DoubleTree by Hilton Closes Out Milestone Year with 30+ New Hotels, 510 Hotels Worldwide
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171214005385/en/
DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai - Business Bay (Photo: DoubleTree by Hilton)
To close out the year, the brand recently welcomed an additional three hotels to its portfolio. With convenient locations, inspired design and thoughtful upscale amenities, these hotels are now delivering unparalleled hospitality to guests and visitors, all starting with the brand’s signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie welcome.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Neenah : This contemporary hotel, which recently completed a multimillion-dollar renovation, overlooks the serene Fox River in Wisconsin and is located in the heart of downtown Neenah, steps away from the city’s top restaurants, shopping and attractions. Guests and visitors can enjoy the hotel’s signature dining venue, LevelOne Restaurant and Lounge, which serves up American comfort food and some of Wisconsin’s finest craft beer and spirits, including small-batch bourbons and scotches.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Lafayette East : This newly opened hotel welcomes guests with its sleek and modern interiors, accented in black, gray and gold in honor of nearby Purdue University, located just minutes from the property. Guests don’t have to leave the hotel to enjoy a gourmet meal – the on-site Made Market Restaurant and Lounge offers inspired dishes and premium grill specialties. Guests will delight in a number of upscale amenities, such as a large, outdoor firepit and heated, indoor pool and whirlpool.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hull : This upscale hotel recently opened in Hull, the UK’s 2017 City of Culture. Guests staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Hull are ideally placed to explore all that the city has to offer – with the Hull Truck Theatre, the Ferens Art Gallery and Hull’s many free museums a short walk away. The hotel offers the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, which specializes in British cuisine, as well as The Lexington, a stunning rooftop bar with panoramic views. For meetings and events, the hotel can host up to 1000 people in its pillar-free ballroom and seven meeting rooms.
As a look back, additional key openings that took place in 2017 included:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado : Opened just steps from fine dining and shopping, DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado combines the charm of a historic building with modern amenities and contemporary décor.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Xiamen – Haicang : Opened as the second DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Xiamen, one of the busiest port cities in the world, the hotel offers gorgeous lake views as well as convenience, located in the heartland of Haicang District next to Haicang government building and gymnasium.
- Island House Hotel Orange Beach, a DoubleTree by Hilton : Nestled on the Gulf Coast and in the heart of Orange Beach, Ala., this 161-room newly renovated oceanfront property boasts one of the largest private beaches of any hotel in the area and is the only full-service Hilton hotel on the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai – Business Bay : Situated in Bay Square, a low-rise community just steps from downtown Dubai filled with shops, street-side dining and businesses, this hotel offers a unique base from which to discover this fascinating city.
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach : Just steps from ocean waves and white-sand beaches, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach is set along the Intracoastal Waterway. Enjoy American cuisine with Caribbean flair across the property’s restaurants and bars, hop on the Hollywood Trolley to tour Ocean Drive or set off on the Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi – there’s a stop at the resort.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – Queensferry Crossing : Located just outside the historical village of North Queensferry on the picturesque north shore of the River Forth, this property boasts newly refurbished rooms, The Shores Restaurant and The Forth Bar – all within walking distance to the iconic Forth Road Bridge.
DoubleTree by Hilton looks forward to welcoming even more hotels to the portfolio later this year and into 2018, bringing guests to the snow-capped mountains in Vail, historic and popular city of Chengdu in Western China and bustling, Alp-lined city of Turin, Italy.
All hotels within the DoubleTree by Hilton portfolio are a part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and access to the Hilton Honors mobile app.
Diamond and Gold members will enjoy free Wi-Fi and space-available upgrades to the hotel's exclusive Hilton Honors floor. Additionally, Diamond members will receive the complimentary Wake Up DoubleTree Breakfast™ and 1,000 Bonus Points per stay. Gold members will have the option of a complimentary, continental breakfast or 1,000 Bonus Points per stay.
For more news on DoubleTree by Hilton openings, visit news.doubletree.com.
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of more than 510 upscale hotels with more than 121,000 rooms across six continents. DoubleTree by Hilton prides itself on paying attention to the little details that have a big impact, from welcoming guests with its signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie to serving the communities around them. DoubleTree by Hilton hotels offer contemporary accommodations and full-service facilities, including restaurants and lounges, room service, health clubs, business centers and meeting and banquet space. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. To make reservations, travelers may visit doubletree.com. Connect with DoubleTree by Hilton on facebook.com/doubletree, instagram.com/doubletree. Learn about the latest brand news at news.doubletree.com.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,100 properties with nearly 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
Loxam Announces a Conditional Agreement to Acquire UK Platforms20.7.2018 17:51 | Tiedote
Loxam Group (“Loxam”) announces that its wholly-owned subsidiary Nationwide Platforms Limited (“Nationwide”) has entered into a conditional agreement with HSS Hire Group plc (“HSS”) with respect to the acquisition of UK Platforms Limited (“UKP”). UKP specializes in renting powered access equipment from its 12 branches located throughout the United Kingdom. The company has approximately 130 employees and operates a fleet of 3,000 units. UKP is controlled by HSS since 2013. As part of this transaction, Nationwide has entered into a commercial agreement with HSS to provide powered access equipment to complement HSS’ existing fleet. The closing of the transaction is subject to the approval by HSS’ shareholders and the confirmation that it will not be referred to the Competition and Mergers Authority. The transaction is expected to close before year end 2018. Don Kenny, CEO of Loxam’s Powered Access Division states: “I am delighted with the acquisition of UKP which will further reinforce NW
Schlumberger Announces Second-Quarter 2018 Results20.7.2018 14:00 | Tiedote
Schlumberger Limited (NYSE: SLB) today reported results for the second quarter of 2018. (Stated in millions, except per share amounts) Three Months Ended Change Jun. 30, 2018 Mar. 31, 2018 Jun. 30, 2017 Sequential Year-on-year Revenue $8,303 $7,829 $7,462 6% 11% Pretax operating income $1,094 $974 $950 12% 15% Pretax operating margin 13.2% 12.4% 12.7% 75 bps 45 bps Net income - GAAP basis $430 $525 $(74) -18% n/m Net income, excluding charges & credits* $594 $525 $488 13% 22% Diluted EPS - GAAP basis $0.31 $0.38 $(0.05) -18% n/m Diluted EPS, excluding charges & credits* $0.43 $0.38 $0.35 13% 23% *These are non-GAAP financial measures. See section below entitled "Charges & Credits" for details. n/m = not meaningful Schlumberger Chairman and CEO Paal Kibsgaard commented, “The second quarter was both busy and exciting for Schlumberger as we completed a number of major milestones in preparation for the broad-based global activity upturn that is now emerging. We delivered solid top-line gro
H.I.G. Capital Announces the Sale of KidsFoundation19.7.2018 22:50 | Tiedote
H.I.G. Capital (“H.I.G.”), a leading global private equity investment firm with more than €21 billion of equity capital under management, announced today that one of its affiliates has entered a definitive agreement to sell the KidsFoundation Group (“KidsFoundation”), the Dutch market leader in childcare services, to Onex Corporation (“Onex”)(TSX:ONEX). Terms were not disclosed. Headquartered in Almere, the Netherlands, KidsFoundation provides high-quality childcare to nearly 30,000 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. H.I.G. created KidsFoundation in 2014 through the acquisition of assets from the estate of Estro Group. During H.I.G.’s ownership, the company has developed strongly with significant capital invested by H.I.G. to create a high-quality childcare offering. H.I.G. worked with KidsFoundation management to optimise the footprint of the company by exiting loss-making locations, introduce new IT systems to drive operational improvement and develop an internal M&
SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l.: 2018 Second Quarter Results19.7.2018 19:01 | Tiedote
We are pleased to announce our quarterly conference call to discuss the results of SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018. Date: Monday, July 23, 2018 Time: 15.00 CEST / 14.00 BST / 9.00 EDT The call information will be distributed on our secure site. If you would like access to our call, please contact email@example.com . Regards, SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180719005634/en/ Contact information SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. Jennifer Gough firstname.lastname@example.org
NEORIS Announces Creation of Innovation Labs Worldwide to Create a Smarter Future19.7.2018 18:32 | Tiedote
NEORIS, a global digital consulting services company, announced today it is consolidating the most innovative solutions it has developed in different geographies and allocating unprecedented resources to deploy a network of Innovation Labs worldwide. The main objective is to lay the foundation for the continuous development of disruptive solutions for its four core industries: Manufacturing, Financial Services, Healthcare and Telecommunications. Due to its disruptive nature, NEORIS decided that its first Innovation Lab should be housed in the Monterrey Digital Hub, which today is the first-of-its-kind as it is a space where entrepreneurs, companies, universities and investors converge to foster an ecosystem for Digital Transformation. The lab inaugurated in Monterrey, Mexico is the first of a series of Innovation Labs that will open in the different countries that NEORIS operates, and is a space where customers can experience emerging technologies through real-life scenarios. One such
CORRECTING and REPLACING Albar Capital Deploys FlexNOW19.7.2018 18:29 | Tiedote
Subhead of release should read: Out-of-the-Box Multi-Asset Execution Management System (instead of Easy-to-Install Multi-Asset Execution Management System). The corrected release reads: ALBAR CAPITAL DEPLOYS FLEXNOW Out-of-the-Box Multi-Asset Execution Management System FlexTrade (@FlexTrade) today announced that Albar Capital Ltd., a new hedge fund led by Javier Velazquez (formerly of Millennium Capital Partners LLP), is now trading equities and futures using FlexNOW, FlexTrade’s new execution management system. “The FlexNOW team was instrumental in solving several of our problems,” said Jason Ruder, Trader at Albar Capital. “Not only are they helping us with our compliance requirements, they are also responsive to requests that improve my workflow.” According to Rhyd Lewis, FlexNOW Product Manager, FlexNOW’s quick onboarding and easy installation process was critical for Albar Capital’s launch on 2 July. “We had no problem integrating FlexNOW with Albar’s portfolio and risk managemen
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme