LTI USD Revenue Growth up 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY; Net Profit Jumps 17.4% YoY; Declares Interim Dividend of Rs 8 Per Share
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q2 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 270.6 million; growth of 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 3.5% QoQ and 11.7% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 17,508 million; growth of 4.8% QoQ and 9.3% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,730 million; Net Income growth of 2.2% QoQ and 17.4% YoY
“We are extremely pleased with our performance in Q2 with an industry leading 4.4% sequential growth in USD revenues. Intense client focus and disciplined execution of our strategy has helped us deliver broad based revenue growth led by Digital, which now represents 32% of our revenues.
We are also delighted to announce two large deals this quarter. These wins, combined with on-track execution of large deals won earlier make us optimistic about the future.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Leading African Bank selected LTI as a strategic partner for a multi-year deal to provide applications development and support services
- Won a new client logo in Europe, a world leader in Fashion & Cosmetics, with a multi-year engagement for automation-led SAP Application Management Services
- Implementing a SaaS based Business Process management and Enterprise content management solutions for Canada’s leading Asset Servicing company
- Multi-year engagement to develop an Enterprise Data Grid for a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company
- Multiple projects underway for customers in BFS, CPG and High-Tech solving for global supply chain traceability, supply chain finance, trade finance and micropayments leveraging Blockchain
- Multi-year Managed SAP Services engagement with one of the largest US based Oil Refineries
- Managed service contract for Infrastructure transformation and support for a US based Global media conglomerate
- One of the largest commercial mortgage lenders in Canada on-boarded onto ‘Unitrax’, LTI’s SaaS-based, proprietary transfer agency record keeping platform
- Application and Infrastructure engagement with a US based Global Healthcare Research service corporation
- Managed Services engagement with a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences corporation for managing and transforming their JD Edwards platform
- Multi-year engagement with niche Digital firm in Australia to provide Customer Experience solutions
- US based Global Insurer selected ‘Mosaic Decisions’, LTI’s Analytics platform, to improve customer experience
"Our partnership with LTI has matured and grown significantly over last seven years. LTI has a great understanding of our business and has transformed several business-critical applications by leveraging cost-effective testing models. Their extraordinary domain expertise and use of IP’s like DiCE, Ladybug and DTF have accelerated & improved overall quality assurance outcomes. Our synergistic efforts such as joint exercises, workshops, and constant sharing of best practices helps us stay relevant and current in terms of the technologies we use. We see significant merit in this relationship and have also chosen LTI as the strategic testing partner for our general insurance arm that will be launched shortly.”
- Gerhard Mulder, HOD, Group Shared Resource Management, Liberty Group, South Africa
Awards and Recognitions
- LTI recognized by Microsoft as “Azure Emerging Partner of the Year”
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Q3 FY17 Global ISG Index™
- Positioned as a ‘Major Contender’ in Everest Group’s 2017 Automation in Application Services PEAK MAtrix™, 2017
- Positioned as a Leader in Zinnov Zones 2017 for Digital Services
- One of the leading players in Zinnov Zones 2017 IoT Technology Services For System Integration, Managed Services, Big Data Management, and Analytics
- Positioned as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (Doc #US42775917, June 2017)
Other Business Highlights
- LTI introduced - LTI REDaxis - an Accounts Receivable Analytics suite for CPG and Retail enterprises, deployable both on-premise as well as on Cloud.
- LTI announced a partnership with Flexagon. As part of this partnership, LTI’s clients using Oracle Suite of products will have access to Flexagon’s market leading platform FlexDeploy to deliver DevOps solutions that support strategic digital transformation.
- Signed strategic implementation partnership with US based Quote-to-Cash software company Apptus. The partnership will focus on enabling digital transformation initiatives of global customers through jointly developed industry focused offerings.
- Collaboration with Enov8, a leading IT and Test Environment management company, to drive breakthrough innovation in Automation of various stages of IT Projects.
- eVidyaloka (a not-for-profit organization based in Bengaluru), with LTI’s support and close involvement, inaugurated its 100th education center in Karnataka. This is a technology enabled remote education program for children in rural Karnataka.
- LTI received a humanitarian award from Honorable Vice President of India, Sri Venkaiah Naidu for reconstruction of historical Gandhian institution that was demolished during the floods at Chennai in December 2015.
LTI (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at https://www.lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global
Connect with LTI :
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme tältä julkaisijalta, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
Panasonic Launches New IoT Services with Silicon Valley Startups at CES 2018 Sands Expo16.1.2018 11:42 | Tiedote
The Automotive & Industrial Systems Company of Panasonic Corporation is challenging to develop new businesses and services in the IoT field, in cooperation with Silicon Valley startups. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180116005839/en/ Panasonic booth at CES 2018 Sands Expo (Photo: Business Wire) [Video] One Touch Home Automation, One Touch ID Authentication | #PanasonicCES 2018 https://youtu.be/dNGulaV1Bx0 Panasonic is advancing the development of new IoT services and solutions by combining leading UI/UX(*1) technology with its strong HMI (human machine interface) design technology, which has been refined through the smartphone switch business and automotive touch panel business. To demonstrate this initiative, Panasonic set up a display booth at CES 2018 (Sands Expo), which took place in Las Vegas, Nevada, US from January 9 (Tuesday) to 12 (Friday), 2018. With the concept of "Touch by Panasonic," solutions fea
Panasonic Automotive Exhibits at CES 201816.1.2018 11:27 | Tiedote
Panasonic Corporation showcased a new SUV that incorporates Panasonic's latest dual display system and head-up display ("HUD"), and three next-generation cockpit/cabin system concepts to meet vehicle advances expected over the next decade at CES 2018 from January 9 to 12 in Las Vegas. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180116005830/en/ Panasonic Smart Design Cockpit (Photo: Business Wire) [Video] Smart Design Cockpit and Smart Vision Cockpit https://youtu.be/biu5n4h0MGw [Video] Autonomous Living Space Cabin https://youtu.be/itvfW0U_T5w Panasonic has delivered its in-vehicle infotainment equipment to major global automakers for more than 65 years. Recently, there have been growing expectations for further evolution of such systems as vehicles undergo a paradigm shift towards a future with autonomous and electric vehicles. Infotainment systems are expected to play a more significant role than ever before in improvin
M24Seven Partners with ZeroBounce to Verify Email Lists and Improve Deliverability16.1.2018 11:00 | Tiedote
M24Seven, one of Europe’s best connectivity and internet infrastructure providers, recently partnered with leading email validation system ZeroBounce to verify email lists and improve deliverability. The new alliance helps M24Seven customers build a more consistent sender reputation and supports them in their marketing efforts. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180116005314/en/ ZeroBounce - Affy Award - Affiliate Summit 2018 (Photo: Business Wire) Email remains the prevalent form of communication in the business sector, with the average office worker now receiving 120 emails per day. According to the Radicati Group, in 2018, business email will reach a peak of 139.4 billion emails sent and received, on a daily basis. However, around half of those emails never make it into the inbox of the designated recipients. Companies are therefore taking additional measures to ensure their emails are being delivered, given th
Business Wire Presents Future Award in the Media Category to University Students16.1.2018 11:00 | Tiedote
Business Wire, the world’s leading service provider for global press releases, once again gave out this year’s Future Award, which is presented as part of the Future Convention. Business Wire’s prize in the media category went to university student Laura Hess from the European School of Design, Frankfurt am Main, for her innovative “BikeBello” project. The innovation is an app incorporating GPS that makes it easier to track down bicycle thieves. Tracking can be started by ringing the bicycle bell. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180116005367/en/ Winner of the Future Award 2017 (Photo: Business Wire) At the event, Business Wire also presented another media event as part of its event series. Around the topic “Public Relations in the age of communication 4.0 – are women better communicators?” Business Wire drew attention not only to the changes occurring in the communications industry, but also to the challenges a
First 37 Products Certified by Ethernet Alliance PoE Certification Program16.1.2018 08:01 | Tiedote
The Ethernet Alliance, a global consortium dedicated to the continued success and advancement of Ethernet technologies, today announced the certification of the first 37 Power over Ethernet (PoE) products through its new PoE certification program. Products from multiple Ethernet industry leaders were tested at the University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory (UNH-IOL) in Durham, N.H. Newly certified products range from component level evaluation boards, to power sourcing equipment (PSE) enterprise switches, to midspan PoE power sources. Complete details of certified products are available via the program’s public registry at http://bit.ly/EAPoE-CertifiedProducts. Participants in the Ethernet Alliance PoE Certification Program are Analog Devices, Inc.; Cisco Systems, Inc.; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.; Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.; Microsemi Corporation; Philips Lighting NV; Sifos Technologies, Inc.; and Texas Instruments, with additional organizations expected to join swif
Yokogawa Electric: KBC Signs Consultancy Agreement for Integration of Oil Refineries in China's Shandong Province16.1.2018 05:00 | Tiedote
Yokogawa Electric Corporation (TOKYO: 6841) announces that its subsidiary, KBC Advanced Technologies, has signed a consultancy agreement with China Energy Engineering North Co., Ltd. for the integration of operations at six oil refineries in China’s Shandong Province. These refineries are being acquired and will be operated by China State Energy Engineering Corp. Ltd. (SINOMEC), a state-owned company, and China Energy Engineering North Co., Ltd., a SINOMEC group company. There are many small-scale oil refineries in Shandong Province. To improve efficiency and better meet market needs, SINOMEC has decided to upgrade facilities and integrate operations at these six oil refineries, which are located in Guangrao County. KBC will provide consulting services to assist SINOMEC in meeting these objectives. The consulting services offered by KBC are as follows: 1. Conduct an integration study that will identify synergies for maximizing yield and profit. 2. Verify a plan to expand and diversify
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme