DoubleTree by Hilton Closes Out Milestone Year with 30+ New Hotels, 510 Hotels Worldwide
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171214005385/en/
DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai - Business Bay (Photo: DoubleTree by Hilton)
To close out the year, the brand recently welcomed an additional three hotels to its portfolio. With convenient locations, inspired design and thoughtful upscale amenities, these hotels are now delivering unparalleled hospitality to guests and visitors, all starting with the brand’s signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie welcome.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Neenah : This contemporary hotel, which recently completed a multimillion-dollar renovation, overlooks the serene Fox River in Wisconsin and is located in the heart of downtown Neenah, steps away from the city’s top restaurants, shopping and attractions. Guests and visitors can enjoy the hotel’s signature dining venue, LevelOne Restaurant and Lounge, which serves up American comfort food and some of Wisconsin’s finest craft beer and spirits, including small-batch bourbons and scotches.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Lafayette East : This newly opened hotel welcomes guests with its sleek and modern interiors, accented in black, gray and gold in honor of nearby Purdue University, located just minutes from the property. Guests don’t have to leave the hotel to enjoy a gourmet meal – the on-site Made Market Restaurant and Lounge offers inspired dishes and premium grill specialties. Guests will delight in a number of upscale amenities, such as a large, outdoor firepit and heated, indoor pool and whirlpool.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hull : This upscale hotel recently opened in Hull, the UK’s 2017 City of Culture. Guests staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Hull are ideally placed to explore all that the city has to offer – with the Hull Truck Theatre, the Ferens Art Gallery and Hull’s many free museums a short walk away. The hotel offers the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, which specializes in British cuisine, as well as The Lexington, a stunning rooftop bar with panoramic views. For meetings and events, the hotel can host up to 1000 people in its pillar-free ballroom and seven meeting rooms.
As a look back, additional key openings that took place in 2017 included:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado : Opened just steps from fine dining and shopping, DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado combines the charm of a historic building with modern amenities and contemporary décor.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Xiamen – Haicang : Opened as the second DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Xiamen, one of the busiest port cities in the world, the hotel offers gorgeous lake views as well as convenience, located in the heartland of Haicang District next to Haicang government building and gymnasium.
- Island House Hotel Orange Beach, a DoubleTree by Hilton : Nestled on the Gulf Coast and in the heart of Orange Beach, Ala., this 161-room newly renovated oceanfront property boasts one of the largest private beaches of any hotel in the area and is the only full-service Hilton hotel on the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai – Business Bay : Situated in Bay Square, a low-rise community just steps from downtown Dubai filled with shops, street-side dining and businesses, this hotel offers a unique base from which to discover this fascinating city.
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach : Just steps from ocean waves and white-sand beaches, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach is set along the Intracoastal Waterway. Enjoy American cuisine with Caribbean flair across the property’s restaurants and bars, hop on the Hollywood Trolley to tour Ocean Drive or set off on the Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi – there’s a stop at the resort.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – Queensferry Crossing : Located just outside the historical village of North Queensferry on the picturesque north shore of the River Forth, this property boasts newly refurbished rooms, The Shores Restaurant and The Forth Bar – all within walking distance to the iconic Forth Road Bridge.
DoubleTree by Hilton looks forward to welcoming even more hotels to the portfolio later this year and into 2018, bringing guests to the snow-capped mountains in Vail, historic and popular city of Chengdu in Western China and bustling, Alp-lined city of Turin, Italy.
All hotels within the DoubleTree by Hilton portfolio are a part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and access to the Hilton Honors mobile app.
Diamond and Gold members will enjoy free Wi-Fi and space-available upgrades to the hotel's exclusive Hilton Honors floor. Additionally, Diamond members will receive the complimentary Wake Up DoubleTree Breakfast™ and 1,000 Bonus Points per stay. Gold members will have the option of a complimentary, continental breakfast or 1,000 Bonus Points per stay.
For more news on DoubleTree by Hilton openings, visit news.doubletree.com.
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of more than 510 upscale hotels with more than 121,000 rooms across six continents. DoubleTree by Hilton prides itself on paying attention to the little details that have a big impact, from welcoming guests with its signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie to serving the communities around them. DoubleTree by Hilton hotels offer contemporary accommodations and full-service facilities, including restaurants and lounges, room service, health clubs, business centers and meeting and banquet space. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. To make reservations, travelers may visit doubletree.com. Connect with DoubleTree by Hilton on facebook.com/doubletree, instagram.com/doubletree. Learn about the latest brand news at news.doubletree.com.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,100 properties with nearly 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista ensimmäisten joukossa? Kun tilaat mediatiedotteemme, saat ne sähköpostiisi välittömästi julkaisuhetkellä. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
PMI’s Mission Winnow Goes Full Throttle with Ducati Corse for 2019 MotoGP™18.1.2019 20:00 | Tiedote
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) (NYSE: PM) is pleased to announce that its Mission Winnow initiative is expanding in 2019 to include the Ducati Corse racing team. Mission Winnow is a PMI-led campaign to raise global awareness of our passion and determination to constantly improve and evolve, as well as highlight the power of science, technology and innovation to build a better future. PMI has partnered with Ducati Corse since 2002 and has extended the relationship for another three years until the end of 2021. As of the start of this year’s MotoGP season, the team will be officially known as Mission Winnow Ducati. Mission Winnow was first launched in October 2018 with Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow, which – like Ducati Corse – has a passion for innovation and a relentless drive to improve in the team’s pursuit of victory. Ducati Corse is one of the most inspiring and resilient teams in MotoGP, with a 70-year history in racing. Ducati fans form a passionate community who appreci
IFF’s Frutarom Division Completes Acquisition of 60% of Thailand-based Mighty18.1.2019 15:50 | Tiedote
Regulatory News: International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE:IFF) (Euronext Paris:IFF) (TASE:IFF), announced that its Frutarom Division has completed the acquisition of 60% of the share capital of The Mighty CO. LTD. (“Mighty”), a leading savory solutions provider in Thailand, thus continuing its growth strategy in Southeast Asia. Amos Anatot, President of IFF's Frutarom Division, said, “The completion of this deal with Mighty underscores that the Frutarom division will continue on its growth strategy and pursue attractive companies that create new opportunities or build on current capabilities.” Mr. Anatot continued, “And in this case, we are helping to grow our capabilities in savory solutions – already an area of strength for legacy Frutarom, now IFF." Mighty, founded in 1989, develops, produces and markets reaction flavors, with particular expertise in savory solutions. The company’s portfolio includes flavors, seasoning blends, marinades, and specialty functional raw materials f
LTI Q3 FY19: Constant currency revenue growth up 6.1% QoQ and 20.6% YoY; Net Profit jumps 32.8% YoY18.1.2019 15:02 | Tiedote
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q3 FY19 results today. In US Dollars: Revenue at USD 346.9 million; growth of 5.6% QoQ and 18.2% YoY Constant Currency Revenue growth of 6.1% QoQ and 20.6% YoY In Indian Rupees: Revenue at Rs 24,729 million; growth of 6.1% QoQ and 31.3% YoY Net Income at Rs 3,755 million; growth of (6.2%) QoQ and 32.8% YoY “We are pleased to deliver another strong quarter with 5.6% QoQ growth in USD revenues. Our broad-based revenue growth, superior margin delivery and steady cash generation in Q3 is a testimony of our focused execution and client centricity. We are also thrilled to welcome Ruletronics to LTI family. Ruletronics enables businesses to transform and evolve digitally by providing innovative BPM and CRM solutions leveraging Pega Platform.” - Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, LTI Recent Deal Wins Nets, the leading payments company in th
Schlumberger Announces Full-Year and Fourth-Quarter 2018 Results18.1.2019 15:00 | Tiedote
Schlumberger Limited (NYSE: SLB) today reported results for full-year 2018 and the fourth quarter of 2018. (Stated in millions, except per share amounts) Full-Year Results Twelve Months Ended Change Dec. 31, 2018 Dec. 31, 2017 Year-on-year Revenue $32,815 $30,440 8% Pretax operating income $4,187 $3,921 7% Pretax operating margin 12.8% 12.9% -12 bps Net income (loss) - GAAP basis $2,138 $(1,505) n/m Net income, excluding charges & credits* $2,261 $2,085 8% Diluted EPS (loss per share) - GAAP basis $1.53 $(1.08) n/m Diluted EPS, excluding charges and credits* $1.62 $1.50 8% Full-Year Consolidated Revenue by Area North America $11,984 $9,487 26% Latin America 3,745 3,976 -6% Europe/CIS/Africa 7,158 7,072 1% Middle East & Asia 9,543 9,394 2% Other 385 511 n/m $32,815 $30,440 8% North America revenue $11,984 $9,487 26% International revenue $20,446 $20,442 - North America revenue, excluding Cameron $9,668 $7,518 29% International revenue, excluding Cameron $17,675 $17,423 1% *These are non
FLIR Systems Awarded $89 Million Contract from French Armed Forces to Deliver Black Hornet Personal Reconnaissance System18.1.2019 14:00 | Tiedote
FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) announced today it has been awarded a contract from the French Defense Procurement Agency (DGA) in support of the French Operational Pocket Drone (DrOP) program. The contract has a ceiling value of $89 million to provide the FLIR Black Hornet® 3 nano-unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) and Personal Reconnaissance System (PRS) to support French Armed Forces operations. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190118005085/en/ The French Armed Forces awarded FLIR Systems a contract to deliver the Black Hornet Personal Reconnaissance System for military operations. (Photo: Business Wire) The Black Hornet PRS is the world’s smallest combat-proven nano-Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) and is currently deployed in more than 30 countries. The Black Hornet enables the warfighter to maintain situational awareness, threat detection, and surveillance no matter where the mission takes them. Equipped with el
ISAE-SUPAERO Launches a New MOOC in the Field of Space and Aeronautics18.1.2019 11:00 | Tiedote
ISAE-SUPAERO, the world leader in aerospace engineering training has launched a new MOOC for the start of 2019: "DynaMOOC". “DynaMOOC”: understand and apply the fundamentals of structural dynamics The basic architecture of aerospace structures is generally founded on static criteria. The modern approach consists of integrating the dynamics not to certification but also to the fundamental design and specification of aerospace structures and light structures. Thus, all areas which involve structural works are affected: aircraft, vehicles, naval engineering and civil engineering. In-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of dynamics offers a new perspective on the classification and behavior of all mechanical systems. This MOOC goes back to the basics of solid dynamics applied to structural analysis. This four-week course is aimed at undergraduate students in mechanical or physical engineering who would like to comprehend the transition from statics to dynamics, as well as to structural engi
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme