DoubleTree by Hilton Closes Out Milestone Year with 30+ New Hotels, 510 Hotels Worldwide
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171214005385/en/
DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai - Business Bay (Photo: DoubleTree by Hilton)
To close out the year, the brand recently welcomed an additional three hotels to its portfolio. With convenient locations, inspired design and thoughtful upscale amenities, these hotels are now delivering unparalleled hospitality to guests and visitors, all starting with the brand’s signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie welcome.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Neenah : This contemporary hotel, which recently completed a multimillion-dollar renovation, overlooks the serene Fox River in Wisconsin and is located in the heart of downtown Neenah, steps away from the city’s top restaurants, shopping and attractions. Guests and visitors can enjoy the hotel’s signature dining venue, LevelOne Restaurant and Lounge, which serves up American comfort food and some of Wisconsin’s finest craft beer and spirits, including small-batch bourbons and scotches.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Lafayette East : This newly opened hotel welcomes guests with its sleek and modern interiors, accented in black, gray and gold in honor of nearby Purdue University, located just minutes from the property. Guests don’t have to leave the hotel to enjoy a gourmet meal – the on-site Made Market Restaurant and Lounge offers inspired dishes and premium grill specialties. Guests will delight in a number of upscale amenities, such as a large, outdoor firepit and heated, indoor pool and whirlpool.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hull : This upscale hotel recently opened in Hull, the UK’s 2017 City of Culture. Guests staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Hull are ideally placed to explore all that the city has to offer – with the Hull Truck Theatre, the Ferens Art Gallery and Hull’s many free museums a short walk away. The hotel offers the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, which specializes in British cuisine, as well as The Lexington, a stunning rooftop bar with panoramic views. For meetings and events, the hotel can host up to 1000 people in its pillar-free ballroom and seven meeting rooms.
As a look back, additional key openings that took place in 2017 included:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado : Opened just steps from fine dining and shopping, DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado combines the charm of a historic building with modern amenities and contemporary décor.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Xiamen – Haicang : Opened as the second DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Xiamen, one of the busiest port cities in the world, the hotel offers gorgeous lake views as well as convenience, located in the heartland of Haicang District next to Haicang government building and gymnasium.
- Island House Hotel Orange Beach, a DoubleTree by Hilton : Nestled on the Gulf Coast and in the heart of Orange Beach, Ala., this 161-room newly renovated oceanfront property boasts one of the largest private beaches of any hotel in the area and is the only full-service Hilton hotel on the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai – Business Bay : Situated in Bay Square, a low-rise community just steps from downtown Dubai filled with shops, street-side dining and businesses, this hotel offers a unique base from which to discover this fascinating city.
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach : Just steps from ocean waves and white-sand beaches, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach is set along the Intracoastal Waterway. Enjoy American cuisine with Caribbean flair across the property’s restaurants and bars, hop on the Hollywood Trolley to tour Ocean Drive or set off on the Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi – there’s a stop at the resort.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – Queensferry Crossing : Located just outside the historical village of North Queensferry on the picturesque north shore of the River Forth, this property boasts newly refurbished rooms, The Shores Restaurant and The Forth Bar – all within walking distance to the iconic Forth Road Bridge.
DoubleTree by Hilton looks forward to welcoming even more hotels to the portfolio later this year and into 2018, bringing guests to the snow-capped mountains in Vail, historic and popular city of Chengdu in Western China and bustling, Alp-lined city of Turin, Italy.
All hotels within the DoubleTree by Hilton portfolio are a part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and access to the Hilton Honors mobile app.
Diamond and Gold members will enjoy free Wi-Fi and space-available upgrades to the hotel's exclusive Hilton Honors floor. Additionally, Diamond members will receive the complimentary Wake Up DoubleTree Breakfast™ and 1,000 Bonus Points per stay. Gold members will have the option of a complimentary, continental breakfast or 1,000 Bonus Points per stay.
For more news on DoubleTree by Hilton openings, visit news.doubletree.com.
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of more than 510 upscale hotels with more than 121,000 rooms across six continents. DoubleTree by Hilton prides itself on paying attention to the little details that have a big impact, from welcoming guests with its signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie to serving the communities around them. DoubleTree by Hilton hotels offer contemporary accommodations and full-service facilities, including restaurants and lounges, room service, health clubs, business centers and meeting and banquet space. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. To make reservations, travelers may visit doubletree.com. Connect with DoubleTree by Hilton on facebook.com/doubletree, instagram.com/doubletree. Learn about the latest brand news at news.doubletree.com.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,100 properties with nearly 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista ensimmäisten joukossa? Kun tilaat mediatiedotteemme, saat ne sähköpostiisi välittömästi julkaisuhetkellä. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
London Solidifies Lead, New York Rises Fast and Tokyo Retains 3rd in Global Rankings18.10.2018 06:40 | Tiedote
London, New York, Tokyo and Paris were again named the world’s most comprehensively attractive cities, in that order, in the Global Power City Index (GPCI) 2018 report published today by The Mori Memorial Foundation’s Institute for Urban Strategies, a research body established by Mori Building, a leading urban developer in Tokyo. The annual GPCI report has ranked 44 major cities in terms of “magnetism,” or overall power to attract creative individuals and enterprises from around the world, since 2008. Cities are rated in terms of 70 indicators in six categories: Economy, R&D, Cultural Interaction, Livability, Environment and Accessibility. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181017005307/en/ London stands alone, New York rises fast, Tokyo creates separation and Paris recovers The top four cities remain unchanged from last year, with London, New York, Tokyo and Paris maintaining their respective one-through-four po
Board Members Serve as the Critical Link to Security and Corporate Governance, Diligent Survey Finds17.10.2018 22:48 | Tiedote
Board members and executives are not taking enough precautions when executing board communications, according to a new report from Diligent Corporation entitled “Directors’ Digital Divide: Boardroom Practices Aren’t Keeping Pace With Technology.” The survey found that while 87% of firms are concerned with the security of their board communications and data sharing, more than half (55%) of their board members still use personal email for board communication, exposing themselves and the boards to potential cyber-attacks. In this survey, Forrester Consulting conducted research targeting board members, general counsels and administrators from 11 countries to better understand the current global state of governance amidst rapid technological disruption. Having access to more boardrooms than any other company, Diligent is uniquely positioned to provide insight into businesses’ cyber risk, regulation and culture practice – as well as how these critical governance areas can be improved. “Techn
JPMorgan Chase Bank Announces Initial Exchange Price for the Cash-Settled Exchangeable Bonds into Dufry Due 202117.10.2018 21:13 | Tiedote
Following the placement on 10 October 2018, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. today announces the initial exchange price of the cash-settled exchangeable bonds due 2021 (the “Bonds”) in aggregate principal amount of USD 205 million, referable to ordinary shares of Dufry AG (the “Shares”) The initial exchange price of the Bonds has been set at CHF 134.8547, representing a 25% premium over the reference share price of CHF 107.8837, which was determined in the manner described in the press announcements released on 10 October 2018 and based on a Reference FX Rate of CHF:USD 1.0096. Settlement and delivery of the Bonds took place today. About JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Indu
Mouser Electronics and Grant Imahara Launch New Series All Things IoT about Technology Redefining How We Live17.10.2018 18:40 | Tiedote
Mouser Electronics Inc. and celebrity engineer Grant Imahara today released a new video introducing All Things IoT, the latest series in Mouser’s award-winning Empowering Innovation Together™ program. The All Things IoT series is sponsored by Mouser’s valued suppliers Digi International, Maxim Integrated, Murata and TE Connectivity. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181017005655/en/ Global distributor Mouser Electronics and engineer spokesperson Grant Imahara team up to launch All Things IoT, the latest series in Mouser's Empowering Innovation Together program. The new series kicks off with Imahara's visit to the HPE IoT Innovation Lab in Houston to learn how the Internet of Things is impacting our workplaces and cities. To learn more, visit www.mouser.com/empowering-innovation/all-things-iot. (Photo: Business Wire) In the new video, Imahara and Mouser explore the complexities of life rooted in the Internet of T
Telefónica Deutschland Selects Mavenir vIMS for Deployment on ‘UNICA’17.10.2018 17:59 | Tiedote
Mavenir, the leader in accelerating and redefining mobile network economics transformation for Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced that Telefónica Deutschland (FWB: O2D) is deploying Mavenir’s virtualized IMS solution (vIMS) for VoLTE and VoWiFi in their nationwide UNICA Data Centers Infrastructure, which is based on the Telefónica Group blueprint for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) architecture. The solution will support mobile and fixed services for more than 45 million customer connections. The NFV environment is based on OpenStack® and will include automation, life cycle management and integration with Management and Orchestration (MANO) capabilities from the Telefónica UNICA platform. The Mavenir advanced vIMS solution will enable automation from day one and will support existing voice digital services as well as the launch of new services. As a software-based company leading the Telco NFV industry, Mavenir is a perfect match with Telefónica UNICA NFV s
Lenovo and Scale Computing Collaborate to Solve Edge Infrastructure Challenges for Retailers17.10.2018 17:34 | Tiedote
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY), a Global Fortune 500 company and a technology leader in Intelligent Transformation, and Scale Computing, a market leader in intelligent edge solutions, today announced a global partnership and a new joint product providing a solution for edge infrastructure for global retailers, distributed enterprises and small and medium-sized businesses. The solution is ideal for highly distributed, on-premise environments, such as retail stores or bank branches, with multiple locations managed by the enterprise from a central location. Lenovo’s broad range of servers combined with efficient, intelligent edge infrastructure software from Scale Computing deliver a simple, self-healing, highly-available platform for running applications at the edge or hybrid edge-and-cloud. The Scale Computing HC3 Edge Platform on Lenovo Servers replaces traditional complex and expensive on-premise infrastructure with a modern solution optimized for environments where application uptim
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme