LTI USD Revenue Growth up 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY; Net Profit Jumps 17.4% YoY; Declares Interim Dividend of Rs 8 Per Share
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q2 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 270.6 million; growth of 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 3.5% QoQ and 11.7% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 17,508 million; growth of 4.8% QoQ and 9.3% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,730 million; Net Income growth of 2.2% QoQ and 17.4% YoY
“We are extremely pleased with our performance in Q2 with an industry leading 4.4% sequential growth in USD revenues. Intense client focus and disciplined execution of our strategy has helped us deliver broad based revenue growth led by Digital, which now represents 32% of our revenues.
We are also delighted to announce two large deals this quarter. These wins, combined with on-track execution of large deals won earlier make us optimistic about the future.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Leading African Bank selected LTI as a strategic partner for a multi-year deal to provide applications development and support services
- Won a new client logo in Europe, a world leader in Fashion & Cosmetics, with a multi-year engagement for automation-led SAP Application Management Services
- Implementing a SaaS based Business Process management and Enterprise content management solutions for Canada’s leading Asset Servicing company
- Multi-year engagement to develop an Enterprise Data Grid for a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company
- Multiple projects underway for customers in BFS, CPG and High-Tech solving for global supply chain traceability, supply chain finance, trade finance and micropayments leveraging Blockchain
- Multi-year Managed SAP Services engagement with one of the largest US based Oil Refineries
- Managed service contract for Infrastructure transformation and support for a US based Global media conglomerate
- One of the largest commercial mortgage lenders in Canada on-boarded onto ‘Unitrax’, LTI’s SaaS-based, proprietary transfer agency record keeping platform
- Application and Infrastructure engagement with a US based Global Healthcare Research service corporation
- Managed Services engagement with a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences corporation for managing and transforming their JD Edwards platform
- Multi-year engagement with niche Digital firm in Australia to provide Customer Experience solutions
- US based Global Insurer selected ‘Mosaic Decisions’, LTI’s Analytics platform, to improve customer experience
"Our partnership with LTI has matured and grown significantly over last seven years. LTI has a great understanding of our business and has transformed several business-critical applications by leveraging cost-effective testing models. Their extraordinary domain expertise and use of IP’s like DiCE, Ladybug and DTF have accelerated & improved overall quality assurance outcomes. Our synergistic efforts such as joint exercises, workshops, and constant sharing of best practices helps us stay relevant and current in terms of the technologies we use. We see significant merit in this relationship and have also chosen LTI as the strategic testing partner for our general insurance arm that will be launched shortly.”
- Gerhard Mulder, HOD, Group Shared Resource Management, Liberty Group, South Africa
Awards and Recognitions
- LTI recognized by Microsoft as “Azure Emerging Partner of the Year”
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Q3 FY17 Global ISG Index™
- Positioned as a ‘Major Contender’ in Everest Group’s 2017 Automation in Application Services PEAK MAtrix™, 2017
- Positioned as a Leader in Zinnov Zones 2017 for Digital Services
- One of the leading players in Zinnov Zones 2017 IoT Technology Services For System Integration, Managed Services, Big Data Management, and Analytics
- Positioned as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (Doc #US42775917, June 2017)
Other Business Highlights
- LTI introduced - LTI REDaxis - an Accounts Receivable Analytics suite for CPG and Retail enterprises, deployable both on-premise as well as on Cloud.
- LTI announced a partnership with Flexagon. As part of this partnership, LTI’s clients using Oracle Suite of products will have access to Flexagon’s market leading platform FlexDeploy to deliver DevOps solutions that support strategic digital transformation.
- Signed strategic implementation partnership with US based Quote-to-Cash software company Apptus. The partnership will focus on enabling digital transformation initiatives of global customers through jointly developed industry focused offerings.
- Collaboration with Enov8, a leading IT and Test Environment management company, to drive breakthrough innovation in Automation of various stages of IT Projects.
- eVidyaloka (a not-for-profit organization based in Bengaluru), with LTI’s support and close involvement, inaugurated its 100th education center in Karnataka. This is a technology enabled remote education program for children in rural Karnataka.
- LTI received a humanitarian award from Honorable Vice President of India, Sri Venkaiah Naidu for reconstruction of historical Gandhian institution that was demolished during the floods at Chennai in December 2015.
LTI (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at https://www.lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global
Connect with LTI :
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme tältä julkaisijalta, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
Madison Realty Capital Provides $64.0 Million Construction Financing for 200 Kent Avenue Development in Williamsburg, Brooklyn17.11.2017 19:20 | Tiedote
Madison Realty Capital (MRC) announced the closing of a $64.0 million construction loan for 200 Kent Avenue, a 117,326 square foot mixed-use development located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The retail portion of the property, which will include over 600 feet of frontage, will be anchored by a popular national grocery chain. Overall, the project will offer 50,101 square feet of retail space, 22,055 square feet of office and restaurant space, and 45,170 square feet of parking. “We continue to establish MRC as the one-stop shop for financing transitional real estate, including ground-up development deals like 200 Kent Avenue,” said Josh Zegen, Co-Founder and Managing Principal of MRC. “In this case, we’re working with a repeat MRC borrower who understands our ability to execute efficiently, given our firm’s up-to-the minute knowledge of local market conditions and non-bureaucratic approach to
Ncardia Announces Completion of €10.5M Investment Round17.11.2017 15:31 | Tiedote
Ncardia, an emerging drug discovery and development stem cell technology company whose mission is to deliver cardiac and neural solutions based on its best-in-class human induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC)-derived technology, today announced the completion of a €10.5 million series B financing round. The round was led by Épimède, a Belgium venture capital firm. Ncardia is a privately-held company with operations in Europe and the US, that produces and commercializes high-quality, fully-functional human iPSC-derived cardiovascular and neuronal cell types. Using its cell products, Ncardia develops and commercializes assay services for drug safety and efficacy testing. Additionally the company has built up a strong portfolio of patents covering the use of stem cell models for these applications. Stefan Braam, CEO of Ncardia, commented: “At Ncardia, important progress h
Double Win for Vocalink at the 2017 Payments Awards17.11.2017 12:35 | Tiedote
Vocalink, a Mastercard company, was last night awarded with two prestigious awards - The Overall Winner and the Payments Infrastructure of the Year Award, for its leading technology and expertise, and in recognition for a milestone year that saw Vocalink’s solutions transform the way people and businesses move money across the globe. 2017 saw Vocalink deliver ground-breaking immediate payments solutions both in the US and Thailand as well as enabling access to the UK payments industry through their payments gateway solution PayPort. The business also saw the launch of the new image based cheque clearing system, creating a robust and more efficient system in the UK. RTP ® in the US: This week, Vocalink announced the launch of RTP® (Real-Time Payments) in the US on behalf of The Clearing House; one of the most comprehensive real-tim
Envion AG: Start-up from the Heart of Berlin Has Pioneered Decentralized Mobile Mining by Combining Blockchain with Regenerative Energy17.11.2017 12:00 | Tiedote
Envion AG has created a technology for the first truly mobile data-center that uses low-priced local energy to mine a broad spectrum of cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.). By harvesting locally available clean energy right at the source, envion can operate at lower costs than competitors and at the same time reduces the CO2 footprint of the blockchain industry. Envion aims at decentralizing the highly-concentrated mining market (China holds 80% in Bitcoin mining) and at bringing control of the market back to the users. That’s why envion gives 100% of its mining profits back to its community. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171117005011/en/ Envion - World's Most Profitable Standard of Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure (Photo: Business Wire) Current challenges in the energy
Chugai's HEMLIBRA® Receives the World's First Regulatory Approval from FDA for Hemophilia A with Inhibitors17.11.2017 02:30 | Tiedote
Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (TOKYO:4519) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the bispecific antibody emicizumab (US product name: HEMLIBRA®) for routine prophylaxis to prevent or reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes in adult and pediatric patients with hemophilia A (congenital factor VIII deficiency) with factor VIII inhibitors. This represents the first regulatory approval for HEMLIBRA® around the world. The US Biologics License Application (BLA) was submitted by Genentech, a member of Roche Group. “We are pleased that HEMLIBRA, a biopharmaceutical created by Chugai scientists based on their exceptional idea, has received its first regulatory approval,” said Chugai’s President & COO, Tatsuro Kosaka. “HEMLIBRA is a first in class biopharmaceutical which is an advancement on the current limited treatment options available for pat
Pacific Drilling Receives Approval of First Day Motions17.11.2017 01:08 | Tiedote
Pacific Drilling S.A. (OTCPink: PACDQ) (“Pacific Drilling” or the “Company”) today announced that the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York has granted the relief requested by the Company in certain first day motions related to ordinary course business activities, subject to certain modifications at the request of the Court, the United States Trustee and stakeholders. The approved motions give us the authority to, among other things, continue to pay employee wages and benefits without interruption, to utilize our current cash management system, and to pay certain foreign and critical vendors for goods and services provided prior to the petition date. All vendors will be paid in full and in cash on normal payment terms for all goods and services provided on or after the petition date. Paul Reese, Chief Executive Officer of Pacific Drilling, said, “With the
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme