Model N Unveils First Revenue Management Platform to Enable Digital Reinvention
Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN), the leading provider of revenue management solutions for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, High Tech, Manufacturing and Semiconductor industries, today announced the release of the next generation of its Revenue Cloud platform. Revenue Cloud now becomes the first end-to-end platform to enable digital reinvention for companies in these industries.
About Digital Reinvention
Digital disruption has already reduced the average tenure for companies on the S&P 500 list from 33 to 12 years, and only 8% of companies believe their business models will remain viable through digitization. Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, High Tech, Manufacturing and Semiconductor companies face a stark choice: reinvent or perish.
Bold digital reinvention strategies begin with placing customers at the center of companies’ digital activity. Instead of seeing themselves through the internal lens of functions, products, and processes, companies now see themselves through the lens of their customers. These strategies require a deep understanding of unique customer segment needs, business models, revenues, and profitability, and more.
Companies that embark on digital reinvention strategies must do the following:
- Redefine the business they are in
- Redefine who their customers are
- Reinvent their offerings to those customers
- Delight customers in each interaction
- Position themselves in the digital ecosystem
- Realign operations with intelligent internal processes
The Platform for Digital Reinvention
While an offensive platform strategy focused on the demand-side is proven to yield the best results, only 1.5% percent of companies have adopted one, mainly due to the lack of a Digital Reinvention platform.
Model N Revenue Cloud is the first Digital Reinvention platform, designed specifically for Life Sciences, High Tech and Manufacturing companies.
This release of Revenue Cloud includes the following highlights:
- Introduction of Model N CPQ, the next generation of Configure, Price and Quote, which enables companies to reinvent their offerings and their business models
- Introduction of Model N Channel Cloud, an end-to-end solution to manage the digital ecosystem and omni-channel
- Introduction of Revenue Cloud for Semiconductors and Revenue Cloud for Manufacturing
- New versions of Revenue Cloud for Pharma, Revenue Cloud for MedTech, and Revenue Cloud for High-Tech
Introducing Model N CPQ
Model N CPQ is the end-to-end, enterprise-grade platform that bridges the gap between Salesforce and SAP with robustness, performance and scalability that meet the needs of enterprises.
Model N CPQ enables companies to:
- Reinvent their offering to their customers by configuring solutions that are tailored to unique customer needs that include products, software services, data and other elements.
- Align their business with those of their customers’ by leveraging new models such as subscription, outcome base and risk-sharing among others.
- Delight their customers by digitizing their experience with new capabilities, such as self-service.
- Transform internal operations into intelligence processes with new Intelligent Approvals, guided selling, and business intelligence, cutting the process cycle-time to a bare minimum hence significantly enhancing the customer experience.
- Drive business expansion through digital ecosystems and omni-channel.
- Rapidly deploy and execute digital reinvention strategies by interoperating effectively with SAP and SAP Variant Configurator (VC). Marketing and Sales can now start with SAP VC KMAT models as a foundation for new offerings that are tailored to unique customer needs.
- Understand the profitability of a deal, a contract, customers and customer segments with insights that help them understand thoroughly the economics of their digital strategies. Model N CPQ now quotes based on net-price including rebates, Market Development Funds (MDF), and other incentives, not just gross-price.
“Model N next-generation CPQ enables companies to leverage their SAP and SAP VC infrastructure as a stepping stone for their Digital Reinvention strategy.” said Neeraj Gokhale, SVP and Chief Product Officer at Model N. “Creating a new value proposition for customers and aligning the business models with Model N CPQ is enabling companies to grow their top line.”
Introducing Channel Cloud
Embracing the digital ecosystem and omni-channel are paramount to Digital Reinvention. McKinsey research demonstrated that an emerging set of digital ecosystems could account for more than $60 trillion in revenues by 2025, or more than 30 percent of global corporate revenues. In a world of ecosystems, as industry boundaries blur, strategy needs a much broader frame of reference. Current point channel solutions fall significantly short of meeting the sophistication of the ecosystem.
Model N’s new Channel Cloud enables companies to leverage a wide ecosystem that includes global, multi-tier, sophisticated channels as part of their Digital Reinvention. Channel Cloud combines intelligent processes, visibility, sophisticated rewards to align business models, and a comprehensive data platform.
Channel Cloud enables companies to mesh with the digital ecosystem by:
- Driving their channels’ marketing execution to meet their revenue goals with Market Development Funds (MDF) Management. It is the first MDF solution in a fully integrated end-to-end channel solution.
- Establishing a digital ecosystem for channel collaboration with Channel Management. Companies can maximize revenue by avoiding channel conflict and flawlessly executing with the ecosystem.
- Incenting the channel to drive revenues with Rebate Management. Companies can balance discounting decisions and post-deal rebating based on results to optimize revenues.
- Ensuring a single source of truth with Channel Data Management (CDM), putting the entire digital ecosystem on the same page. CDM delivers real-time, accurate, complete channel data, including sales and inventory, enabling transparency and channel performance.
Channel Cloud is offered as part of Revenue Cloud for High Tech, Revenue Cloud for Semiconductors, Revenue Cloud for Manufacturing, and Revenue Cloud for MedTech.
Revenue Cloud Strengthened
In addition to Model N CPQ and the new Channel Cloud solution, Model N is announcing a completely new Revenue Cloud for Semiconductor and Revenue Cloud for Manufacturing suites, and new versions of its Revenue Cloud for Pharma, Revenue Cloud for MedTech, and Revenue Cloud for High Tech suites, to enable Digital Reinvention in those industries. Full details of each new Revenue Cloud solution are available at www.modeln.com or through the media contact listed below.
For more information on Model N Revenue Cloud, please visit modeln.com/products/revenue-cloud .
About Model N
Model N is the leader in Revenue Management solutions. Driving mission-critical business processes such as configure, price and quote (CPQ), contract and rebate management, business intelligence, and regulatory compliance, Model N solutions transform the revenue lifecycle from a series of disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in life sciences, technology and manufacturing across more than 100 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com. Model N is a registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
Holly Hagerman, 801-373-7888
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista ensimmäisten joukossa? Kun tilaat mediatiedotteemme, saat ne sähköpostiisi välittömästi julkaisuhetkellä. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
HCL and Xerox Expand Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Operational Transformation19.3.2019 19:51:00 EET | Tiedote
HCL Technologies (HCL), a leading global technology company, announced that it signed a managed services agreement with Xerox (NYSE: XRX). Under the terms of the agreement, HCL will manage portions of Xerox’s shared services, including global administrative and support functions, including, among others, selected information technology and finance functions (excluding accounting). Leveraging HCL’s global scale and capabilities, Xerox will strategically evolve its shared services into process-first, technology-led digital operations. This seven-year agreement for an incremental $1.3 billion continues to build on the success of the Xerox-HCL relationship, which began in 2009 with product engineering and support services. Under that agreement, HCL currently manages aspects of Xerox’s mechanical, electrical and software engineering activities for printer and imaging product lines. Together, HCL and Xerox have delivered 215 U.S. patents and have created world-class R&D labs that are tightly
Abzena and Lipum AB Sign Integrated CMC Agreement to Produce a Novel Biologic for Autoimmune Inflammatory Diseases19.3.2019 18:18:00 EET | Tiedote
Abzena, the global biologics gene to GMP partner research organization, announced it has signed an agreement to support an integrated CMC program with Lipum, a company developing treatments for chronic inflammatory diseases. Abzena will support Lipum’s anti-BSSL antibody IND program to help develop a novel therapeutic option for autoimmune inflammatory diseases, including juvenile idiopathic arthritis. The 18-month program includes: development of a research cell bank using Abzena’s proprietary cell line and ambr® 15 automated high throughput bioreactors, generation of master cell banks, scale up using an ambr® 250 during process development, followed by cGMP manufacturing in Sartorius 500 L single use stirred tank bioreactors for clinical material. The work will take place at Abzena’s sites in Cambridge, UK and San Diego, USA. Jonathan Goldman, CEO of Abzena, said: “Autoimmune inflammatory diseases such as juvenile idiopathic arthritis represent significant unmet medical need. We are
Saudi Arabia Takes Another Step Forward in Its Transformation Drive19.3.2019 17:00:00 EET | Tiedote
King Salman bin Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia today launched four wellbeing projects for the kingdom’s capital Riyadh, which will significantly improve the lives of its citizens, transform the city into an attractive destination and make it one of the world’s most livable cities. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005574/en/ The four wellbeing projects - King Salman Park, Sports Boulevard, Green Riyadh and Riyadh Art – complement the Saudi Vision 2030’s “Quality of Life” Program and are aligned with the U.N. Sustainable Development Goals, to create sustainable cities and communities, while driving urgent action against climate change. Developed with a government investment of US$23 billion, the four projects will offer opportunities worth US$15 billion for the private sector to invest in the residential, commercial, recreational and wellness areas. In addition to providing tens of thousands of new jobs, they wi
Andersen Global Adds Collaborating Firm in Romania19.3.2019 16:30:00 EET | Tiedote
Andersen Global today announced a collaboration agreement with Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații, a law firm with offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca and its tax arm, Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații Tax. This is the first collaboration agreement in Romania, and continues Andersen Global’s expansion in Eastern Europe. Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații is a full-service independent law firm with more than 110 lawyers, including 28 partners in its Bucharest office. It also operates a secondary office in Cluj-Napoca, and has national coverage based on correspondent law offices in major cities. The firm employs a multidisciplinary approach to the legal practice including dedicated specialized divisions – tax, insolvency, and IP. In addition, Ţuca Zbârcea & Asociaţii set up Foreign Desks – China Desk, Israel Desk, Moldovan Desk – to address the growing needs of foreign investors looking to enter the Romanian market. The firm’s areas of practice include: corporate & commercial; mergers & acquisitions; dispute resolu
Online Gaming Reaches All-Time High with Gamers Avoiding Work, Friends and Love According to New Limelight Networks Research19.3.2019 16:10:00 EET | Tiedote
The popularity of online gaming continues to grow, with gamers playing more than seven hours each week, an increase of nearly 20 percent in the last year. Young adults are leading the online gaming charge, with gamers age 26 to 35 playing for eight hours, 13 minutes each week, a 25 percent increase from last year. That’s according to the latest “State of Online Gaming” research report on worldwide consumers’ gaming behaviors and expectations from Limelight Networks (Nasdaq: LLNW), a leading provider of edge cloud services. When gamers aren’t playing themselves, many are watching other people play online. Nearly 60 percent of global gamers watch others play online each week, with 10 percent watching for more than seven hours. For younger gamers, watching others play online is more popular than watching traditional sports on television. In fact, gamers age 18 to 25 spend nearly four hours each week watching online video gaming, 77 percent more time than they spend watching traditional br
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme