LTI Constant Currency Revenue growth up 11.9% YoY; Digital revenues at 40%
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q2 FY20 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 363.8 million; growth of 2.0% QoQ and 10.8% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 2.4% QoQ and 11.9% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 25,707 million; growth of 3.4% QoQ and 10.3% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 3,604 million; growth of 1.3% QoQ and (10.0%) YoY
“In Q2, we delivered a steady 11.9% YoY growth in constant currency driven by on-track ramp up of large deal wins that we announced earlier. We won three large deals in this quarter, all of them from new clients, aggregating to net-new TCV of ~US$100 million. A healthy pipeline, continued large deal momentum and fast-growing Digital services across all verticals make us optimistic about the future.
We are delighted to announce the acquisition of Powerup, a born-in-Cloud company that has completed 150+ engagements in Cloud. Powerup has deep expertise in building Cloud and AI solutions and is a premier consulting partner of AWS. “
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, LTI
Recent Deal Wins
- A US based utility company, a new logo has selected LTI for multi-year, multi-million dollar deal to provide Cloud and Infrastructure Managed services
- Won multi-year, multi-million dollar managed services engagement with a European financial institution, a new logo
- Leading power generation company chose LTI as its partner for a green field and organization wide implementation of SAP S/4 HANA
- Awarded application management and transformation deal from a global leader in manufacturing space
- Global engineering giant chose LTI for AMS engagement
- A major Development Authority in the Middle East selected LTI for implementing next generation digital platform to manage its mega capital expenditure programs efficiently
- Leading manufacturing conglomerate awarded SAP S/4 HANA implementation to LTI for its co-innovative engineering, construction and operations (EC&O) solution developed along with SAP
- Global technology distributor chose LTI as its transformation partner to launch a new line of business
- A US based services firm engaged LTI to migrate its HR and workforce ERP applications to SaaS
“Convo has chosen LTI to be a critical growth partner because of their deep and wide technical knowledge and commitment to innovation. We see the partnership as critical to our short and long-term success in transforming the VRS industry. From deployment automation to integrated AI, LTI is embedded into all our daily workflows. With every solution, LTI continues to exceed our expectations.”
John Steinmetz, Chief Technology Officer, Convo Communications, LLC.
Awards and Recognitions
- LTI listed as one of The Breakthrough 15 Technology Provider Standouts in Americas, EMEA and Globally on the 3Q19 Global ISG Index™
- LTI's case study mentioned by Forrester as one of the meaningful IoT+Blockchain based Supply Chain use cases in their report titled: "IoT And Blockchain: A Powerful Pairing That Doesn't Yet Live Up to Its Promise"
- LTI ranked as a Major Contender and Star Performer in Everest Group Life Sciences Digital Services Peak Matrix™ Assessment 2019
- LTI recognized in the Constellation Research ShortList as a top vendor for Innovation Services and Engineering in Q3 2019
- LTI ranked as a Major Contender in Everest Group Data & Analytics Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2019
- LTI named in Honorable Mentions in the Gartner, Magic Quadrant for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, Worldwide, 2019
. *Gartner, Magic Quadrant for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, Worldwide, 2019, Fabio Di Capua et al., 20 May 2019
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Other Business Highlights
- LTI signed a definitive agreement to acquire Powerup Cloud, a Bangalore based AWS Premier Consulting partner with capabilities in Cloud Consulting, Data Lake implementation and Cloud Native Application development. The company has two AI-powered cloud platforms - CloudEnsure.io, an Autonomous Cloud Governance Platform to help with continuous audit of cloud setup, and Botzer.io, an Enterprise AI Platform that builds chatbots for customer support, employee engagement and knowledge management.
- The Board of Directors at its meeting held on October 17th, 2019 have declared an interim dividend of Rs. 12.5 per equity share (Face Value of Re.1)
- LTI is now a ‘Premier’ partner of ServiceNow
- LTI has been felicitated with the ZEE Business National CSR Leadership Award 2019 for Innovations in CSR practices
- LTI released its 3rd Sustainability Report with the theme ‘Solving for Good’. We have drawn inspiration from the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals and the report lays down specific objectives and commitments that we have set for ourselves in our Sustainability Roadmap 2030.
About LTI :
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 360 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 30 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 30,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at http://www.Lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global
Connect with LTI:
- Read our News and Blogs
- Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Like us on Facebook
- Watch our videos on YouTube
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
About Business Wire
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
AskNicely Opens Amsterdam Office To Meet Growing Demand in Europe22.1.2020 23:05:00 EET | Press release
AskNicely, the customer experience platform for people-powered businesses, today announced the opening of its first European office in Amsterdam. The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon and recently expanded its original office in Auckland, New Zealand. “Amsterdam has become a hub for innovation,” said AskNicely co-founder and CEO Aaron Ward. “We recognize the potential of the city’s incredible talent pool, its world-class infrastructure, and the vibrant growth that has fueled the Amsterdam tech scene.” The European office was added in response to customer demand, and to accelerate the company’s growth plans. In 2019, AskNicely raised $10 million in Series A funding and expanded on its core NPS software by launching the world’s first mobile customer experience coaching app, which helps companies consistently deliver on their brand promise by using real-time feedback to coach employees. “I am delighted that AskNicely has chosen to set up its operations in the Netherlands and ho
Strong Revenue Growth in 2019 and Promising Outlook22.1.2020 19:45:00 EET | Press release
Kalray (Paris:ALKAL) (Euronext Growth Paris : ALKAL), a pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems, reviews its business in the second half of 2019 (from July 1 to December 31, 2019) and looks back over the highlights of the period. Eric Baissus, President of Kalray’s Executive Board, commented as follows: “2019 was a pivotal year for Kalray marked by the achievement of a number of key milestones. First of all, we finished developing our 3rd generation Coolidge™ processor and presented it for the first time in early January at CES. Mass production is scheduled to start second semester of 2020. Furthermore, strategic agreements were signed with top-tier players including NXP, Wistron, 2CRSI and Intron Technology, which will boost our credibility and accelerate time to market for Coolidge™. Our target of achieving revenues of €100 million by 2022 have been confirmed by the initial performances of Coolidge™, the industry enthusiasm which we were able to measure at CES and the numer
PMI Salary Survey Reveals Project Management Practitioners with the PMP Certification Earn 22% More22.1.2020 19:30:00 EET | Press release
The Project Management Institute (PMI) today released its “Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey” which reveals a significant advantage in earning potential for practitioners who hold the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. According to the survey, respondents with a PMP certification reported higher median salaries than those without a PMP certification -- 22% higher on average across the 42 countries surveyed. New in this edition is salary information from five countries not previously covered— Indonesia, Pakistan, the Philippines, Portugal and the Russian Federation. The 11th edition of the survey incorporates information from more than 32,000 project management practitioners in 42 countries across the globe. The comprehensive biennial survey offers insight into the value of project management skills, experience and certifications. It is an industry-leading source of data, giving project management practitioners a greater awareness of their earning potent
Philip Morris International Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award22.1.2020 18:05:00 EET | Press release
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) (NYSE: PM) today announced that it has won the 2020 BIG Innovation Award in the “Organization” category. The company was honored for placing innovation front and center as it continues its full-scale business transformation to deliver a smoke-free future and replace cigarettes with better alternatives for those adults who would otherwise continue to smoke. The BIG Innovation Awards, presented by the Business Intelligence Group, recognize organizations, products and people who bring new ideas to life. Organizations from across the globe submitted their recent innovations for consideration, and nominations were judged by a select group of business leaders and executives. “It is gratifying to continue to be recognized by the broader business community for the innovation that is fueling our progress toward a smoke-free future,” said Jacek Olczak, PMI’s chief operating officer. “As we are undergoing the largest transformation in our company’s history,
Sevan Refreshes 14,000th Restaurant22.1.2020 17:00:00 EET | Press release
Sevan Multi-Site Solutions, Inc. (Sevan)—a global leader in innovative design, program management, construction services and data analytics—just finished refreshing their 14,000th restaurant. For eight years, Sevan has provided solutions for the world’s largest brands while accelerating development programs across the United States and Canada for multi-site clients. Sevan has partnered on restaurant programs with Carl’s Jr., Carrols Corporation (a Burger King franchisee), Chipotle, McDonald’s, Panera, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Army & Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange) restaurants and others. Sevan’s Chief Revenue Officer Jim Furis says working with great clients is the best part of the company’s success in the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) world. “Each client is unique and their project execution style varies widely. Not surprisingly, they all share one objective—to deliver a fantastic customer experience in a reliable way at loads of locations,” Furis said. “Sevan is proud to have pla
Mary Kay Inc. Celebrates Milestone Anniversaries Around the World22.1.2020 16:50:00 EET | Press release
Blow out the pink candles and make a wish—in 2020, Mary Kay Inc. will celebrate milestone anniversaries in some of its most important markets around the globe. The iconic Mary Kay Ash, with humble roots in small town, Texas, founded her namesake brand in 1963. The brand quickly developed into a worldwide phenomenon with millions of independent beauty consultants in nearly 40 countries. While beauty trends come and go, Mary Kay owes its staying power to something that never goes out of style: female empowerment and a greater purpose to do good. “While our innovative skin care, on-trend color cosmetics, fragrances and body care products have been loved for more than 56 years by millions of consumers around the world, our company was founded with much more than lipstick in mind,” said Deborah Gibbins, Chief Operating Officer at Mary Kay. “Our founder, Mary Kay Ash, built her dream company with two goals: create economic independence for women through entrepreneurship, and make the world a
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom