Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited (LTI) Announces: Net Profit Jumps 5% QoQ; USD Revenue Growth up 2% QoQ and 12% YoY
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005)(NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q1 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 259.2 million; growth of 2.0% QoQ and 12.2% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 1.5% QoQ and 11.8% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 16,707 million; decline of 0.4% QoQ and growth of 7.4% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,672 million; Net Income growth of 5.0% QoQ and 13.3% YoY
“We continue our growth trajectory with a 2% QoQ increase in USD revenues, reflecting the resilience of our portfolio. Digital Services and Infrastructure Management drove Q1 growth and our outlook for the year remains positive. Digital now represents over 29% of our revenues and the client adoption of Mosaic continues to grow.
As we mark the first anniversary of our public listing this month, I would like to thank our investors for their continued support and confidence.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Multi-year application portfolio rationalization, production support and digital transformation deal with a Fortune 500 multi-specialty Bank and Insurance company in the US
- US based Global CPG manufacturer selected LTI for digitizing its operations using SAP S/4 HANA
- Multi-year Robotic Process Automation advisory and implementation deal with a global investment banking and financial services corporation spanning more than 100 countries to achieve financial and operational efficiency
- Design and deployment of Robotics Process Automation for a Germany headquartered Re-insurance Company
- Won multi-year deal from US based Retailer to successfully migrate its SAP infrastructure to AWS
- A US based distributor of Auto and Industrial replacement parts has selected LTI for Automated Testing services
- Sales Force CRM Implementation for a France based Water resources firm
- A US based, medical devices company selected LTI for implementation and support of Cloud based Oracle ERP solution
Marcus Galafassi, Vice-President Information Technology and CIO, Otis Elevator Company, said, “Otis is committed to building a more agile, digital organization and LTI is a key strategic partner in our ERP transformation journey. As a long-standing technology partner, LTI is facilitating Otis’ transformation by supporting deployment of our new centrally managed, single global ERP solution across 19 sites this year and is partnering with us to accelerate the solution deployment to an additional 65+ countries in the next four years. With better visibility to all financial aspects, enhanced branch reporting, automated workflow approvals, and reduced IT complexity, together we are building a strong foundation for Otis’s transformation as a digital enterprise.”
AssuredPartners, a leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firm has selected LTI as a strategic transformation partner for a program that is harmonizing infrastructure & migrating workloads of its 170+ agencies across the US, to the cloud.
“This initiative will transform our IT capabilities to be highly responsive, flexible and scalable - making technology a true growth enabler for our business,” said Tony Mattioli, CIO of AssuredPartners. “Given the importance of this program, we were looking for an IT Partner with an excellent track record in our industry and experience with executing large Infrastructure transformation programs. I am pleased to have LTI partner with us on this important initiative.”
Other Business Highlights
- LTI has established a subsidiary in Mexico to expand our geographical footprint.
- LTI has been elevated as an ‘ELITE’ partner of Microsoft Xamarin. This elevated status will help support LTI's mobile app development initiatives and strengthen our platforms like Mosaic Experience.
- LTI joined the Oracle Cloud Platform Managed Partner program. The Oracle Cloud Platform Managed Partner (CPMP) Program recognizes partners with the skills and expertise to build, deploy, run, and manage both Oracle and non-Oracle workloads on Oracle Cloud Platform for PaaS as well as IaaS applications.
- LTI and Microsoft have entered a strategic partnership to provide Blockchain-as-a-service on Azure. As a member of the Microsoft Blockchain Council, LTI is building ready to deploy Blockchain solutions across industries like finance, insurance and manufacturing. This membership is by invitation only, and will further enhance our solution offerings for Blockchain.
Awards and Recognitions:
- LTI won the Oracle Digital Transformation award for Optimizing JD Edwards with IaaS
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Global ISG Index™
- LTI positioned as a ‘Leader’ in the NelsonHall NEAT 2017 for IoT Services
- LTI is positioned as a ‘Contender’ in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Industry Collaborative Cloud Professional Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (doc #US41907917, June 2017)
- LTI in the Leadership Zone in the Overall and BFS segments of, Zinnov Zones for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- Positioned as a Major Contender and Star Performer in the Everest Group’s Independent Testing Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2017
- LTI’s Mosaic mentioned in Gartner’s Competitive Landscape of IoT Platform Vendors report for 2017, dated 26th May, 2017, Alfonso Velosa
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LTI (NSE: LTI)(BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at www.Lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global.
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme tältä julkaisijalta, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
Kymeta Announces Commercial Availability of KĀLO™ Mobile Internet Access Services14.12.2017 18:00 | Tiedote
Kymeta—the communications company making good on the promise of global, mobile connectivity—and Intelsat S.A. (NYSE:I)—operator of the world’s first globalized network—have announced that Kymeta KĀLO internet access is now available with broad initial geographic coverage. Kymeta is redefining how satellite services are purchased with KĀLO internet services, and making mobile communications as easy to buy as a mobile phone plan. KĀLO internet services, powered by the IntelsatOne® Flex network, deliver broad connectivity when paired with the world’s only commercially available flat panel, electronically-steered satellite terminals from Kymeta as well as other satellite terminal solutions. Kymeta™ KyWay™ terminals and mTennau7 antenna subsystem modules open new markets for the satellite industry and allow organizations that require high-bandwidth mobile internet access to do busine
BioVectra and Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Enter Agreement for Ferric Citrate Production Expansion14.12.2017 16:47 | Tiedote
BioVectra Inc., an innovative global contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), today announced a long-term supply agreement with Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., to manufacture Ferric Citrate, the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) in Auryxia® tablets, a medicine approved for the treatment of two common complications of chronic kidney disease. BioVectra Inc. brings over 45 years of contract development and manufacturing experience to the partnership, including working with Keryx to manufacture Ferric Citrate API since 2003. BioVectra will prepare for the anticipated growth in the long-term Ferric Citrate API supply needs by expanding production capacity at their headquarters facility in Charlottetown, PEI, Canada. “This partnership is a pivotal step in our journey as BioVectra. It is a shining example of the innovation, talent and determination we have
DoubleTree by Hilton Closes Out Milestone Year with 30+ New Hotels, 510 Hotels Worldwide14.12.2017 16:01 | Tiedote
2017 was a monumental year for DoubleTree by Hilton, one of Hilton’s (NYSE: HLT) 14 market-leading brands, surpassing 500 hotels worldwide and introducing 30+ new hotels to guests around the world. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171214005385/en/ DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai - Business Bay (Photo: DoubleTree by Hilton) To close out the year, the brand recently welcomed an additional three hotels to its portfolio. With convenient locations, inspired design and thoughtful upscale amenities, these hotels are now delivering unparalleled hospitality to guests and visitors, all starting with the brand’s signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie welcome. DoubleTree by Hilton Neenah : This contemporary hotel, which recently completed a multimillion
Dole Pineapple Workers Open Community Center Thanks to Fair Trade14.12.2017 16:00 | Tiedote
Dole Food Company and Fair Trade USA jointly announced today the inauguration of two new community centers near Dole’s Muelle and Bosque Farms in Costa Rica, made possible by Fair Trade purchases made at Whole Foods Market stores, which drive additional money to pineapple farmworkers to invest in projects of their choosing. The commencement events at the two locations took place on December 5th and 6th, 2017. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171214005458/en/ (Photo: Business Wire) To earn Fair Trade certification, farms must adhere to rigorous social, environmental and economic standards. Once certified, farmworkers directly earn additional Community Development Funds with every purchase. They then vote on how to use the money to address their needs. This direct economic be
Reply: Go Reply Becomes a Google Cloud Managed Service Provider14.12.2017 16:00 | Tiedote
Go Reply, the Reply Group company specialising in innovative Cloud services based on Google Cloud technology, has become a Google Cloud Managed Service Provider (MSP), joining a group of highly specialized Google Cloud partners. Go Reply supports customers through the whole cloud journey, able to respond to business needs during the different phases of the process, from engagement, to migration and execution, to post planning with optimization after deployment. As a Google Cloud MSP, Go Reply provides a high-touch service to customers who are looking for a complete and proactive support. Go Reply is able to bundle exclusive services for enterprise customers, covering not only the Cloud migration, but also all the aspects of the process, including future developments. Go Reply has access to Google training programs, Google Professional Services, and Google S
21st Century Fox to Spin off Businesses and Create New “Fox”; a Growth Company Centered on Live News and Sports Brands and the Iconic Fox Brand14.12.2017 15:12 | Tiedote
Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (“21st Century Fox” or the “Company” – NASDAQ: FOXA, FOX) today announced that it intends to spin off to 21st Century Fox shareholders a portfolio of its highly-rated news, sports and broadcast businesses to create a new “Fox,” which will be a growth company centered on live news and sports brands, anchored by the strength of the Fox Network. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171214005660/en/ Left to right: Robert A. Iger, Chairman and CEO of The Walt Disney Company, and Rupert Murdoch, Executive Chairman, 21st Century Fox (Photo: Business Wire) The new “Fox” will include iconic branded properties Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Sports, Fox Television Stations Group, and sports cable networks FS1, FS2, Fox Deportes and B
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme