LTI USD Revenue Growth up 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY; Net Profit Jumps 17.4% YoY; Declares Interim Dividend of Rs 8 Per Share
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q2 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 270.6 million; growth of 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 3.5% QoQ and 11.7% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 17,508 million; growth of 4.8% QoQ and 9.3% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,730 million; Net Income growth of 2.2% QoQ and 17.4% YoY
“We are extremely pleased with our performance in Q2 with an industry leading 4.4% sequential growth in USD revenues. Intense client focus and disciplined execution of our strategy has helped us deliver broad based revenue growth led by Digital, which now represents 32% of our revenues.
We are also delighted to announce two large deals this quarter. These wins, combined with on-track execution of large deals won earlier make us optimistic about the future.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Leading African Bank selected LTI as a strategic partner for a multi-year deal to provide applications development and support services
- Won a new client logo in Europe, a world leader in Fashion & Cosmetics, with a multi-year engagement for automation-led SAP Application Management Services
- Implementing a SaaS based Business Process management and Enterprise content management solutions for Canada’s leading Asset Servicing company
- Multi-year engagement to develop an Enterprise Data Grid for a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company
- Multiple projects underway for customers in BFS, CPG and High-Tech solving for global supply chain traceability, supply chain finance, trade finance and micropayments leveraging Blockchain
- Multi-year Managed SAP Services engagement with one of the largest US based Oil Refineries
- Managed service contract for Infrastructure transformation and support for a US based Global media conglomerate
- One of the largest commercial mortgage lenders in Canada on-boarded onto ‘Unitrax’, LTI’s SaaS-based, proprietary transfer agency record keeping platform
- Application and Infrastructure engagement with a US based Global Healthcare Research service corporation
- Managed Services engagement with a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences corporation for managing and transforming their JD Edwards platform
- Multi-year engagement with niche Digital firm in Australia to provide Customer Experience solutions
- US based Global Insurer selected ‘Mosaic Decisions’, LTI’s Analytics platform, to improve customer experience
"Our partnership with LTI has matured and grown significantly over last seven years. LTI has a great understanding of our business and has transformed several business-critical applications by leveraging cost-effective testing models. Their extraordinary domain expertise and use of IP’s like DiCE, Ladybug and DTF have accelerated & improved overall quality assurance outcomes. Our synergistic efforts such as joint exercises, workshops, and constant sharing of best practices helps us stay relevant and current in terms of the technologies we use. We see significant merit in this relationship and have also chosen LTI as the strategic testing partner for our general insurance arm that will be launched shortly.”
- Gerhard Mulder, HOD, Group Shared Resource Management, Liberty Group, South Africa
Awards and Recognitions
- LTI recognized by Microsoft as “Azure Emerging Partner of the Year”
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Q3 FY17 Global ISG Index™
- Positioned as a ‘Major Contender’ in Everest Group’s 2017 Automation in Application Services PEAK MAtrix™, 2017
- Positioned as a Leader in Zinnov Zones 2017 for Digital Services
- One of the leading players in Zinnov Zones 2017 IoT Technology Services For System Integration, Managed Services, Big Data Management, and Analytics
- Positioned as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (Doc #US42775917, June 2017)
Other Business Highlights
- LTI introduced - LTI REDaxis - an Accounts Receivable Analytics suite for CPG and Retail enterprises, deployable both on-premise as well as on Cloud.
- LTI announced a partnership with Flexagon. As part of this partnership, LTI’s clients using Oracle Suite of products will have access to Flexagon’s market leading platform FlexDeploy to deliver DevOps solutions that support strategic digital transformation.
- Signed strategic implementation partnership with US based Quote-to-Cash software company Apptus. The partnership will focus on enabling digital transformation initiatives of global customers through jointly developed industry focused offerings.
- Collaboration with Enov8, a leading IT and Test Environment management company, to drive breakthrough innovation in Automation of various stages of IT Projects.
- eVidyaloka (a not-for-profit organization based in Bengaluru), with LTI’s support and close involvement, inaugurated its 100th education center in Karnataka. This is a technology enabled remote education program for children in rural Karnataka.
- LTI received a humanitarian award from Honorable Vice President of India, Sri Venkaiah Naidu for reconstruction of historical Gandhian institution that was demolished during the floods at Chennai in December 2015.
LTI (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at https://www.lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global
Connect with LTI :
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
Elliott Welcomes Imminent Bezeq Board Overhaul and New Era for Strong Independent Governance23.3.2018 19:05 | Tiedote
Elliott Advisors (UK) Limited (“Elliott”), which advises funds which collectively hold a significant economic interest in Bezeq The Israeli Telecommunication Corporation Ltd. (“Bezeq” or the “Company”), welcomes the proposed governance reforms announced by Bezeq last night. In its initial letter to Bezeq Interim Chairman David Granot, dated January 16, 2018, Elliott outlined the urgent need to address the Company’s serious corporate governance issues, and called for changes at the Board level that result in “the right mixture of expertise, independence and integrity for the future.” Elliott stated then, and reiterates now, its belief that “there is significant value to be unlocked if the right steps are taken to improve its corporate governance.” Bezeq has strong business fundamentals, an exemplary workforce, and great potential. Following yesterday’s announcement, Elliott highlights the changes that have occurred since January 16th. Taken together, these amount to a revolution in the
Clovis Oncology Initiates Early Access Program for Rucaparib as Treatment and as Maintenance Therapy in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer in Europe23.3.2018 15:52 | Tiedote
Clovis Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLVS) today announced the initiation of an early access program in Europe for rucaparib for treatment and as maintenance therapy in recurrent ovarian cancer. The program will be overseen and implemented by Caligor Coghlan, which specializes in early access to medicines. The program, to be known as the Rucaparib Access Program (RAP), will enable participation from certain countries in Europe, where permitted by applicable rules, procedures and regulatory authorities. The RAP protocol allows for rucaparib treatment of an individual patient with third-line or greater BRCA mutant epithelial, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal ovarian cancer who has platinum-sensitive disease and is unable to tolerate further platinum-based chemotherapy or has platinum-resistant disease and needs treatment with single agent rucaparib. The RAP protocol will also provide access to rucaparib for maintenance therapy of an individual patient with recurrent epithelial ovarian, fal
CHMP Grants Positive Opinion for Clovis Oncology’s Rubraca® (rucaparib) Tablets23.3.2018 15:50 | Tiedote
Clovis Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLVS) today announced that the European Union’s (EU) European Medicines Agency (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has adopted a positive opinion recommending the granting of a conditional marketing authorization for Rubraca as monotherapy treatment of adult patients with platinum sensitive, relapsed or progressive, BRCA mutated (germline and/or somatic), high-grade epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer, who have been treated with two or more prior lines of platinum based chemotherapy, and who are unable to tolerate further platinum based chemotherapy. The European Marketing Authorization application for the treatment indication was based on objective response rate and duration of response results from two multicenter, single-arm, open-label clinical trials, Study 10 and ARIEL2, in women with advanced BRCA mutant ovarian cancer who had progressed after two or more prior chemotherapies. “The recommendation
Janssen Announces Positive CHMP Opinion for JULUCATM▼ (dolutegravir/rilpivirine)23.3.2018 15:46 | Tiedote
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson today announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has issued a Positive Opinion recommending marketing authorisation for JULUCA™ (dolutegravir 50mg [ViiV Healthcare UK Ltd]/rilpivirine 25mg [Janssen Sciences Ireland UC]). Dolutegravir/rilpivirine is a single-pill, two-drug regimen for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) infection in adults who are virologically suppressed (HIV-1 RNA <50 c/mL) on a stable antiretroviral regimen for at least six months with no history of virological failure and no known or suspected resistance to any non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) or integrase strand transfer inhibitor (INSTI).1 “We are delighted to be one step closer to bringing JULUCA™ to people living with HIV in Europe,” said Mathai Mammen, M.D., Ph.D., Global Head, Janssen Research & Development, LLC. “Building on our 25-year c
Aitheon Executives Educate World Leaders on Benefits, Challenges of AI at the Annual World Government Summit in Dubai23.3.2018 15:00 | Tiedote
Aitheon, makers of the world’s first blockchain-powered platform to solve real problems by integrating AI, robotics, IoT, human specialists and cryptocurrency, announced today that executives from the company held a series of high-level briefings with world leaders at the Annual World Government Summit in Dubai. Briefings covered the benefits and challenges of AI, and revolutionary new solutions to world challenges made possible by transformative new technologies. (Read the full release at www.aitheon.com/news) This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180323005269/en/ Aitheon founder and CEO, Andrew Archer, and Chief Strategy Officer, Ryan Burleson, were invited to brief leaders at the Summit by Cyrus Hodes, Co-founder and Director of the AI Initiative, an undertaking of the Future Society at Harvard University’s Kennedy School. Archer and Burleson addressed a variety of AI-related topics, including the impact of AI on
ViiV Healthcare Gains CHMP Positive Opinion for Juluca (dolutegravir/rilpivirine) in Europe23.3.2018 14:27 | Tiedote
ViiV Healthcare, the global specialist HIV company, majority owned by GlaxoSmithKline, with Pfizer Inc. and Shionogi Limited as shareholders, today announced that the European Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has issued a Positive Opinion recommending marketing authorisation for Juluca (dolutegravir/rilpivirine) for the treatment of HIV infection in adults who are virologically suppressed (HIV-1 RNA less than 50 copies per mL) on a stable antiretroviral regimen for at least six months with no history of virological failure and no known or suspected resistance to any non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor or integrase inhibitor. The 2-drug regimen comprises dolutegravir 50mg (ViiV Healthcare) and rilpivirine 25mg (Janssen Sciences Ireland UC). Deborah Waterhouse, Chief Executive Officer at ViiV Healthcare commented: “Today is an important milestone for people living with HIV in Europe. It takes us a step closer to offering the first, single-pill, 2-drug regi
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme