LTI Q3 FY19: Constant currency revenue growth up 6.1% QoQ and 20.6% YoY; Net Profit jumps 32.8% YoY
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q3 FY19 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 346.9 million; growth of 5.6% QoQ and 18.2% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 6.1% QoQ and 20.6% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 24,729 million; growth of 6.1% QoQ and 31.3% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 3,755 million; growth of (6.2%) QoQ and 32.8% YoY
“We are pleased to deliver another strong quarter with 5.6% QoQ growth in USD revenues. Our broad-based revenue growth, superior margin delivery and steady cash generation in Q3 is a testimony of our focused execution and client centricity.
We are also thrilled to welcome Ruletronics to LTI family. Ruletronics enables businesses to transform and evolve digitally by providing innovative BPM and CRM solutions leveraging Pega Platform.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, LTI
Recent Deal Wins
- Nets, the leading payments company in the Nordic region has chosen LTI as its primary IT partner post vendor consolidation
- World leader in vertical transportation has chosen LTI as its strategic partner for implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 as their core platform to transform their services business in the areas of Sales, Call Center and Field Services
- Selected by a Global Fintech Company to provide agile assurance support for building an industry leading wealth management platform
- Global Energy Corporation engaged LTI for deployment of Enterprise historian and enable integration with business applications
- Selected by a diversified Energy Manufacturing company for its ERP transformation
- Global Life Sciences Major, a new client logo has awarded LTI a multi-year strategic deal for end to end SAP support, maintenance, analytics and enhancement
- Awarded Digital Transformation project by an Apex Advisory Body in the field of Education
- Leading manufacturer of cleaning equipment chose LTI as a partner for its global CRM journey on Force.com
- Petrochemical Major chose LTI for multiple engagements in order to prepare itself for S/4HANA migration
- Awarded Cybersecurity project by a Global Energy Giant to implement, configure and integrate Micro Focus ArcSight and Splunk Enterprise Security
“Nets has selected LTI as its primary IT partner for its close alignment to Nets’ vision, investments in Nordic region and customer centricity.
As the primary partner of Nets, LTI will be responsible for 100+ additional critical applications focused on Digital operations, Card and Payment platforms, SAP / Oracle ecosystem, Blockchain based services, Customer service, e-commerce payments, and corporate services.”
- Ms. Pia Jørgensen, Group Executive Vice President (Technology) and Group CIO, NETS A/S
Awards and Recognitions
- LTI is now a Global Strategic Service Partner (GSSP) of SAP, making it one of the Top 16 partners of SAP, globally
- Emerged as Major Contender and Star Performer in Everest Group Digital Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2019
- Recognized as "Rising Star" in Security Services: ISG Provider Lens Cyber Security Services and Solutions: US
- Recognized in Leadership Zone in Zinnov Zones 2018 for IoT Technology Services
- Named as a Major Player in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide DevOps Services 2018 Vendor Assessment
- Named by the 4Q18 Global ISG Index™ as one of The Breakthrough 15 in Global Sourcing Standouts
Other Business Highlights
- LTI appointed Nachiket Deshpande as its Chief Operating Officer. He brings rich experience in technology and IT industry and last served as the Senior Vice President & Global Delivery Head for the Banking and Financial Services unit at Cognizant Technology Solutions.
- LTI collaborated with ACORD to develop a comprehensive set of digital standards & solutions for the Insurance industry.
About LTI :
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 30 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 27,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Website - www.Lntinfotech.com, follow @LTI_Global
Connect with LTI :
- Read our News and Blogs
- Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Like us on Facebook
- Watch our videos on YouTube
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
About Business Wire
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Workiva Named Large Software Company of the Year by International Business Awards®21.10.2019 16:03:00 EEST | Press release
Workiva (NYSE:WK), provider of the world’s leading connected reporting and compliance platform, has won a Gold Stevie® Award for Company of the Year in the large software company category in The 16th Annual International Business Awards®. The awards were presented at a gala ceremony in Vienna, Austria on October 19. “Workiva is honored to be recognized globally with a Gold Stevie Award,” said Marty Vanderploeg, CEO of Workiva. “We give our employees the freedom and resources they need – backed by our culture of collaboration and inclusion – to help our customers around the world build trust with connected reporting." The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. A record total of more than 4,000 nominations from organizations of various sizes and industries in 74 nations and territories were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories. More than 250 executives worldwide served as Stevie Awards judges from May through August.
Mavenir Demonstrates Automated Deployment of Cloud-Native 5G Core at MWC LA21.10.2019 16:00:00 EEST | Press release
Mobile World Congress: Mavenir, a US-based Network Software Provider, and the industry's only end-to-end cloud-native vendor for CSPs, announced today its 5G Core platform, which includes a comprehensive set of 5G core functions on a containerized cloud-native platform. The decomposition of functions into these modular units provides the operators the flexibility to scale them independently; scalability and flexibility that wasn’t possible with 4G EPC. Mavenir has invested heavily in developing the 5G Core solution from the ground-up on cloud-native principles that can still be retrofitted on EPCs. The solution encompasses all the major 5G core elements, such as AMF, SMF, UPF, NRF, UDSF, PCF, UDM, UDR, NSSF, AUSF, BSF, N3IWF, SCP, SEPP, and SMSF. All these functions are implemented as micro-services in containers. In addition, Mavenir is also building remaining 5G core functions, NEF, 5G-EIR, NWDAF etc. The Mavenir 5G Core also combines 4G EPC functionality and offers a ‘Converged Mobi
ResMed Introduces AirFit N30, World’s First Tube-Down Nasal Cradle CPAP Mask21.10.2019 16:00:00 EEST | Press release
ResMed (NYSE: RMD) (ASX: RMD) today introduced AirFit N30, the world’s first tube-down nasal cradle CPAP mask with a front-facing tube – a brand-new option for sleep apnea treatment. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191021005138/en/ ResMed AirFit N30, tube-down nasal cradle CPAP mask (Photo: Business Wire) ResMed’s lightest mask yet, AirFit N30 features an adjustable elastic headgear, plus a nasal cradle cushion that sits under the nasal bridge, eliminating soreness in that area. The mask’s curved cushion is designed to provide a secure seal regardless of how the wearer sleeps or moves. Together, these innovations help make starting and staying on CPAP therapy easier than ever for more of the 936 million people worldwide living with sleep apnea. “AirFit N30 is about ease of use, helping people ease into therapy and addressing the most common pain points for longtime users,” said Jim Hollingshead, president of R
STELARA® (ustekinumab) Data Demonstrate Long-term Efficacy and Safety Results in Adults With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis in Phase 3 Extension Trial21.10.2019 15:12:00 EEST | Press release
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson today announced new two-year data from the long-term extension of the Phase 3 UNIFI study, demonstrating the efficacy and safety of ustekinumab through two years of treatment in adults with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis (UC). These data are being presented today as a late-breaking data presentation (LB01) at the 27th UEGW congress.1 These data include 399 participants who were in clinical response eight weeks after receiving a single intravenous (IV) induction dose of ustekinumab and who were then randomised to receive ustekinumab subcutaneous (SC) 90 mg injections every 12 weeks (q12w), ustekinumab SC 90 mg injections every 8 weeks (q8w), or placebo, and who were treated in the long-term extension.1 Results showed that the majority of patients were able to sustain remission through to week 92 as assessed by symptomatic remission. The percentage of patients receiving ustekinumab SC who were in symptomatic remi
H.I.G. Capital Acquires an Office Complex in Lyon21.10.2019 14:10:00 EEST | Press release
H.I.G. Capital, LLC ("H.I.G."), a leading global private equity investment firm with over $34 billion of equity capital under management, announced today that one of its affiliates has recently completed the acquisition of an office complex totaling approximately 29,000 sqm in Lyon, France’s second economic centre. The buildings are expected to be delivered in March 2021 and have already been 70% pre-let to an A rated French corporate tenant on a long-term basis. Terms were not disclosed. H.I.G. continues to add to its sizeable holdings of real estate assets across Europe, consisting of both equity as well as debt investments, with a particular focus on its target market of value-added small and midcap opportunities. Riccardo Dallolio, Managing Director and Head of H.I.G. Realty Partners Europe, commented: “Our focus in France is on high delivering quality assets with strong tenants that have the potential of becoming highly liquid institutional product as the result of the envisaged v
Rubicon Project Acquires RTK.io, A Leader in Open Source Header Bidding Solutions21.10.2019 13:00:00 EEST | Press release
Rubicon Project (NYSE:RUBI), the global exchange for advertising, today announced the acquisition of RTK.io, a leading provider of tools and services that bring simplicity and control to header bidding for publishers. RTK’s solution is built on Prebid, the same open source framework as Demand Manager, the header bidding solution Rubicon Project launched in May 2019. RTK’s technology and team enable Rubicon Project to extend its Demand Manager product portfolio and client base. In the coming months, the company plans to integrate the two solutions to address the growing needs of publishers globally. Rubicon Project acquired RTK in an all-cash transaction for $11 million. “RTK shares our commitment to open source and our passion for serving publishers with powerful tools and incredible client service,” said Michael Barrett, President and CEO of Rubicon Project. “The company has a strong group of header bidding experts and Prebid developers that adds depth to our already great team. Toget
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom