LTI Constant Currency Revenue growth up 11.9% YoY; Digital revenues at 40%
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q2 FY20 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 363.8 million; growth of 2.0% QoQ and 10.8% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 2.4% QoQ and 11.9% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 25,707 million; growth of 3.4% QoQ and 10.3% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 3,604 million; growth of 1.3% QoQ and (10.0%) YoY
“In Q2, we delivered a steady 11.9% YoY growth in constant currency driven by on-track ramp up of large deal wins that we announced earlier. We won three large deals in this quarter, all of them from new clients, aggregating to net-new TCV of ~US$100 million. A healthy pipeline, continued large deal momentum and fast-growing Digital services across all verticals make us optimistic about the future.
We are delighted to announce the acquisition of Powerup, a born-in-Cloud company that has completed 150+ engagements in Cloud. Powerup has deep expertise in building Cloud and AI solutions and is a premier consulting partner of AWS. “
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, LTI
Recent Deal Wins
- A US based utility company, a new logo has selected LTI for multi-year, multi-million dollar deal to provide Cloud and Infrastructure Managed services
- Won multi-year, multi-million dollar managed services engagement with a European financial institution, a new logo
- Leading power generation company chose LTI as its partner for a green field and organization wide implementation of SAP S/4 HANA
- Awarded application management and transformation deal from a global leader in manufacturing space
- Global engineering giant chose LTI for AMS engagement
- A major Development Authority in the Middle East selected LTI for implementing next generation digital platform to manage its mega capital expenditure programs efficiently
- Leading manufacturing conglomerate awarded SAP S/4 HANA implementation to LTI for its co-innovative engineering, construction and operations (EC&O) solution developed along with SAP
- Global technology distributor chose LTI as its transformation partner to launch a new line of business
- A US based services firm engaged LTI to migrate its HR and workforce ERP applications to SaaS
“Convo has chosen LTI to be a critical growth partner because of their deep and wide technical knowledge and commitment to innovation. We see the partnership as critical to our short and long-term success in transforming the VRS industry. From deployment automation to integrated AI, LTI is embedded into all our daily workflows. With every solution, LTI continues to exceed our expectations.”
John Steinmetz, Chief Technology Officer, Convo Communications, LLC.
Awards and Recognitions
- LTI listed as one of The Breakthrough 15 Technology Provider Standouts in Americas, EMEA and Globally on the 3Q19 Global ISG Index™
- LTI's case study mentioned by Forrester as one of the meaningful IoT+Blockchain based Supply Chain use cases in their report titled: "IoT And Blockchain: A Powerful Pairing That Doesn't Yet Live Up to Its Promise"
- LTI ranked as a Major Contender and Star Performer in Everest Group Life Sciences Digital Services Peak Matrix™ Assessment 2019
- LTI recognized in the Constellation Research ShortList as a top vendor for Innovation Services and Engineering in Q3 2019
- LTI ranked as a Major Contender in Everest Group Data & Analytics Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2019
- LTI named in Honorable Mentions in the Gartner, Magic Quadrant for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, Worldwide, 2019
. *Gartner, Magic Quadrant for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, Worldwide, 2019, Fabio Di Capua et al., 20 May 2019
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Other Business Highlights
- LTI signed a definitive agreement to acquire Powerup Cloud, a Bangalore based AWS Premier Consulting partner with capabilities in Cloud Consulting, Data Lake implementation and Cloud Native Application development. The company has two AI-powered cloud platforms - CloudEnsure.io, an Autonomous Cloud Governance Platform to help with continuous audit of cloud setup, and Botzer.io, an Enterprise AI Platform that builds chatbots for customer support, employee engagement and knowledge management.
- The Board of Directors at its meeting held on October 17th, 2019 have declared an interim dividend of Rs. 12.5 per equity share (Face Value of Re.1)
- LTI is now a ‘Premier’ partner of ServiceNow
- LTI has been felicitated with the ZEE Business National CSR Leadership Award 2019 for Innovations in CSR practices
- LTI released its 3rd Sustainability Report with the theme ‘Solving for Good’. We have drawn inspiration from the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals and the report lays down specific objectives and commitments that we have set for ourselves in our Sustainability Roadmap 2030.
About LTI :
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 360 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 30 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 30,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at http://www.Lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global
Connect with LTI:
- Read our News and Blogs
- Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Like us on Facebook
- Watch our videos on YouTube
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
About Business Wire
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Panasonic and KOSÉ Set to Commence Verification Test for Personalized Proposals Utilizing Snow Beauty Mirror6.12.2019 05:37:00 EET | Press release
Panasonic Corporation is collaborating with KOSÉ Corporation to conduct a joint verification test using Snow Beauty Mirror, a system under development by Panasonic, with the aim of offering personalized proposals at Maison KOSÉ, a store which is due to open on December 17. Through this initiative, Panasonic will help make new personalized proposals that meet the diverse needs of its customers. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191205005971/en/ Snow Beauty Mirror (Displays the results of skin analysis covering five categories) (Photo: Business Wire) People’s values and lifestyles are becoming increasingly diverse. In today’s world, everyone requires something different from their cosmetics. Meanwhile, customers are confronted with a deluge of information through the Internet and social media, which sometimes makes it difficult for them to select cosmetics that really suit their needs. A solution to this conundrum
Citi Private Bank Issues Outlook 2020: Global Growth Can Endure Over the Coming Year5.12.2019 21:30:00 EET | Press release
Citi Private Bank today released its Outlook report for 2020, titled, “Staying Positive in a Negative (Yielding) World.” The twice-yearly publication provides in-depth insights into the global economy and financial markets for the coming year, and highlights important multi-year investment themes for client portfolios. The report highlights Citi Private Bank’s view that global economic growth can endure through 2020 given expectations that corporate earnings will continue to grow at a solid pace; global equities may continue to rise higher; and with global fixed income yields at record lows, they anticipate the sector will continue to struggle in 2020. “The year ahead promises to be an eventful year for investors,” said David Bailin, Chief Investment Officer, Citi Private Bank. “Our Outlook 2020 cuts through the noise and focuses on what really matters for our clients’ wealth and provides sector recommendations to potentially enhance total return profiles.” He continued, “We believe gl
Kanguru Leaps Over The Competition With A New OS Agnostic Encrypted Fingerprint Access Flash Drive5.12.2019 19:31:00 EET | Press release
Kanguru is proud to announce the launch of the world’s first OS Agnostic, Fingerprint Access Hardware Encrypted Flash Drive with remote management capability. This new biometric fingerprint access flash drive supplants the bulky pinpads and fussy combo keypads of leading encrypted devices, making it much more convenient and easy to use. With just a tap of the finger, the new Kanguru Defender Bio-Elite30™ Fingerprint Hardware Encrypted Flash Drive provides quick access to encrypted files. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191205005662/en/ The New Kanguru Defender Bio-Elite30 Fingerprint Hardware Encrypted Flash Drive is OS Agnostic, remotely manageable, and provides best-in-class encryption with easy fingerprint access! (Photo: Business Wire) Being OS Agnostic, the Defender Bio-Elite30 can be used on virtually any machine, from Windows and MacOS, to medical equipment, smart TVs and even ATMs for making bank machi
Sensor Electronic Technology Obtains Permanent Injunction Against U.S. UV LED Companies5.12.2019 17:00:00 EET | Press release
Sensor Electronic Technology, Inc. (“SETi”), a leading global innovator of deep UV LED products and technology, announced that it successfully obtained a permanent injunction in a patent infringement lawsuit against Bolb, Inc. (“Bolb”), and Quantum Egg, Inc. (“Q-Egg”). This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191205005031/en/ The history of UV LED business (Graphic: Business Wire) The California Northern District federal court issued a permanent injunction against the sales of an accused UV LED sterilizer device, as well as any mere colorable variations, according to the parties’ stipulation. The Court will therefore prohibit the sale of similar products if they prove to be mere colorable variations of the accused products. The asserted patents in this litigation cover fundamental UV LED technology, encompassing UV LED sterilizer structures and drivers, chip fabrication, and epitaxial layer growth. Bolb is a UV LED com
SHRM--Society for Human Resource Management and Prometric Renew Long-Term Partnership with Multi-year Agreement5.12.2019 17:00:00 EET | Press release
Following a comprehensive procurement process, we’re excited to announce that SHRM--Society for Human Resource Management®, the voice of all things work, has selected Prometric® as its strategic testing partner. Under the renewal, Prometric will assist in the delivery of the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®) exam programs—the global certification standard for the HR profession. This agreement extends the partnership between the organizations that started in 2010. Since inception of the certification program in 2014, Prometric has partnered with SHRM to deliver more than 75,000 exams globally with over 90% growth since the first administration. With businesses increasingly recognizing that effective people management is a strategic imperative, leaders now expect HR professionals to also demonstrate the behavioral competencies required to effectively apply knowledge in the modern workplace. By incorporating key HR competencies and k
Sartorius Acquires a Majority Stake in Cell Culture Media Specialist Biological Industries5.12.2019 16:19:00 EET | Press release
Sartorius, a leading international partner of life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry, signed an agreement to acquire a majority stake in the Israeli cell culture media developer and manufacturer Biological Industries. For approximately €45 million in cash, Sartorius is acquiring just over 50% of the shares of the company from its owners, Kibbutz Beit Haemek and private equity fund Fortissimo Capital. An option to acquire a further 20% of the shares within three years was also agreed. The transaction is subject to customary closing conditions and expected to be finalized by mid-December. “By acquiring a majority stake in Biological Industries, we are significantly expanding our cell culture media offering and complementing our product portfolio for customers in the dynamically growing advanced therapies market,” commented Joachim Kreuzburg, CEO of the Sartorius Group. Biological Industries focuses on cell culture media, particularly for cell and gene therapy, regenerat
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom