LTI USD Revenue Growth up 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY; Net Profit Jumps 17.4% YoY; Declares Interim Dividend of Rs 8 Per Share
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q2 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 270.6 million; growth of 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 3.5% QoQ and 11.7% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 17,508 million; growth of 4.8% QoQ and 9.3% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,730 million; Net Income growth of 2.2% QoQ and 17.4% YoY
“We are extremely pleased with our performance in Q2 with an industry leading 4.4% sequential growth in USD revenues. Intense client focus and disciplined execution of our strategy has helped us deliver broad based revenue growth led by Digital, which now represents 32% of our revenues.
We are also delighted to announce two large deals this quarter. These wins, combined with on-track execution of large deals won earlier make us optimistic about the future.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Leading African Bank selected LTI as a strategic partner for a multi-year deal to provide applications development and support services
- Won a new client logo in Europe, a world leader in Fashion & Cosmetics, with a multi-year engagement for automation-led SAP Application Management Services
- Implementing a SaaS based Business Process management and Enterprise content management solutions for Canada’s leading Asset Servicing company
- Multi-year engagement to develop an Enterprise Data Grid for a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company
- Multiple projects underway for customers in BFS, CPG and High-Tech solving for global supply chain traceability, supply chain finance, trade finance and micropayments leveraging Blockchain
- Multi-year Managed SAP Services engagement with one of the largest US based Oil Refineries
- Managed service contract for Infrastructure transformation and support for a US based Global media conglomerate
- One of the largest commercial mortgage lenders in Canada on-boarded onto ‘Unitrax’, LTI’s SaaS-based, proprietary transfer agency record keeping platform
- Application and Infrastructure engagement with a US based Global Healthcare Research service corporation
- Managed Services engagement with a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences corporation for managing and transforming their JD Edwards platform
- Multi-year engagement with niche Digital firm in Australia to provide Customer Experience solutions
- US based Global Insurer selected ‘Mosaic Decisions’, LTI’s Analytics platform, to improve customer experience
"Our partnership with LTI has matured and grown significantly over last seven years. LTI has a great understanding of our business and has transformed several business-critical applications by leveraging cost-effective testing models. Their extraordinary domain expertise and use of IP’s like DiCE, Ladybug and DTF have accelerated & improved overall quality assurance outcomes. Our synergistic efforts such as joint exercises, workshops, and constant sharing of best practices helps us stay relevant and current in terms of the technologies we use. We see significant merit in this relationship and have also chosen LTI as the strategic testing partner for our general insurance arm that will be launched shortly.”
- Gerhard Mulder, HOD, Group Shared Resource Management, Liberty Group, South Africa
Awards and Recognitions
- LTI recognized by Microsoft as “Azure Emerging Partner of the Year”
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Q3 FY17 Global ISG Index™
- Positioned as a ‘Major Contender’ in Everest Group’s 2017 Automation in Application Services PEAK MAtrix™, 2017
- Positioned as a Leader in Zinnov Zones 2017 for Digital Services
- One of the leading players in Zinnov Zones 2017 IoT Technology Services For System Integration, Managed Services, Big Data Management, and Analytics
- Positioned as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (Doc #US42775917, June 2017)
Other Business Highlights
- LTI introduced - LTI REDaxis - an Accounts Receivable Analytics suite for CPG and Retail enterprises, deployable both on-premise as well as on Cloud.
- LTI announced a partnership with Flexagon. As part of this partnership, LTI’s clients using Oracle Suite of products will have access to Flexagon’s market leading platform FlexDeploy to deliver DevOps solutions that support strategic digital transformation.
- Signed strategic implementation partnership with US based Quote-to-Cash software company Apptus. The partnership will focus on enabling digital transformation initiatives of global customers through jointly developed industry focused offerings.
- Collaboration with Enov8, a leading IT and Test Environment management company, to drive breakthrough innovation in Automation of various stages of IT Projects.
- eVidyaloka (a not-for-profit organization based in Bengaluru), with LTI’s support and close involvement, inaugurated its 100th education center in Karnataka. This is a technology enabled remote education program for children in rural Karnataka.
- LTI received a humanitarian award from Honorable Vice President of India, Sri Venkaiah Naidu for reconstruction of historical Gandhian institution that was demolished during the floods at Chennai in December 2015.
LTI (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at https://www.lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global
Connect with LTI :
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
ViiV Healthcare Shares Data from Landmark 2-Drug Regimen Trials At AIDS 201818.7.2018 20:21 | Tiedote
ViiV Healthcare, the global specialist HIV company majority owned by GSK, with Pfizer Inc. and Shionogi Limited as shareholders, will be presenting over 20 abstracts, including data from the landmark GEMINI 1 & 2 clinical trials, at the 22nd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2018), 23-27 July 2018, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The data being presented this year has a strong focus on novel exploratory therapeutic options and innovative treatment strategies, as well as improving awareness and understanding of key issues that continue to affect the HIV community. John C Pottage, Jr, MD, Chief Scientific and Medical Officer, ViiV Healthcare, commented, “As we see advancements in the treatment options available to people living with HIV, our research efforts over the past few years have been focused on moving beyond viral load and addressing some of the unresolved issues that people living with HIV face, such as the potential long-term risks and toxicities that can be associated with li
Xilam: H1 2018 Revenue: +50%18.7.2018 19:00 | Tiedote
Regulatory News: The Xilam Group (Paris:XIL) posted consolidated H1 2018 revenue of EUR 13,866 thousand, an increase of 50%. This increase represents an excellent performance, as it follows on the heels of growth of 54% in H1 2017. Revenue for the first part of this financial year breaks down as follows. In thousands of euros 30.06.2018 (1) 30.06.2017 Change New productions 8,465 4,571 +85% Catalogue 5,385 4,652 +16% Other 16 16 +0% Revenue and subsidies 13,866 9,239 +50% (1) Unaudited data. Remarkable success for new releases +85% Excellent H1 growth was driven by the two main businesses, New Productions and Catalogue. In New Productions, H1 deliveries generated record revenue of EUR 8,465 thousand, an 85% increase compared with H1 2017, and confirmed Xilam’s position as a major European animation company. Catalogue revenue was up 16% compared with H1 2017, thanks again to traditional TV channels and digital platforms, in both France and abroad. A fast-paced delivery schedule Thanks t
Department for International Trade: Life Sciences at the Heart of UK Economy18.7.2018 15:38 | Tiedote
The Government will today (Wednesday 18 July) host the second in a series of roundtables with stakeholders from key life science businesses, demonstrating the importance of the sector to the UK economy. The Chancellor, International Trade Secretary, Business Secretary and Health and Social Care Secretary will be amongst those that meet with senior representatives from leading UK and international life sciences companies as the UK positions itself as the global home of health innovation, welcoming overseas investment and seeking to boost exports in the process. Discussions at the roundtable will focus on how the future of the Life Sciences sector will be supported by the delivery of our modern Industrial Strategy, ensuring that the UK is ‘open for business’ with a positive business environment, our ambitions for a comprehensive agreement with the EU on our future relationship and the development and implementation of our independent trade policy. To date, the government has engaged sign
Universal Laser Systems Expands Its Materials Database with 3M, Victrex and Dexmet Materials18.7.2018 15:05 | Tiedote
Universal Laser Systems (ULS) announces the addition of 3M™, Victrex® and Dexmet materials to its materials database, the most extensive repository of laser material processing parameters for materials in the range of 10 watts to 500 watts. The 3M, Victrex and Dexmet materials new to the ULS materials database were specifically added for laser processing with the ULTRA and XLS platforms, suited for high accuracy and precision laser cutting, laser ablation and laser surface modification. The materials include: 3M™ Extreme Sealing Tape 4412N 3M™ Thermally Conductive Silicone Interface Pad 5516 Victrex® APTIV® PEEK Film Dexmet PolyGrid® 8PTFE10-125ST Expanded PTFE Dexmet MicroGrid® AL 25 Expanded Aluminum Laser processing notes, describing the results of the laser-material interaction for these materials, are also available in the Materials Library on the ULS website to help potential customers explore the advantages of deploying laser technology within their manufacturing, research and d
Sterigenics Expands European Capacity With New State-of-the-Art Gamma Sterilization Facility in the UK18.7.2018 15:00 | Tiedote
Sterigenics, a Sotera Health company and leading global provider of mission-critical sterilization solutions and expert advisory services, announced today it is building a new facility in Markham Vale North in Chesterfield/Derbyshire, UK. The facility will significantly expand Sterigenics’ footprint in Europe to help meet the growing sterilization needs of its customers and support the company’s mission of Safeguarding Global HealthTM. Scheduled for completion in the fourth quarter, 2018, the facility will include the installation of a state-of-the-art Nordion JS10000 gamma irradiator with a research loop. The new 60,000-square-foot facility will add gamma sterilization capabilities in the UK to complement Sterigenics’ existing ethylene oxide (EtO) facility based in Somercotes/Derbyshire. “Sterigenics is committed to being the world’s leading provider of sterilization services and partnering with our customers to eliminate threats to human health,” said Philip Macnabb, President of Ste
Smiths Detection Technology Chosen for Standard 3 Upgrade at Helsinki Airport18.7.2018 12:05 | Tiedote
Smiths Detection has been selected by Finnish airport operator, Finavia Corporation, to support the transition to Standard 3 at Helsinki Airport with approved hold baggage screening systems. Included in the contract are eight high-speed, HI-SCAN 10080 XCT scanners, which combine high resolution X-ray technology, computed tomography (CT) and advanced detection algorithms to increase both security and operational efficiency significantly. Security, speed and efficiency are critical to the extensive development programme underway at the airport, which will allow the airport to serve 30 million passengers annually and increase baggage handling capacity by 50%. “Any financial investment in upgrading security equipment has to be balanced against operational improvement, particularly when part of a major expansion. Airports need assurance that efficiencies will be gained and systems can be further updated as necessary to detect evolving explosive threats and handle ever higher volumes,” comme
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme