DoubleTree by Hilton Closes Out Milestone Year with 30+ New Hotels, 510 Hotels Worldwide
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171214005385/en/
DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai - Business Bay (Photo: DoubleTree by Hilton)
To close out the year, the brand recently welcomed an additional three hotels to its portfolio. With convenient locations, inspired design and thoughtful upscale amenities, these hotels are now delivering unparalleled hospitality to guests and visitors, all starting with the brand’s signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie welcome.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Neenah : This contemporary hotel, which recently completed a multimillion-dollar renovation, overlooks the serene Fox River in Wisconsin and is located in the heart of downtown Neenah, steps away from the city’s top restaurants, shopping and attractions. Guests and visitors can enjoy the hotel’s signature dining venue, LevelOne Restaurant and Lounge, which serves up American comfort food and some of Wisconsin’s finest craft beer and spirits, including small-batch bourbons and scotches.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Lafayette East : This newly opened hotel welcomes guests with its sleek and modern interiors, accented in black, gray and gold in honor of nearby Purdue University, located just minutes from the property. Guests don’t have to leave the hotel to enjoy a gourmet meal – the on-site Made Market Restaurant and Lounge offers inspired dishes and premium grill specialties. Guests will delight in a number of upscale amenities, such as a large, outdoor firepit and heated, indoor pool and whirlpool.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hull : This upscale hotel recently opened in Hull, the UK’s 2017 City of Culture. Guests staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Hull are ideally placed to explore all that the city has to offer – with the Hull Truck Theatre, the Ferens Art Gallery and Hull’s many free museums a short walk away. The hotel offers the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, which specializes in British cuisine, as well as The Lexington, a stunning rooftop bar with panoramic views. For meetings and events, the hotel can host up to 1000 people in its pillar-free ballroom and seven meeting rooms.
As a look back, additional key openings that took place in 2017 included:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado : Opened just steps from fine dining and shopping, DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado combines the charm of a historic building with modern amenities and contemporary décor.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Xiamen – Haicang : Opened as the second DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Xiamen, one of the busiest port cities in the world, the hotel offers gorgeous lake views as well as convenience, located in the heartland of Haicang District next to Haicang government building and gymnasium.
- Island House Hotel Orange Beach, a DoubleTree by Hilton : Nestled on the Gulf Coast and in the heart of Orange Beach, Ala., this 161-room newly renovated oceanfront property boasts one of the largest private beaches of any hotel in the area and is the only full-service Hilton hotel on the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai – Business Bay : Situated in Bay Square, a low-rise community just steps from downtown Dubai filled with shops, street-side dining and businesses, this hotel offers a unique base from which to discover this fascinating city.
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach : Just steps from ocean waves and white-sand beaches, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach is set along the Intracoastal Waterway. Enjoy American cuisine with Caribbean flair across the property’s restaurants and bars, hop on the Hollywood Trolley to tour Ocean Drive or set off on the Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi – there’s a stop at the resort.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – Queensferry Crossing : Located just outside the historical village of North Queensferry on the picturesque north shore of the River Forth, this property boasts newly refurbished rooms, The Shores Restaurant and The Forth Bar – all within walking distance to the iconic Forth Road Bridge.
DoubleTree by Hilton looks forward to welcoming even more hotels to the portfolio later this year and into 2018, bringing guests to the snow-capped mountains in Vail, historic and popular city of Chengdu in Western China and bustling, Alp-lined city of Turin, Italy.
All hotels within the DoubleTree by Hilton portfolio are a part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and access to the Hilton Honors mobile app.
Diamond and Gold members will enjoy free Wi-Fi and space-available upgrades to the hotel's exclusive Hilton Honors floor. Additionally, Diamond members will receive the complimentary Wake Up DoubleTree Breakfast™ and 1,000 Bonus Points per stay. Gold members will have the option of a complimentary, continental breakfast or 1,000 Bonus Points per stay.
For more news on DoubleTree by Hilton openings, visit news.doubletree.com.
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of more than 510 upscale hotels with more than 121,000 rooms across six continents. DoubleTree by Hilton prides itself on paying attention to the little details that have a big impact, from welcoming guests with its signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie to serving the communities around them. DoubleTree by Hilton hotels offer contemporary accommodations and full-service facilities, including restaurants and lounges, room service, health clubs, business centers and meeting and banquet space. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. To make reservations, travelers may visit doubletree.com. Connect with DoubleTree by Hilton on facebook.com/doubletree, instagram.com/doubletree. Learn about the latest brand news at news.doubletree.com.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,100 properties with nearly 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme tältä julkaisijalta, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
AECOM defines infrastructure’s next chapter with launch of its inaugural global report: The Future of Infrastructure23.1.2018 08:00 | Tiedote
AECOM (NYSE:ACM), a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, released its inaugural global research report today, The Future of Infrastructure, which harnesses survey data and opinions from more than 500 industry decision-makers working in major organizations across the North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific regions. With eight in 10 respondents agreeing this is a pivotal time for the industry, the report examines the problems, priorities and potential in delivering major infrastructure projects around the world. The Future of Infrastructure report can be accessed at: infrastructure.aecom.com . “Infrastructure networks and systems around the globe are under considerable strain. Amid urbanization, climate change and the dizzying pace of technological advances, just narrowing the gap that exists is no longer a sufficient goal. What’s needed is a giant leap forward,” said Michael S. Burke, AECOM’s chairman and chief executive officer. “Our report makes clear that by focus
Neil Diamond Announces Retirement from Concert Touring; Australian and New Zealand Tour Dates Cancelled23.1.2018 06:18 | Tiedote
Legendary singer, songwriter and performer Neil Diamond today announced his retirement from touring due to his recent diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease. The onset of the disease has made it difficult to travel and perform on a large scale basis but will allow Mr. Diamond to continue his writing, recording and development of new projects. Based on his doctors’ advice, the third leg of Diamond’s 50th Anniversary tour, set to land in Australia and New Zealand this March, has been cancelled. “It is with great reluctance and disappointment that I announce my retirement from concert touring. I have been so honored to bring my shows to the public for the past 50 years,” said Neil Diamond. “My sincerest apologies to everyone who purchased tickets and were planning to come to the upcoming shows. I plan to remain active in writing, recording and other projects for a long time to come. My thanks go out to my loyal and devoted audiences around the world. You will always have my appreciation for you
Logitech Delivers Record Sales, Up 22%23.1.2018 05:00 | Tiedote
Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced financial results for the third quarter of Fiscal Year 2018. Q3 sales were an all-time record $812 million, up 22 percent in US dollars and 18 percent in constant currency, compared to Q3 of the prior year. Q3 GAAP operating income amounted to $100 million, compared to $96 million in the same quarter a year ago. Q3 GAAP earnings per share (EPS) amounted to $0.48, compared to $0.59 in the same quarter a year ago. GAAP profitability was impacted by a one-time $16 million net tax expense following the reduction in the U.S. federal income tax rate and other reforms. Q3 non-GAAP operating income grew 18 percent to $117 million, compared to $99 million in the same quarter a year ago. Q3 non-GAAP EPS grew 16 percent to $0.65, compared to $0.56 in the same quarter a year ago. Cash flow from operations grew 27 percent to $189 million, the highest quarterly level ever. “This holiday quarter, we’ve delivered our highest quarterly s
bitFlyer Launches in Europe and Becomes the World’s First Bitcoin Exchange to Be Regulated in Japan, the US and Europe23.1.2018 03:01 | Tiedote
bitFlyer, the Tokyo-based operator of the world’s largest1 Bitcoin exchange, today announced its launch into Europe. Having been granted a Payment Institution (PI) license to operate in the European Union it has become the first Bitcoin exchange to be regulated in Japan, the US and Europe, making it the most compliant virtual currency exchange in the world. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180122006686/en/ bitFlyer CEO, Yuzo Kano, with Luxembourg Minister of Finance, Pierre Gramegna. (Photo: Business Wire) bitFlyer’s launch into Europe comes hot on the heels of explosive growth in Japan and launch in the US in 2017. With 25 percent2 of worldwide bitcoin exchange volumes being facilitated by bitFlyer and over $250bn in virtual currency traded on its platform in 2017, bitFlyer is the world’s largest Bitcoin exchange and the only one licensed in Europe that will allow users to trade with Japan, the world’s largest
Corsearch Names Diane Plaut as Global General Counsel and Head of HR23.1.2018 00:00 | Tiedote
Corsearch, a trademark and domain solutions leader, is pleased to announce that Diane Plaut has joined the company as Global General Counsel and Head of HR, reporting to President and CEO Tobias Hartmann. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180122006527/en/ Diane Plaut, Global General Counsel and Head of HR, Corsearch (Photo: Business Wire) A long-time Corsearch Advisory Board member, client, and collaborator, Ms. Plaut brings to Corsearch over 25 years of experience in global intellectual property law, IP portfolio management, brand protection and enforcement, corporate law, privacy, and compliance. Ms. Plaut’s arrival comes as Corsearch begins a new chapter as an independent company, following its acquisition by Audax Private Equity earlier this month. “Diane is a born leader who is deeply knowledgeable about Corsearch products and services and the industry we serve,” said Mr. Hartmann. “Her passion for our compa
Bacardi to Acquire Patrón Tequila22.1.2018 23:28 | Tiedote
Family-owned Bacardi Limited, the largest privately held spirits company in the world, announced today that it is expanding its portfolio of premium spirits with a definitive agreement to acquire 100% ownership of Patrón Spirits International AG and its PATRÓN® brand, the world’s top-selling ultra-premium tequila. The transaction, which is subject to customary closing conditions, follows the successful relationship the companies have had for nearly a decade since Bacardi’s initial acquisition of a significant minority stake in Patrón in 2008. The transaction reflects an enterprise value for Patrón of US$5.1 billion and is expected to close in the first half of 2018. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180122006459/en/ Bacardi agrees to acquire 100% ownership of Patrón Spirits International and its PATRÓN® brand, the world’s top-selling ultra-premium tequila. (Photo: Business Wire) According to the most recent IWSR
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme