DoubleTree by Hilton Closes Out Milestone Year with 30+ New Hotels, 510 Hotels Worldwide
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171214005385/en/
DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai - Business Bay (Photo: DoubleTree by Hilton)
To close out the year, the brand recently welcomed an additional three hotels to its portfolio. With convenient locations, inspired design and thoughtful upscale amenities, these hotels are now delivering unparalleled hospitality to guests and visitors, all starting with the brand’s signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie welcome.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Neenah : This contemporary hotel, which recently completed a multimillion-dollar renovation, overlooks the serene Fox River in Wisconsin and is located in the heart of downtown Neenah, steps away from the city’s top restaurants, shopping and attractions. Guests and visitors can enjoy the hotel’s signature dining venue, LevelOne Restaurant and Lounge, which serves up American comfort food and some of Wisconsin’s finest craft beer and spirits, including small-batch bourbons and scotches.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Lafayette East : This newly opened hotel welcomes guests with its sleek and modern interiors, accented in black, gray and gold in honor of nearby Purdue University, located just minutes from the property. Guests don’t have to leave the hotel to enjoy a gourmet meal – the on-site Made Market Restaurant and Lounge offers inspired dishes and premium grill specialties. Guests will delight in a number of upscale amenities, such as a large, outdoor firepit and heated, indoor pool and whirlpool.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hull : This upscale hotel recently opened in Hull, the UK’s 2017 City of Culture. Guests staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Hull are ideally placed to explore all that the city has to offer – with the Hull Truck Theatre, the Ferens Art Gallery and Hull’s many free museums a short walk away. The hotel offers the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, which specializes in British cuisine, as well as The Lexington, a stunning rooftop bar with panoramic views. For meetings and events, the hotel can host up to 1000 people in its pillar-free ballroom and seven meeting rooms.
As a look back, additional key openings that took place in 2017 included:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado : Opened just steps from fine dining and shopping, DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado combines the charm of a historic building with modern amenities and contemporary décor.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Xiamen – Haicang : Opened as the second DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Xiamen, one of the busiest port cities in the world, the hotel offers gorgeous lake views as well as convenience, located in the heartland of Haicang District next to Haicang government building and gymnasium.
- Island House Hotel Orange Beach, a DoubleTree by Hilton : Nestled on the Gulf Coast and in the heart of Orange Beach, Ala., this 161-room newly renovated oceanfront property boasts one of the largest private beaches of any hotel in the area and is the only full-service Hilton hotel on the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai – Business Bay : Situated in Bay Square, a low-rise community just steps from downtown Dubai filled with shops, street-side dining and businesses, this hotel offers a unique base from which to discover this fascinating city.
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach : Just steps from ocean waves and white-sand beaches, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach is set along the Intracoastal Waterway. Enjoy American cuisine with Caribbean flair across the property’s restaurants and bars, hop on the Hollywood Trolley to tour Ocean Drive or set off on the Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi – there’s a stop at the resort.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – Queensferry Crossing : Located just outside the historical village of North Queensferry on the picturesque north shore of the River Forth, this property boasts newly refurbished rooms, The Shores Restaurant and The Forth Bar – all within walking distance to the iconic Forth Road Bridge.
DoubleTree by Hilton looks forward to welcoming even more hotels to the portfolio later this year and into 2018, bringing guests to the snow-capped mountains in Vail, historic and popular city of Chengdu in Western China and bustling, Alp-lined city of Turin, Italy.
All hotels within the DoubleTree by Hilton portfolio are a part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and access to the Hilton Honors mobile app.
Diamond and Gold members will enjoy free Wi-Fi and space-available upgrades to the hotel's exclusive Hilton Honors floor. Additionally, Diamond members will receive the complimentary Wake Up DoubleTree Breakfast™ and 1,000 Bonus Points per stay. Gold members will have the option of a complimentary, continental breakfast or 1,000 Bonus Points per stay.
For more news on DoubleTree by Hilton openings, visit news.doubletree.com.
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of more than 510 upscale hotels with more than 121,000 rooms across six continents. DoubleTree by Hilton prides itself on paying attention to the little details that have a big impact, from welcoming guests with its signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie to serving the communities around them. DoubleTree by Hilton hotels offer contemporary accommodations and full-service facilities, including restaurants and lounges, room service, health clubs, business centers and meeting and banquet space. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. To make reservations, travelers may visit doubletree.com. Connect with DoubleTree by Hilton on facebook.com/doubletree, instagram.com/doubletree. Learn about the latest brand news at news.doubletree.com.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,100 properties with nearly 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
Schneider Electric Selects DSI for a Full Mobile Work Order Solution24.4.2018 11:21 | Tiedote
DSI announced today that Schneider Electric has selected DSI to mobilize their services organization with a mobile work order and inventory solution fully integrated into NetSuite. The Solar Business of Schneider Electric is focused on designing and developing products and solutions for the solar power conversion chain and providing best-in-class global customer services and technical support. As the solar market goes through a rapid wave of consolidations, Schneider Electric is one of the few companies that remains committed in its efforts to provide spare parts, service and technical support over the 20+ year life of a solar installation. To maintain their position as an industry leader, Schneider sought a mobile service application with on and offline capabilities to operate across their global network of engineers. They needed a solution to allow supervisors to schedule and assign service orders to the most appropriate resources and for engineers to have full visibility of customer
Vertex Announces Partnership and Integration with SAP® Ariba® to Support Global Tax Functionality24.4.2018 10:53 | Tiedote
Vertex, Inc., a leading provider of tax technology solutions, announced its partnership with SAP® Ariba®, including the availability of an integration between its indirect tax solutions and SAP Ariba applications. Vertex is among the first to offer an extension leveraging an SAP Ariba API to enable companies to obtain tax calculations from within SAP Ariba solutions, supporting the requisition and invoice reconciliation phases of the tax process. “As businesses strive to manage the impact of digital transformation and increased tax complexity, Vertex has prioritized developing integrations that serve the global tax community’s needs on the tools they already use. This partnership with SAP Ariba will drive users’ success by providing enterprise-ready tax functionality,” said Paul Beirnes, managing director of partner development at Vertex. SAP Ariba solutions integrate the entire buying process across an organization. These solutions connect to millions of suppliers across direct and in
Sofinnova Partners Leads EryDel’s €26.5 Million Financing24.4.2018 09:00 | Tiedote
Sofinnova Partners, a leading European venture capital firm specialized in Life Sciences, announced today it has led EryDel’s €26.5 M financing. The Italian biotech company, which specializes in drug delivery through red blood cells, will be using funds to boost its international development and to complete the ATTEST trial - a registrational Phase III clinical trial currently enrolling in Europe, Asia, Australia and in the United States. Next to Sofinnova Partners, existing shareholder Genextra SpA and Innogest SGR also participated to the investment. Based in Milan (Italy), EryDel develops an innovative red-blood-cell-based drug delivery device for the treatment of rare neurodegenerative diseases. Its proprietary technology relies upon the encapsulation of drugs into red cells taken from the patient’s own blood which are then re-infused into the patient. The company is led by Luca Benatti, CEO, a serial entrepreneur who previously co-founded Newron Pharmaceuticals (NWRN). EryDel’s le
Culture Trip Raises $80M in Large Series B Funding Round24.4.2018 08:05 | Tiedote
Culture Trip, the fast-growing startup providing cultural and travel inspiration to users looking to explore the world, today announced $80M in funding. This large series B investment further demonstrates that Silicon Valley-sized startup deals are continuing in Europe. Led by PPF Group, the round is being used to aggressively propel the business forward across all areas, including an immediate bolstering of its executive team with key hires joining from leading tech companies, and a product redesign launching today. Off the back of the raise, Culture Trip will also use the funds to significantly expand its engineering and creative workforce around the world to fuel innovation, drive further audience growth and roll out various monetisation strategies. “I started Culture Trip with the ambition of applying my long-standing passion for global culture and creativity to building a tech company that could innovate in this space,” said Dr. Kris Naudts, Founder and CEO of Culture Trip. “With
First-Quarter Figures: Sartorius Starts off Fiscal 2018 Successfully24.4.2018 08:00 | Tiedote
Sartorius, a leading international partner of the biopharmaceutical industry and the research sector, looks back on a successful first quarter 2018. "Both divisions started off the year strongly in line with our expectations and further increased their revenues in the first quarter of 2018 in all regions. On the currency side, however, we faced some headwinds, especially due to the weakness of the U.S. dollar against the euro, which dampened our profit growth. Order intake developed at an encouragingly strong level for both divisions so we look optimistically to the months ahead and confirm our full-year forecast," said CEO Dr. Joachim Kreuzburg. Business development of the Sartorius Group In the first quarter of 2018, Sartorius increased its sales revenue by 11.4% (reported: 6.3%) in constant currencies to 364.9 million euros, with acquisitions contributing around 4.5 percentage points to this growth. Order intake for the same period rose 12.4%. Regionally, Asia|Pacific recorded the s
The Digital Classroom: Gemalto Helps Casio to Bring Education into the 21st Century24.4.2018 08:00 | Tiedote
Gemalto, the world leader in digital security, can today reveal that it has partnered with Casio, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics products and business equipment solutions, to enable Casio to seamlessly bring digital education into the classroom and beyond. This move will help Casio continue its leadership in classroom technology, fuelled by trends including increased use of connected devices, remote learning and the gamification of education, at the same time maximising revenues and streamlining business operations. With the implementation of Gemalto Sentinel Entitlement Management System (EMS) and software license Rights Management System (RMS) solutions, Casio will have an enhanced understanding of how their software features are being used in the classroom. Founded in 1957, Casio released the world’s first personal calculator and has gone on to produce a variety of products including calculators, watches, electronic dictionaries, electronic musical
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme