LTI Constant Currency Revenues Grow 26.6% YoY; Net Profits up 27.7% YoY
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q1 FY23 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 580.2 million; growth of 1.7% QoQ and 23.4% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 2.9% QoQ and 26.6% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at INR 45,228 million; growth at 5.1% QoQ and 30.6% YoY
- Net Income at INR 6,344 million; decrease of 0.5% QoQ and growth of 27.7% YoY
“We are pleased to report 26.6% YoY revenue growth in constant currency. We added 4 Global Fortune 500 logos to our client list in Q1, taking our total Global Fortune 500 customers to 77. We are also happy to announce 4 large deal wins during the quarter with net new TCV of US$ 79mn.”
- Sudhir Chaturvedi, President Sales & Executive Board Member
“Our healthy pipeline will ensure that we maintain our large deal momentum. Our sustained net headcount addition reflects our confidence and continued focus to deliver strong growth in FY23”
- Nachiket Deshpande, Chief Operating Officer & Executive Board Member
Recent Deal Wins
- Selected by a Global Fortune 500 energy company for management and implementation of a safety program across their operations
- Chosen by a global organization present in over 130 countries involved with protecting human rights to transform their data management, collaboration and communication solutions, digital experience, and ERP landscape
- Engaged by a Global Fortune 500 technology company to develop, support and enhance solutions for products on their hybrid cloud and AI platforms
- One of the largest financial institutions in the Middle East has selected LTI for a multi-year managed services contract to transform their channels landscape under “Change the Bank” initiative
- A Global Fortune 500 food and services company has chosen LTI for a managed services deal to provide support and enhancements for SAP applications, Anaplan and other AWS Infrastructure and security apps
- Selected by a full-service broker as a strategic partner for managing their mission critical applications. LTI will perform development, maintenance, and production support services for applications while reducing cost and improving operational efficiency
- Selected to set up an automated and integrated governance, risk, and compliance (eGRC) solution for one of the largest Smart Cities coming up in the Middle Eastern region
- Engaged by a Global Fortune 500 technology and manufacturing company to deploy a strategic sales solution across locations to ensure an efficient and smooth sales process
- One of India’s largest private sector banks has chosen LTI for managing their Security Operations Center (SOC) using analytics and artificial intelligence for advanced threat monitoring, detection, remediation, and risk management processes
- Chosen by a key group member of an international financial organization to design and architect cloud native enterprise applications on Azure cloud platform
- Selected by a large insurance and financial services provider for implementation of Guidewire InsuranceNow platform for several new products and services rollouts to increase efficiency
- Fosfor by LTI Positioned as a Major Contender in Everest Group’s Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) – Technology Provider Landscape with Products PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022
- LTI recognized in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Oracle Cloud Application Services, Worldwide
- LTI recognized in The Forrester Now Tech: Cloud Migration and Managed Service Partners In Asia Pacific, Q2 2022
- LTI recognized in 2022 Gartner® Competitive Landscape: IT Service Providers to the Global Insurance Industry
Gartner, “Competitive Landscape: IT Service Providers to the Global Insurance Industry“, June 29, 2022.
Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for Oracle Cloud Application Services, Worldwide”, April 20, 2022.
GARTNER and MAGIC QUADRANT are registered trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose
Awards & Other Business Highlights
- LTI has been named the GSI Global Delivery Platform Partner of the Year by Snowflake, the Data Cloud company. The award demonstrates LTI’s leadership and excellence, as an Elite Partner of Snowflake, in accelerating migrations and implementations on the Snowflake Data Cloud at speed and scale
- LTI won multiple accolades at the Institutional Investor 2022 Rest of Asia ex-Mainland China Executive Team rankings. LTI has been ranked amongst the top 3 across all sell-side categories in the Technology/IT Services & Software space. It was also recognized in the ‘Most-Honored’ Companies Asia List 2022
- LTI has been ranked among the top 5 players in the latest IT Sourcing study for the Nordic region by Whitelane Research and PA Consulting
- LTI expanded its operations by setting up a new facility in Kolkata. The new center marks company’s expansion in the Eastern region of the country and is designed to meet the requirements of a futuristic and modern workplace
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 495 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 33 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 46,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at http://www.Lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
Shambhavi Revandkar | Media Relations | Tel: +91-22-6776 8625 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Business Wire
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Feeling ’22: Mary Kay Inc. Announces Awards, Milestones, and Accomplishments From First Half of the Year28.7.2022 20:02:00 EEST | Press release
Mary Kay Inc. is feeling ’22. Throughout the first half of the year, the iconic global entrepreneurship company has furthered its innovations in skin science, continued its social impact efforts, and garnered several prestigious awards for its business and leadership. It’s a thing of beauty—and the nearly 60-year-old brand is just getting started. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220728005228/en/ Mary Kay logo (Graphic: Mary Kay Inc.) 2022 AWARDS & HIGHLIGHTS 30 total awards for business excellence, social impact and sustainability 10 employer awards recognizing Mary Kay as a great place to work and for operational excellence 7 awards for Mary Kay’s c-suite and senior leadership 17 self-released reports reinforcing Mary Kay’s operational and philanthropic efforts supporting its sustainability commitments for its Enriching Lives Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow strategy 3 mentions in annual reports from social i
Asaf Ashkenazi Named CEO of Verimatrix28.7.2022 19:00:00 EEST | Press release
Regulatory News: Verimatrix (Euronext Paris: VMX) (Paris:VMX), today announced the appointment of Asaf Ashkenazi as Chief Executive Officer effective Monday, August 1st, 2022. Amedeo D’Angelo, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer since 2015, remains Executive Chairman of Verimatrix effective the same day. Asaf Ashkenazi joined Verimatrix in 2018 and currently serves as Chief Operating Officer. He will lead the company’s ongoing business model transformation announced last year that focuses on recurring subscription-based revenue sources and new products. “This evolution and reinforcement of the Verimatrix governance structure aligns well with the company’s needs as we further the progression of our business model,” Amedeo D’Angelo said. “I look forward to working closely with Asaf in his newly expanded role as CEO during this strategic development of Verimatrix.” Previously leading the company’s R&D, product, sales and marketing operations, Asaf Ashkenazi will continue to harness his d
GUESS Heads to Granada for the 2022 Fall/Winter Advertising Campaign28.7.2022 18:00:00 EEST | Press release
The new GUESS Fall-Winter 2022 advertising campaign sees the brand off to explore the history-steeped streets of Granada, Spain. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220728005098/en/ GUESS Heads to Granada for the 2022 Fall/Winter Advertising Campaign (Photo: Business Wire) The FW22 campaign is immortalized through the lens of fashion photographer Tatiana Gerusova, under the guidance of GUESS?, Inc.’s Chief Creative Officer, Paul Marciano. The new campaign features a sizzling lineup: German-born, Polish fashion model Kim Dammer, Serbian model Nina Kostić, Spanish model Lidia Santos, Italian model Mario Ermito, and French model Xavier Grey. GUESS Women The campaign showcases an enticing array of GUESS pieces, highlighting must-have accessories and elevated animal and botanical prints. The collection brings a fresh and youthful breeze of contemporary color and style to grey winter days. Against the alluring continent
Innovaderm Bolsters European Presence With Two Newly-Established Operations Hubs (Spain & Poland)28.7.2022 17:00:00 EEST | Press release
Innovaderm announced today that its strategic European expansion initiative has reached a major milestone with the launch of two key centres of operations in Poland and Spain. Biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies can officially partner with the CRO’s team of experts in Europe to manage clinical trials in psoriasis, acne, atopic dermatitis and other dermatology indications. This includes adherence to stringent regulatory requirements, patient recruitment, site selection, clinical monitoring and protocol writing. “To date, we have successfully completed more than 500 clinical trials at 2,900 sites,” says Dave Selkirk, Innovaderm’s Chief Operating Officer. “The presence of two operations hubs in Europe will allow us to go one step further and accelerate the development of promising therapies that have the potential to transform lives. As we look to the future, our goal is to continue supporting innovation in research and the increasing number of patients with skin conditions worldwi
Echosens Partners with World Hepatitis Alliance on World Hepatitis Day, July 28, Urges Importance of Testing and Treatment28.7.2022 16:07:00 EEST | Press release
Echosens, a high-technology company offering liver diagnostic solutions, establishes its support of World Hepatitis Day (WHD), July 28 by partnering with the World Hepatitis Alliance as a bronze sponsor. The commemoration calls for greater awareness of the 357 million people who live with viral hepatitis but are unaware of it. The campaign’s theme “I can’t wait” highlights the need to accelerate the fight against viral hepatitis and the importance of testing and treatment for the real people who need it. “Echosens recognizes that every 30 seconds, someone in the world dies from a hepatitis-related illness, and we join hands with organizations throughout the world to advance increased vigilance around liver health,” says Dominque Legros, Echosens Group CEO. “It is gratifying to see that this year's theme for World Hepatitis Day aligns with our mission for early detection that can result in more effective intervention, treatment and better outcomes.” Viral hepatitis is an inflammation of
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom