LTIMindtree Delivers 8.2% YoY Revenue Growth in CC
LTIMindtree [NSE: LTIM, BSE: 540005], a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its consolidated results today for the first quarter ended June 30, 2023, as approved by its Board of directors.
“During the first quarter of FY24, LTIMindtree delivered 8.2% YoY revenue growth in Constant Currency. Our key verticals BFSI, Manufacturing & Resources and Hi-Tech, Media, and Entertainment which make up 75% of our revenues performed well. Our strategic programs are bearing fruit and is evident in the upward movement across our client buckets. The order inflow continued to increase and reached USD 1.41 billion in this quarter. Our operational rigor helped us achieve an EBIT of 16.7% and PAT of 13.2% ."
-Debashis Chatterjee, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
Key financial highlights:
Quarter ended June 30, 2023
- Revenue at $1,058.7 million (growth of 0.1% Q-o-Q / 8.1% Y-o-Y)
- Net profit at $140.1 million (growth of 3.4% Q-o-Q / decline of 1.2% Y-o-Y)
- Revenue at Rs 87,021 million (growth of 0.1% Q-o-Q / 13.8% Y-o-Y)
- Net profit at Rs 11,523 million (growth of 3.4% Q-o-Q / 4.1% Y-o-Y)
- 723 active clients as of June 30, 2023
- $5 million+ clients increased by 18 on a Y-o-Y basis, total 148
- $10 million+ clients increased by 9 on a Y-o-Y basis, total 88
- $50 million+ clients increased by 3 on a Y-o-Y basis, total 13
- 82,738 professionals as of June 30, 2023
- Trailing 12 months attrition was 17.8%
- One of the largest Property & Casualty insurance companies in the United States has chosen LTIMindtree as a strategic partner for a multi-year application development and maintenance deal.
- A US-based Insurance & Retirement major has awarded LTIMindtree a multi-year deal for 24x7 Infrastructure Managed Services.
- A well-known Consumer Electronics and Personal Computing firm, renowned for its quality and innovation, has selected LTIMindtree to drive digital transformation and business process re-engineering, including the adoption of as-a-Service business models.
- A Digital Communications technology giant based in the United States has partnered with LTIMindtree for developing a resilient supply chain for new business acquisition.
- A UK-based Pharmaceutical giant awarded LTIMindtree a multi-year contract to provide SAP Managed services along with testing and support services.
- A leading American multinational Consumer Goods company selected LTIMindtree to co-create and support their Integrated Media solutions platform for ad-buying across channels.
- A prestigious regulatory body has chosen LTIMindtree for its Next-Generation Data Warehouse implementation.
- LTIMindtree opened a new logo in the beverages industry, with an application services deal that allows our client to build a scalable core-flex model for IT application services.
- A world leader in Risk Management & Consulting has selected LTIMindtree to build a greenfield cloud-based data platform using AWS. This state-of-the-art foundational platform will help the client to improve the carrier and client experience by leveraging data to create an information advantage.
- A leading US-Based Property & Casualty insurance major selected LTIMindtree to migrate and modernize their legacy data platform to Snowflake’s cloud data platform by leveraging our proprietary PolarSled toolset.
- Recognized as a 'Leader' in Everest Group's Asset & Wealth Management IT Services PEAK Matrix 2023.
- Recognized as a 'Leader' in Everest Group's Microsoft Dynamics 365 PEAK Matrix 2023.
- Won the 2023 Global System Integrator Innovation Partner of the Year Award from Snowflake.
- Recognized as a Visionary in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Data Center Outsourcing & Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services.
*GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 700 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by 82,000+ talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit https://www.ltimindtree.com/.
Earnings Conference Call
Monday, July 17, 2023 (19:00 IST)
To join the Earnings conference call
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Fact Sheet and Press Release will be available on LTIM’s website.
Transcript and recording will be available on:
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About Business Wire
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Pogust Goodhead and Gramercy Funds Management LLC Announce $552.5 Million Investment Partnership1.10.2023 16:13:00 EEST | Press release
Pogust Goodhead, a global law firm, and Gramercy Funds Management LLC (“Gramercy”), today announced that they have entered into a $552.5 million investment partnership in the form of a secured loan by Gramercy to Pogust Goodhead. This loan is the largest of its kind in a U.K. based law firm. The loan transaction strengthens the firm’s financial power, ensuring Pogust Goodhead has ample funds to continue its litigation across the world and on behalf of environmental victims of corporate giants such as: BHP Group (BHP.AX), BMW (BMWG.DE), Fiat Chrysler (STLAM.MI), Ford (F), Honda (7267.T), Hyundai (005380.KS), Jaguar/Land Rover (JLR), Mazda (7261.T), Mercedes-Benz (MBGn.DE), Peugeot/Citroen (PEUG.PA), Renault Nissan (RENA.PA), Toyota (7203.T), Vauxhall (STLAM.MI), Volkswagen AG (VOWG.DE), and Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST). The loan proceeds will fund the largest action of its kind against two of the biggest mining companies in the world – BHP Group (BHP.AX) and Vale (VALE3.SA) – for their part in t
PUMA Called Ambassadors From All Around the World to Form “Class of 23”1.10.2023 13:00:00 EEST | Press release
Global sports company PUMA launches a beanies campaign, “Class of 23”, to unite ambassadors from across the globe to represent of the close-knit PUMA family. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20231001418878/en/ Global sports company PUMA launches a beanies campaign, “Class of 23”, to unite ambassadors from across the globe to represent of the close-knit PUMA family. (Photo: Business Wire) 2023 means a long journey for PUMA, which was made with the remarkable people behind it. “Class of 23” is the right way to celebrate the inspiring ambassadors and talents PUMA has collaborated with over the past 75 years. Each talent, from Neymar Jr. and Pamela Reif to Gianmarco Tamberi and Winnie Harlow, was captured in a personalized way, wearing their favorite PUMA beanies from the 2023 collection to show their membership in the grand PUMA family. “Our PUMA family is the heartbeat of our brand, co-created with the brilliance
Optomind and MaxLinear announce collaboration on PAM4 112Gbps OSFP 800Gbps SR8 transceiver solution at ECOC Exhibition 20231.10.2023 09:00:00 EEST | Press release
Optomind and MaxLinear will be demonstrating 800Gbps OSFP active optical cables (AOC) and SR8 optical transceivers at ECOC 2023 Exhibition, in Glasgow, Scotland, October 2-4 (Booth #775, Optomind; #776, MaxLinear). Optomind has developed the best-in-class PAM4 100Gbps/lane SR optical transceivers and AOCs using MaxLinear's 5nm Keystone PAM4 DSP. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230930086952/en/ Advancing data transmission rates to 100Gbps per lane drastically transforms the ecosystem of data centers, especially AI/ML and HPC. Training AI and GPT workloads drive huge and high-density networks utilizing large numbers of servers connected together through rack switches over short reach links. The low-power, high-performance AOCs and transceivers that Optomind and MaxLinear have developed together are ideal for these applications. Optomind selected MaxLinear's 5nm Keystone PAM4 DSP as the best-in-class solution for
Incyte to Present Multiple Studies from Dermatology Portfolio at 2023 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress29.9.2023 20:43:00 EEST | Press release
Incyte (Nasdaq:INCY) today announced multiple abstracts featuring new data from across its dermatology portfolio have been accepted for presentation at the upcoming European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress 2023 held October 11-14 in Berlin. “We are pleased to add to the data supporting the use of ruxolitinib cream for patients living with vitiligo and atopic dermatitis (AD) through two late-breaking presentations – one on prolonged use of treatment in vitiligo patients with limited or no initial response, and the full results of our TRuE-AD3 trial in pediatric AD,” said Jim Lee, M.D., Ph.D., Group Vice President, Inflammation & Autoimmunity, Incyte. “Collectively, the data at this year's Congress, which also include new late-breaking data for povorcitinib in vitiligo, emphasize our ongoing efforts to advance treatment options for the Dermatology community." Key abstracts from Incyte-sponsored programs include: Late-breaking Oral Presentations Vitiligo Efficacy an
Q4 Inc. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies by The Globe and Mail29.9.2023 17:30:00 EEST | Press release
Q4 Inc. (TSX: QFOR) (“Q4” or “the Company”), the leading capital markets access platform, is pleased to announce their ranking on the 2023 Report on Business of Canada’s Top Growing Companies. Canada’s Top Growing Companies ranks Canadian companies on three-year revenue growth. Q4 earned its spot with three-year growth of 150%. “We are honored to be recognized as one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies for the fourth consecutive year by The Globe and Mail,” remarked Darrell Heaps, Founder and CEO of Q4. “We are proud of the growth we have achieved as a company and this recognition is a true reflection of our dedication to helping our clients win in the capital markets through innovative technology on the Q4 Platform.” Canada’s Top Growing Companies is an editorial ranking that was launched in 2019. It aims to bring the accomplishments of innovative businesses in Canada to the forefront. In order to qualify for this voluntary program; companies had to complete an in-depth application proc
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom