LTIMindtree Reports Strong FY23
LTIMindtree [NSE: LTIM, BSE: 540005], a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its consolidated results today for the fourth quarter and full year ended March 31, 2023, as approved by its Board of Directors.
“We are pleased to report a strong FY23, with a broad-based full year revenue growth of 19.9% in constant currency,” said Debashis Chatterjee, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of LTIMindtree. “This industry-leading performance positions us well to deliver continued profitable growth in FY24. As we move to unified systems & processes, we are ready to exploit the synergies. Our Q4 revenue came in at a healthy USD 1.06 billion - up 13.5% year-over-year in constant currency and 11.9% in reported USD terms. Our order inflow for the quarter came in at USD 1.35 billion, helping us close the full-year order inflow at USD 4.87 billion. We added 31 new clients for Q4 and increased our count of USD 50 million plus customers by 2 to 13. Our full-year operating margin was at 16.2% and the basic EPS was at INR 149.1. Client requirements have changed over the last quarter, and we are now meeting the new requirements to deliver cost savings which are being directed to fund in flight transformation programs.”
Key financial highlights:
Year ended March 31, 2023
- Revenue at $4,105.7 million (growth of 17.2% Y-o-Y)
- Net profit at $545.7 million (growth of 3.0% Y-o-Y)
- Revenue at Rs 331,830 million (growth of 27.1% Y-o-Y)
- Net profit at Rs 44,103 million (growth of 11.7% Y-o-Y)
Quarter ended March 31, 2023
- Revenue at $1,057.5 million (growth of 1.0% Q-o-Q / 11.9% Y-o-Y)
- Net profit at $135.6 million (growth of 11.6% Q-o-Q / decline of 7.8% Y-o-Y)
- Revenue at Rs 86,910 million (growth of 0.8% Q-o-Q / 21.9% Y-o-Y)
- Net profit at Rs 11,141 million (growth of 11.3% Q-o-Q / 0.5% Y-o-Y)
Other FY23 highlights:
- 728 active clients as of March 31, 2023
- $1 million+ clients increased by 56, total 383 (increased by 9 in Q4)
- $10 million+ clients increased by 5, total 81 (no change in Q4)
- $50 million+ clients increased by 3, total 13 (increased by 2 in Q4)
- 84,546 professionals as of March 31, 2023
- Trailing 12 months attrition was 20.2%
- Selected as the key digital transformation partner by Currys, a UK based retailer of technology products and services. This multi-million-dollar collaboration will enable Currys in strengthening its market position. LTIMindtree aims to enhance Currys' omnichannel revenue stream and drive cost transformation.
- onsemi, a global leader in intelligent power and image sensing technologies, has chosen LTIMindtree as a strategic service provider for developing its next-generation enterprise IT support platform. This multi-year deal will involve LTIMindtree collaborating with onsemi's IT team to drive innovation and increase efficiency. The IT transformation is part of onsemi's broader strategy to streamline operations and invest in growth areas, such as electric vehicles, ADAS, alternative energy, and industrial automation.
- LTIMindtree has been selected by Hellenic Bank, a leading financial institution in Europe, as their exclusive Strategic Sourcing partner for their digital transformation program improving the customer experience through digitalisation, streamlining processes, and offering competitive products.
- A North American manufacturer of high-performance building solutions chose LTIMindtree for its digital transformation journey. LTIMindtree would be the sole partner helping the client with its hybrid cloud infrastructure and 100+ enterprise applications landscape.
- Awarded multi-year, multi-million-dollar deal by a financial insurance company to provide them application and data services.
- Independent testing deal signed with one of the largest property and casualty insurance company in the United States.
- An American insurance company which is the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the US has partnered with LTIMindtree for a multi-year AMS deal.
- Chosen by a global leader of engineered products and services for agricultural equipment to provide consulting and testing services.
- One of the major airlines in the United States has selected LTIMindtree as a partner of choice in an application maintenance deal.
- Recognized in The Forrester Customer Analytics Services Providers Landscape, Q1 2023.
- Named as a 'Leader' in ISG Provider Lens™ Google Cloud Partner Ecosystem 2022.
- LTIMindtree named as a ‘Major Contender’ in Everest Group's Digital Transformation Consulting PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023.
- Recognized in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Oracle Cloud Application Services, worldwide.
- Recognized in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for SAP S/4HANA Application Services, worldwide.
- LTIMindtree named as a ‘Leader’ and ‘Star Performer’ in Everest Group's Application and Digital Services in P&C Insurance PEAK Matrix Assessment 2023.
- Named winner in the 2023 Artificial Intelligence Excellence Awards for LTIMindtree’s Canvas.
- Earned the 2022 Innovation Awards for OnDemand Enablement Tooling from Duck Creek Technologies in the CBO (Custom Business Object) Remediation and DB Reference Data Remediation categories.
- Recognized as One of the Best Organizations for Women, 2023, by The Economic Times.
- Recognized at the DivHERsity Awards 2023 among the Top 5 Most Innovative Practices in the ‘Women L&D Programs’ and the Top 20 Most Innovative Practices in the ‘Women Returnee Programs’ categories.
*GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The Board of Directors have recommended a final dividend of Rs 40 per equity share of par value Rs 1 each for the financial year ended March 31, 2023.
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 700 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by 84,000+ talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit https://www.ltimindtree.com/.
Earnings Conference Call
|Thursday, April 27, 2023 (18:45 IST)|
To join the Earnings conference call
Click here: https://LTIMindtree.zoom.us/j/84021137095
Or Dial-in: (For higher quality, dial a number based on your location):
US: +1 386 347 5053 or +1 408 638 0968
India: +91 80 71 279 440 or +91 116 480 2722
Webinar ID: 840 2113 7095
Zoom Dial-in numbers: https://LTIMindtree.zoom.us/u/kf0wVD3qg
Transcript and recording will be available on: https://www.ltimindtree.com/
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230427005570/en/
Media Relations: email@example.com
About Business Wire
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
IFF Completed Divestiture of Savory Solutions Business31.5.2023 23:15:00 EEST | Press release
IFF (NYSE:IFF) today announced that it has successfully completed the previously announced divestiture of its Savory Solutions business unit to PAI Partners (PAI), a leading global private equity firm with a strong focus on the food and consumer industry. Under PAI ownership, Savory Solutions Group has been rebranded to NovaTaste, a global leader in taste innovation with headquarters in Salzburg, Austria. “The sale of IFF’s Savory Solutions Group represents our continued efforts to optimize our portfolio as we focus on core businesses and strengthen our capital structure,” said Frank Clyburn, IFF CEO. “We remain steadfast in our commitment to further pursue portfolio optimization opportunities as we drive toward our deleverage target by the end of 2024. We’re grateful to our Savory Solutions colleagues, who have demonstrated their commitment to innovation, service and quality. We wish them the best in their new journey.” Cautionary Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Refo
UAE Pledges Additional $2.7bn in Industry Offtake Agreements, Invites Global Investors to Leverage Incentives31.5.2023 21:13:00 EEST | Press release
His Excellency Dr. Sultan Al Jaber, Minister of Industry and Advanced Technology, today announced $2.7 billion in offtake agreements for the UAE’s industrial sector in a move to boost local manufacturing, strengthen supply chains and attract international investors. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230531005894/en/ His Excellency Dr Sultan Al Jaber UAE Minister of Industry and Advanced Technology (Photo: AETOSWire) Addressing the second Make it in the Emirates Forum, HE Dr. Al Jaber said the new set of procurement opportunities would build on the previous forum’s offtake agreements. “One of the key achievements of last year’s forum was several leading national companies announcing their intention to invest $29.9 billion over the next decade to purchase 300 products from local manufacturers,” HE Dr. Al Jaber said. “I am pleased to share with you that in the first year alone, 28 percent of these offtake agreement
Carbios Will Receive Grants Totaling €54 Million From French State via France 2030 and Grand-Est Region1 to Finance Construction of World's First PET Biorecycling Plant and Accelerate R&D Activities31.5.2023 19:30:00 EEST | Press release
Regulatory News: This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230531005830/en/ Carbios will receive grants totaling €54 million from French State via France 2030 and Grand-Est Region to finance construction of world's first PET biorecycling plant and accelerate R&D activities (Photo: Carbios) Carbios (Euronext Growth Paris: ALCRB), a pioneer in the development and industrialization of biological technologies for reinventing the life cycle of plastics and textiles, announces that its project has been selected by the French State for funding of €30 million from the French State as part of the investment plan France 2030, and €12.5 million from the Grand-Est Region. The implementation of this funding is conditional to the European Commission's approval of the corresponding state aid scheme, followed by the conclusion of national aid agreements. As part of the national call for projects on "Plastics Recycling" operated by ADEM
SellerX to Acquire Elevate Brands, Creating One of the World’s Leading eCommerce Aggregators31.5.2023 18:00:00 EEST | Press release
SellerX, one of the most successful eCommerce aggregators in Europe, has signed an agreement to acquire Elevate Brands, a leading U.S.-based aggregator of eCommerce businesses. The combined companies will form SellerX Group and become one of the world’s largest consolidators of eCommerce brands with a diversified portfolio spanning over 40,000 consumer products. The combined business will have a strong global footprint and sales of over €400m. This acquisition brings together two key players in the aggregator space, each of which have established themselves as highly trusted and reputable partners for marketplace-native sellers in their respective markets. Bringing together complementary global footprints, the joint business will cover both the European and U.S.-markets with a roughly even revenue split across the two regions. The combined brand portfolio will consist of over 80 Amazon-native private label consumer brands in the segments of sports & outdoors, home & kitchen, mobile acc
PPG sets science-based 2030 decarbonization targets, reports 2022 sustainability progress31.5.2023 17:15:00 EEST | Press release
PPG (NYSE:PPG) today announced its near-term 2030 sustainability goals, including greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions targets that have been validated by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi). The company also marked strong progress against its environmental, social and governance (ESG) priorities, reporting increased sales of sustainably advantaged products, more efficient operations, strong momentum towards achieving diversity, equity and inclusion goals, greater supplier sustainability and strengthened support within communities where the company operates. “PPG has long been committed to reducing the environmental impact of its own operations, and we are proud to have validated science-based GHG emissions targets that are in line with the expectations of the Paris Agreement,” said Diane Kappas, PPG vice president, global sustainability. “By raising our sustainability ambitions and increasing sales of sustainable solutions for our customers, PPG is advancing its leadership in the pa
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom