LTIMindtree Reports Strong Performance in Q3 FY23
LTIMindtree [NSE: LTIM, BSE: 540005], a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its consolidated results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2022, as approved by its Board of directors.
“We are pleased to report a strong Q3 FY23, our first as LTIMindtree,” said Debashis Chatterjee, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of LTIMindtree. “The combined entity has started out with a USD 1 billion quarterly revenue run rate, a top-quartile constant currency year-over-year revenue growth of 16.3%, and a robust order inflow of USD 1.25 billion. Our performance speaks to our steadfast client focus through the merger and our resilient client and solutions portfolio. Clients across sectors are evincing keen interest in our unique value proposition spanning core to experience to edge. The client imperative to dial up technology-led innovation for future-readiness holds significant long-term upside for our full-stack offerings and cross-industry exposure, boosting our endeavour to deliver industry-leading revenue growth in the future as well.”
Key financial highlights:
Quarter ended December 31, 2022
- Revenue at $1,046.7 million (growth of 2.4% q-o-q / 14.0% y-o-y)
- Net profit at $121.5 million (decline of 17.7% q-o-q / 13.3% y-o-y)
- Revenue at ₹86,200 million (growth of 4.8% q-o-q / 25.3% y-o-y)
- Net profit at ₹10,007 million (decline of 15.8% q-o-q / 4.7% y-o-y)
- 723 active clients as of December 31, 2022
- $1 million+ clients increased by 13, total 374
- $5 million+ clients increased by 7, total 144
- $10 million+ clients increased by 4, total 81
- 86,462 professionals as of December 31, 2022
- Trailing 12 months attrition was 22.3%
- A leading digital marketplace offering end-to-end solutions for the automotive industry signed a multiyear deal with LTIMindtree as its anchor digital transformation partner to consolidate all digital initiatives for enhancing efficiencies and accelerating time-to-market.
- A leading public utility company based in North America chose LTIMindtree as a long-term strategic partner for an infrastructure and cloud managed services deal.
- An energy and utilities company selected LTIMindtree to enable its digital transformation journey towards green energy.
- A North American energy company signed a managed services deal with LTIMindtree for a data, cloud-enablement, and infrastructure program.
- A leading global provider of transportation solutions selected LTIMindtree to modernize its core operations leveraging a cloud-based business applications platform.
- A North American P&C insurer selected LTIMindtree as a strategic partner for driving the transition from Quality Assurance to Quality Engineering. As part of this deal, LTIMindtree will drive an automation-first mindset to deliver efficiency and productivity improvements.
- A leading hospitality company awarded LTIMindtree a multiyear contract to provide agile-based product development, testing, and support services.
- A Canada-based automobile manufacturer signed a multiyear Application Management Services deal with LTIMindtree.
- A leading semiconductor manufacturer and technology provider selected LTIMindtree for a multiyear contract to provide platform-led, end-user services globally.
- LTIMindtree Syncordis recognised as Temenos Global Delivery Partner.
- Honoured as Global Collaboration Partner of the Year by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Recognised as the 2023 ServiceNow Americas Emerging Service Provider Partner of the Year.
- Recognised in the 2022 Gartner®* Market Guide for Augmented Analytics for its Lumin by Fosfor product.
- Named a Leader and Star Performer in Everest Group’s Application and Digital Services in P&C Insurance PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023.
- Named a Major Contender and Star Performer in Everest Group’s Risk & Compliance in BFS IT Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023.
- Named a Major Contender and Star Performer in Everest Group’s Guidewire Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023.
- Named a Major Contender in Everest Group’s Healthcare Provider Digital Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023.
*GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The Board of Directors has recommended an interim dividend of ₹20 per equity share of par value ₹1 each.
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 700 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit www.ltimindtree.com.
Earnings Conference Call and Audio Webcast
Friday, January 20, 2023 - 6:00 PM IST
Please dial any of the below numbers at least 5-10 minutes prior to the conference to ensure that you are connected to your call in-time.
Universal Access Number
+91 22 6280 1107
International Toll-Free Number
Replay of Conference Call
Available after 1 hour from the call end time until January 27th, 2023
Playback Code: 23855
Dial-in Number: India +91 22 7194 5757
USA Toll Free
UK Toll Free
Singapore Toll Free
Hong Kong Toll Free
The audio from the conference call will be available online through a webcast and can be accessed at the following link: https://links.ccwebcast.com/?EventId=LTI200123
DiamondPass™ is a Premium Service that enables you to connect to your conference call without having to wait for an operator.
If you have a DiamondPass™, click the above link to associate your pin and receive the access details for this conference. If you do not have a DiamondPass™, please register through the link and you will receive your DiamondPass™ for this conference.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
Media Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Business Wire
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Planview Continues Acceleration with Record Revenue in FY’2230.1.2023 17:00:00 EET | Press release
Planview, the leading platform for connected work from portfolio planning to delivery, today announced record annual recurring revenue (ARR) for fiscal year 2022, continuing a trend of strong performance. Planview exceeded $380 million in total ARR for 2022, representing 17% growth year-over-year (YoY). “It was another record year for Planview, underpinned by our commitment to build the digital future of connected work through product innovation and customer success,” said Razat Gaurav, Chief Executive Officer, Planview. “The macroeconomic uncertainties and headwinds faced by organizations today make prioritizing product and project initiatives, and thoughtfully allocating constrained resources and capital, more important than ever. Our global customer base relies on our solutions to help them achieve productivity, efficiency, and positive business outcomes from transformation initiatives across the enterprise.” Fiscal Year-End Highlights Planview achieved record levels for the full fi
Owlin Launches End-to-End KYC Solution for Payment Service Providers30.1.2023 15:30:00 EET | Press release
Today, AI platform Owlin announced the launch of Owlin for KYC, offering Payment Service Providers (PSPs) a single solution for onboarding, monitoring, and offboarding merchants. With this new solution, Owlin helps PSPs with some of their most pressing priorities around meeting recent regulatory requirements and dealing with the insecurities that come from current economic developments. Owlin for KYC enables PSPs to screen their merchants against multiple data sources, including Adverse Media, Sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons, and Customer Reviews. This latest offering from Owlin will significantly enhance KYC processes, particularly when PSPs manually screen merchants against different data sources to check for risk within their merchant portfolio. Owlin for KYC supports seamless transition from the onboarding phase to continuous monitoring, with all data associated with the onboarding and monitoring steps being retained and available as an end-to-end audit trail. Sarah Lane, Ch
Samsung Electronics Achieves Life Cycle Assessment Verification on Product Carbon Footprint for Semiconductors30.1.2023 12:37:00 EET | Press release
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced that it has established a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) on the product carbon footprint of its semiconductor business and achieved verification from DNV, one of the world's leading independent certification bodies. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230130005256/en/ Samsung Electronics Achieves Life Cycle Assessment Verification on Product Carbon Footprint for Semiconductors (Photo: Business Wire) LCA is a methodology for assessing environmental impacts throughout the lifecycle of commercial products, processes, or services, by quantifying the amount of energy, materials and waste discharge. In detail, on its semiconductors’ carbon footprint, Samsung's LCA covers raw material extraction to chip manufacturing, assembling, and testing. Its results are in accordance with ISO 14040, ISO 14044 and ISO 14067 to ensure cred
FourKites & cargonerds Partner to Bring Enhanced Cost & Time Savings to Global Freight Forwarders & Shippers30.1.2023 12:00:00 EET | Press release
Leading real-time supply chain visibility company FourKites today announces a partnership with cargonerds to enhance the digital freight platform with its market-leading supply chain visibility data. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230130005027/en/ FourKites & cargonerds partner to bring enhanced cost and time savings to global freight forwarders and shippers (Graphic: Business Wire) Armed with FourKites’ data and machine learning-driven estimated times of arrival, cargonerds can now ensure that its freight forwarders and their customers can track products across the end-to-end supply chain and know exactly when they’ll arrive at their destination. The integrated solution will track global shipments in real time across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and last mile across the globe. “FourKites has the largest global network of supply chain data and powerful machine learning on the planet,” says Conrad Franchi, f
DEUTZ AG: DEUTZ enters into cooperation with Daimler Truck to develop and market medium- and heavy-duty engines30.1.2023 11:53:00 EET | Press release
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. Today, DEUTZ AG (DEUTZ) and Daimler Truck AG (Daimler Truck) signed agreements giving DEUTZ access to Daimler engines by end of the decade. These include both medium-duty engines (Daimler Truck MDEG series), which are suitable for use in applications such as construction equipment, and heavy-duty engines (Daimler Truck HDEP series), which can be used to power heavy agricultural machinery, for example. As a result, DEUTZ will be able to attract new customer groups, save on development costs, expand its range of modern internal combustion engines, and thereby lay the foundations for further growth in this business. The cooperation between the two companies, which is supported by the stake Daimler Truck takes in DEUTZ, is focused on two areas: 1. DEUTZ will acquire the on-highway IP to Daimler Truck’s medium-duty MDEG engines so that it can further develop them itself, including for use in off-highway applications such
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom