Arthur D. Little Announces Promotion of Seven New Partners as the Consultancy Continues Its Global Expansion
Arthur D. Little (ADL) today announced the promotion of seven of its consultants to the rank of Partner, in recognition of the expertise and depth of experience that each one brings to the company. These appointments represent a major milestone for ADL, with the company now boasting over 100 Partners within its global team. Over the past five years, ADL has doubled in size by pursuing a dynamic growth path, and one of the key tenets of its ongoing success is the development and promotion of its internal talent.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210310005042/en/
Arthur D. Little has reached the 100+ partners milestones, with the promotion of seven partners. (Photo: Business Wire)
The latest appointments to Partner are as follows:
- Matteo Ainardi, Partner, Automotive and Manufacturing (AMG) and Strategy & Organization (S&O) Practices. Matteo joined ADL in 2016 and currently leads the company’s global Aerospace & Defense Center of Competence. His main focus is on supporting clients in the A&D ecosystem, focusing on strategy definition, organizational redesign and innovation management.
- Lokesh Dadhich, Partner, Telecommunication, Information, Media & Electronics (TIME) and Operations Management (OM) Practices. Lokesh joined ADL in 2007 and is based out of the company’s Dubai office. His main areas of expertise are in Digital Strategy, Customer Experience, and Operations Excellence topics. He advises clients in the TIME industry and beyond on strategy, operations, and transformation challenges.
- Naoya Furuta, Partner, Operations Management (OM) Practice. Naoya joined ADL’s Tokyo office as a Manager in 2016, and has experience across multiple industries, with a particular focus on manufacturing and construction. His main areas of expertise include company-wide strategic planning, corporate management, corporate reform, M&A advisory and PMI.
- Trung Ghi, Partner, Energy & Utilities (ENUT) Practice. With more than 20 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, Trung currently leads ADL’s ENUT Practice in South-East Asia, and has been responsible for opening a number of key accounts. He has been a driving force in positioning ADL as a go-to management consulting firm within SEA’s energy sector.
- Max Scherr, Partner, Strategy & Organization (S&O) Practice. With over 20 years of experience in strategy consulting as a senior executive, Max joined ADL in 2018 and leads the company’s S&O Practice in its Vienna office. His specializations include Digital Transformation, Information Security, Growth and Corporate Strategy.
- Ben Thuriaux-Alemán, Partner, Energy & Utilities (ENUT) and Technology & Innovation Management (TIM) Practices. With over 20 years of consulting experience, Ben has played a major role in developing ADL’s TIM Practice, and currently runs the company’s Global Innovation Excellence Benchmarking diagnostic. His particular focus is on aligning innovation with corporate strategy, and working on national innovation initiatives.
- Marten Zieris, Partner, Strategy & Organization (S&O) Practice. Marten joined ADL in 2010 and is based out of its Frankfurt office. He is responsible for the company’s competence center “Organization & Transformation” in Central Europe and supports international clients in large-scale transformations end to end, “from concept development to implementation”. Marten also has a specialist focus on consumer products businesses.
Ignacio García Alves, Chairman and CEO of Arthur D. Little, comments: “I would like to congratulate these new Partners – and welcome them as the first members of ADL’s ‘Generation 100’! Each promotion is richly deserved and a recognition of the vital contribution that each Partner makes to our company. At ADL, we strive to employ and develop consultants who are both entrepreneurs and team players, and aspire to deliver consultancy at the highest level – as such, having over 100 Partners within ADL truly is a momentous achievement.”
Sue Glanville/Cate Bonthuys
+44 7715 817589
About Business Wire
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
CGTN: Leading With Action: China in the Fight for Carbon-Neutral Future16.4.2021 19:29:00 EEST | Press release
Climate change is not taking a break from wreaking havoc in 2020, with the joint highest global temperatures on record, rampant bushfires, the faster rates of sea level rise and the extinction of some species. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210416005435/en/ Under this circumstance, Chinese President Xi Jinping, French President Emmanuel Macron, and German Chancellor Angela Merkel held a virtual meeting Friday on climate change, ahead of the Leaders' Climate Summit on Earth Day convened by the U.S., scheduled next week. Emphasizing that he always advocates building a community with a shared future for mankind, the Chinese president voiced his willingness to strengthen cooperation with France and Germany on climate change. "Tackling climate change is a common cause for all mankind and it should not become a geopolitical bargaining chip, a target for attacking other countries, or an excuse for trade barriers," h
Colicity Inc. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Common Stock and Warrants, Commencing on or about April 16, 202116.4.2021 16:30:00 EEST | Press release
Colicity Inc. (the “Company”) announced that holders of the units sold in the Company’s initial public offering of 34,500,000 units, including the underwriters’ exercise of their full over-allotment option for 4,500,000 units, completed on February 26, 2021 (the “Offering”) may elect to separately trade the Class A common stock and warrants included in the units commencing on or about April 16, 2021. Any Units not separated will continue to trade on The Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol “COLIU,” and the Class A common stock and warrants will separately trade on The Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbols “COLI” and “COLIW,” respectively. No fractional warrants will be issued upon separation of the units and only whole warrants will trade. Holders of units will need to have their brokers contact Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company, the Company’s transfer agent, in order to separate the units into Class A common stock and warrants. This press release shall not constitute an o
Evobrutinib is the First and Only BTK Inhibitor to Demonstrate Reduction of a Key Biomarker of Neuronal Damage and Inflammation in Patients with MS16.4.2021 11:00:00 EEST | Press release
Merck, a leading science and technology company, will present data from a Phase II placebo-controlled randomized trial at the 2021 American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting showing that the investigational Bruton’s tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor evobrutinib significantly reduced blood neurofilament light chain (NfL) levels, a key biomarker of neuronal damage and inflammation, in patients with multiple sclerosis (MS). Elevated blood NfL levels have been shown to be associated with damage to neurons and inflammation and may predict future brain atrophy and disease progression. “Blood NfL is a biomarker that may allow monitoring of disease activity and treatment response, which could be less burdensome and more sensitive than other standard clinical measures for MS patients,” said Prof. Jens Kuhle, MD, PhD, Head Multiple Sclerosis Centre, University Hospital Basel. “These data provide key insights into the role evobrutinib may play in modulating the clinical course of MS and fur
IFF Presents “Learning Labs” Video Series to Demonstrate Potential of New Company15.4.2021 23:15:00 EEST | Press release
IFF (NYSE: IFF) today introduced a new “Learning Labs” video series, featuring in-depth discussions with the leadership of the company’s segments and R&D function. Each video provides a comprehensive overview of IFF’s robust portfolio and enhanced capabilities following its recently completed merger with DuPont’s Nutrition and Biosciences (“N&B”) business. The complete “Learning Labs” series can be found here: ir.iff.com/events-presentations. In addition, IFF has also provided segment-level financial detail based on 2020 pro forma results. “As a global industry leader of high-value consumer ingredients, we are pleased to provide a closer look into our capabilities, operational model and future growth potential,” said Andreas Fibig, IFF Chairman and CEO. “Stakeholder communication remains essential to IFF’s continued growth, and since combining with N&B, we have continued to explore new ways to meaningfully connect with our investors. The insights shared through our ‘Learning Labs’ seri
Algorand and BridgeTower Capital Announce Strategic Partnership15.4.2021 23:14:00 EEST | Press release
BridgeTower Capital, a global private equity firm, focusing on traditional private equity investments and blockchain and DeFi markets, announced today a partnership with Algorand. Algorand, the creator of the world’s first pure proof-of-stake foundational blockchain, is a leading blockchain technology company accelerating the convergence of decentralized and traditional finance. BridgeTower will use Algorand’s technology as the underlying blockchain solution to issuance of the BridgeTower Capital tokenized digital security. It will also use Algorand as a preferred blockchain for BridgeTower products and services. Beyond the elementary requirement of an open, public network, Algorand’s technology enables a set of high performing Layer-1 blockchains that provide security, scalability, complete transaction finality, built in privacy, Co-Chains, and advanced smart contracts. “Algorand was a clear choice given their technology, team and leadership position in the digital marketplace,” said
BridgeTower Capital Launches Security Token Pre-Offering and Announces Global Expansion With Key Partners15.4.2021 19:00:00 EEST | Press release
BridgeTower Capital, a tokenized global private equity firm, has launched a private Security Token Pre-Offering (STO) culminating 12 months of work to purposefully assemble a team of world-class partners to participate in the blockchain infrastructure and services marketplace in the rapidly growing world of decentralized finance (DeFi). BridgeTower also announced it has formed a Zurich-based entity to further expand its current offering of blockchain infrastructure products and services. BridgeTower launched its Private -STO campaign earlier this week, which provides an opportunity for accredited investors to purchase shares in the company in the form of a digital security. BridgeTower has received active participation already and is seeking to raise $200 million in this initial raise. “We are seeing a global confluence of public and private digital finance markets being fueled by the adoption of blockchain technologies. This is creating unique opportunities for those who can assemble
Cryptology Asset Group p.l.c. successfully completes a share capital increase and sale of treasury shares and reviews options for financing further growth15.4.2021 17:49:00 EEST | Press release
Cryptology Asset Group p.l.c. (ISIN: MT0001770107; Ticker: CAP), a leading European investment company for blockchain- and crypto-related business models, has successfully completed its cash capital increase by issuing 128,375 new shares and the additional sale of the entire amount of 31,625 treasury shares to institutional investors. At a fixed price of EUR 200.00 per share each, the Company will receive total gross proceeds of EUR 32.0 million, which will be used to invest in new portfolio companies from the Cryptology pipeline. The Company is also exploring the possible acquisition of crypto assets, such as Bitcoin, as part of its treasury management strategy. To finance further growth, Cryptology is also currently reviewing various options to raise additional capital, such as through the issuance of a convertible or a straight bond. ICF BANK AG has been commissioned to conduct a market review. Management will make the final financing decision based on investor feedback and the prev
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom