. Sleaford REP is a 40MWe straw-fired biomass plant located in Lincolnshire, UK. The plant has been in operation since 2014 and is being operated by Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor (BWSC). The
Boehringer Ingelheim: Advancing anticoagulation care with new data at ESC Congress 201721.8.2017 10:08 | Tiedote
Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that it will present important new data on the treatment of patients with atrial fibrillation (AF) at the ESC Congress in Barcelona, Spain, 26-30 August 2017. In total, four abstracts have been accepted, investigating different aspects of AF patient treatment. The results of the RE-DUAL PCI™ trial have been selected for one of the Late Breaking Science sessions of the congress. The RE-DUAL PCI™ trial compared dual therapy with triple therapy after percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) with stent placement in approximately 2,500 adults with atrial fibrillation. Patients were either treated with dabigatran etexilate (Pradaxa®) and a single antiplatelet agent or with the vitamin K antagonist (VKA) warfarin and two antiplatelets. The dabigatran doses investigated in this trial are the same doses which have already demonstrated effective stroke preven
Study Investigates Performance of Masimo PVi® As Part of Goal-Directed Fluid Therapy During Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery21.8.2017 09:00 | Tiedote
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) announced today the findings of a recently published study in which researchers at Firat University in Turkey evaluated the performance of Masimo PVi®, a noninvasive and continuous measurement of the dynamic changes in perfusion index (Pi) that occur during respiratory cycles, as the basis of a goal-directed fluid therapy (GDFT) protocol during laparoscopic bariatric surgery on mechanically-ventilated patients.1 In the study, Dr. Demirel and colleagues sought to evaluate whether using GDFT guided by PVi on morbidly obese patients undergoing laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (RYGB) surgery might result in less intravenous fluid use without compromising outcomes. They enrolled 60 patients and divided them randomly into control and GDFT groups. The control group’s fluid levels were managed by standard fluid therapy, using mean arterial pressure (MAP) and
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme