Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited (LTI) Announces: Net Profit Jumps 5% QoQ; USD Revenue Growth up 2% QoQ and 12% YoY
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005)(NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q1 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 259.2 million; growth of 2.0% QoQ and 12.2% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 1.5% QoQ and 11.8% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 16,707 million; decline of 0.4% QoQ and growth of 7.4% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,672 million; Net Income growth of 5.0% QoQ and 13.3% YoY
“We continue our growth trajectory with a 2% QoQ increase in USD revenues, reflecting the resilience of our portfolio. Digital Services and Infrastructure Management drove Q1 growth and our outlook for the year remains positive. Digital now represents over 29% of our revenues and the client adoption of Mosaic continues to grow.
As we mark the first anniversary of our public listing this month, I would like to thank our investors for their continued support and confidence.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Multi-year application portfolio rationalization, production support and digital transformation deal with a Fortune 500 multi-specialty Bank and Insurance company in the US
- US based Global CPG manufacturer selected LTI for digitizing its operations using SAP S/4 HANA
- Multi-year Robotic Process Automation advisory and implementation deal with a global investment banking and financial services corporation spanning more than 100 countries to achieve financial and operational efficiency
- Design and deployment of Robotics Process Automation for a Germany headquartered Re-insurance Company
- Won multi-year deal from US based Retailer to successfully migrate its SAP infrastructure to AWS
- A US based distributor of Auto and Industrial replacement parts has selected LTI for Automated Testing services
- Sales Force CRM Implementation for a France based Water resources firm
- A US based, medical devices company selected LTI for implementation and support of Cloud based Oracle ERP solution
Marcus Galafassi, Vice-President Information Technology and CIO, Otis Elevator Company, said, “Otis is committed to building a more agile, digital organization and LTI is a key strategic partner in our ERP transformation journey. As a long-standing technology partner, LTI is facilitating Otis’ transformation by supporting deployment of our new centrally managed, single global ERP solution across 19 sites this year and is partnering with us to accelerate the solution deployment to an additional 65+ countries in the next four years. With better visibility to all financial aspects, enhanced branch reporting, automated workflow approvals, and reduced IT complexity, together we are building a strong foundation for Otis’s transformation as a digital enterprise.”
AssuredPartners, a leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firm has selected LTI as a strategic transformation partner for a program that is harmonizing infrastructure & migrating workloads of its 170+ agencies across the US, to the cloud.
“This initiative will transform our IT capabilities to be highly responsive, flexible and scalable - making technology a true growth enabler for our business,” said Tony Mattioli, CIO of AssuredPartners. “Given the importance of this program, we were looking for an IT Partner with an excellent track record in our industry and experience with executing large Infrastructure transformation programs. I am pleased to have LTI partner with us on this important initiative.”
Other Business Highlights
- LTI has established a subsidiary in Mexico to expand our geographical footprint.
- LTI has been elevated as an ‘ELITE’ partner of Microsoft Xamarin. This elevated status will help support LTI's mobile app development initiatives and strengthen our platforms like Mosaic Experience.
- LTI joined the Oracle Cloud Platform Managed Partner program. The Oracle Cloud Platform Managed Partner (CPMP) Program recognizes partners with the skills and expertise to build, deploy, run, and manage both Oracle and non-Oracle workloads on Oracle Cloud Platform for PaaS as well as IaaS applications.
- LTI and Microsoft have entered a strategic partnership to provide Blockchain-as-a-service on Azure. As a member of the Microsoft Blockchain Council, LTI is building ready to deploy Blockchain solutions across industries like finance, insurance and manufacturing. This membership is by invitation only, and will further enhance our solution offerings for Blockchain.
Awards and Recognitions:
- LTI won the Oracle Digital Transformation award for Optimizing JD Edwards with IaaS
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Global ISG Index™
- LTI positioned as a ‘Leader’ in the NelsonHall NEAT 2017 for IoT Services
- LTI is positioned as a ‘Contender’ in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Industry Collaborative Cloud Professional Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (doc #US41907917, June 2017)
- LTI in the Leadership Zone in the Overall and BFS segments of, Zinnov Zones for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- Positioned as a Major Contender and Star Performer in the Everest Group’s Independent Testing Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2017
- LTI’s Mosaic mentioned in Gartner’s Competitive Landscape of IoT Platform Vendors report for 2017, dated 26th May, 2017, Alfonso Velosa
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LTI (NSE: LTI)(BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at www.Lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global.
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
AURAK Enters into a Memorandum of Understanding with Al-Farabi Kazakh National University22.7.2018 12:52 | Tiedote
The American University of Ras Al Khaimah (AURAK) President, Professor Hassan Hamdan Al Alkim, and the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazNU) Rector, Professor Galimkair Mutanov, of the Republic of Kazakhstan, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), agreeing to exchange students, faculty, and research. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180722005025/en/ The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazNU) Rector, Professor Galimkair Mutanov, of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the American University of Ras Al Khaimah (AURAK) President, Professor Hassan Hamdan Al Alkim, exchange a gift to commemorate their universities uniting in an MoU agreement. (Photo: AETOSWire) In the spirit of fostering a close international relationship between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the United Arab Emirates, developing bilateral relations in educational and scientific fields, and wishing to make their own contributions to the
Philip Morris International Announces Non-Executive Board Chairman Louis Camilleri to Assume CEO Role at Ferrari S.p.A.21.7.2018 21:19 | Tiedote
The board of directors of Philip Morris International (NYSE:PM) has its board member, Sergio Marchionne, and his family in our thoughts and prayers during this challenging time. We congratulate our board chairman, Louis Camilleri, as he assumes the role of CEO of Ferrari S.p.A. The long term relationship between our two companies is deep and meaningful and we look forward to continued business collaboration. Mr. Camilleri will continue to serve as non-executive chairman of the PMI board. Philip Morris International: Who We Are We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We’re building our future on smoke-free products. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirem
Loxam Announces a Conditional Agreement to Acquire UK Platforms20.7.2018 17:51 | Tiedote
Loxam Group (“Loxam”) announces that its wholly-owned subsidiary Nationwide Platforms Limited (“Nationwide”) has entered into a conditional agreement with HSS Hire Group plc (“HSS”) with respect to the acquisition of UK Platforms Limited (“UKP”). UKP specializes in renting powered access equipment from its 12 branches located throughout the United Kingdom. The company has approximately 130 employees and operates a fleet of 3,000 units. UKP is controlled by HSS since 2013. As part of this transaction, Nationwide has entered into a commercial agreement with HSS to provide powered access equipment to complement HSS’ existing fleet. The closing of the transaction is subject to the approval by HSS’ shareholders and the confirmation that it will not be referred to the Competition and Mergers Authority. The transaction is expected to close before year end 2018. Don Kenny, CEO of Loxam’s Powered Access Division states: “I am delighted with the acquisition of UKP which will further reinforce NW
Schlumberger Announces Second-Quarter 2018 Results20.7.2018 14:00 | Tiedote
Schlumberger Limited (NYSE: SLB) today reported results for the second quarter of 2018. (Stated in millions, except per share amounts) Three Months Ended Change Jun. 30, 2018 Mar. 31, 2018 Jun. 30, 2017 Sequential Year-on-year Revenue $8,303 $7,829 $7,462 6% 11% Pretax operating income $1,094 $974 $950 12% 15% Pretax operating margin 13.2% 12.4% 12.7% 75 bps 45 bps Net income - GAAP basis $430 $525 $(74) -18% n/m Net income, excluding charges & credits* $594 $525 $488 13% 22% Diluted EPS - GAAP basis $0.31 $0.38 $(0.05) -18% n/m Diluted EPS, excluding charges & credits* $0.43 $0.38 $0.35 13% 23% *These are non-GAAP financial measures. See section below entitled "Charges & Credits" for details. n/m = not meaningful Schlumberger Chairman and CEO Paal Kibsgaard commented, “The second quarter was both busy and exciting for Schlumberger as we completed a number of major milestones in preparation for the broad-based global activity upturn that is now emerging. We delivered solid top-line gro
H.I.G. Capital Announces the Sale of KidsFoundation19.7.2018 22:50 | Tiedote
H.I.G. Capital (“H.I.G.”), a leading global private equity investment firm with more than €21 billion of equity capital under management, announced today that one of its affiliates has entered a definitive agreement to sell the KidsFoundation Group (“KidsFoundation”), the Dutch market leader in childcare services, to Onex Corporation (“Onex”)(TSX:ONEX). Terms were not disclosed. Headquartered in Almere, the Netherlands, KidsFoundation provides high-quality childcare to nearly 30,000 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. H.I.G. created KidsFoundation in 2014 through the acquisition of assets from the estate of Estro Group. During H.I.G.’s ownership, the company has developed strongly with significant capital invested by H.I.G. to create a high-quality childcare offering. H.I.G. worked with KidsFoundation management to optimise the footprint of the company by exiting loss-making locations, introduce new IT systems to drive operational improvement and develop an internal M&
SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l.: 2018 Second Quarter Results19.7.2018 19:01 | Tiedote
We are pleased to announce our quarterly conference call to discuss the results of SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018. Date: Monday, July 23, 2018 Time: 15.00 CEST / 14.00 BST / 9.00 EDT The call information will be distributed on our secure site. If you would like access to our call, please contact email@example.com . Regards, SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180719005634/en/ Contact information SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. Jennifer Gough firstname.lastname@example.org
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme