Tech21 Announces New Collection Designed to Protect the Samsung Galaxy Note8 Drop After Drop.
Tech21, the leader in impact protection for mobile devices, today announced a new collection of innovative cases and screen shields for the Samsung Galaxy Note8 made of unique, patented impact protection materials that guarantee the most effective drop protection on the market.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170823005888/en/
Evo Tactical for Samsung Galaxy Note8 (Photo: Business Wire)
Tech21 products are designed to protect, drop after drop. The company does this by using scientifically proven impact materials, innovative design and a rigorous testing methodology developed in partnership with the National Physical Laboratory. Tech21 cases are drop tested 20 times to ensure durability and long lasting protection able to withstand the multiple drops that occur in the everyday use of a smartphone.
The new range includes:
Cases to match all personalities
- Evo Check – More Than Skin Deep. There’s more to Evo Check than meets the eye. This case adds a subtle detail to the Galaxy Note8’s original beauty. But sitting beneath its unique check pattern design is an effective three-layer protection system which includes FlexShock™, an impact material unique to tech21 that provides up to 3 metres/10 feet of drop protection. Evo Check comes in Smokey/Black and Clear/White. Available at tech21.com, Smokey/Black is also available at Three, EE, O2, Very.co.uk at MSRP £34.99 Clear/White is also available at Carphone Warehouse
- Evo Tactical – Raw, Tactile Feel. Designed to endure the busy day ahead while complimenting the Galaxy Note8’s premium design, Evo Tactical combines durable materials with refined, contrasting textures. The case comes equipped with a three-layer protection system that includes FlexShock™, and offers drop protection up to 3 metres/10 feet. The Evo Tactical case comes in black. Available at tech21.com and Carphone Warehouse at MSRP £34.99
- Evo Wallet – Access Everything. Comfortably. With busy lifestyles we want quick and easy access to the things we use most throughout the day – our phone and our cards. The Evo Wallet features two concealed card slots in its folio cover, where cards are kept secure and easily accessible. With FlexShock™, the case also provides up to 3 metres/10 feet of drop protection. The Evo Wallet case comes in black. Available at tech21.com, Carphone Warehouse, O2 and Very.co.uk at MSRP £44.99
- Pure Clear – Protect. Reveal. The Galaxy Note8 is beautifully designed, and a case should enhance this design. Using new materials and cutting edge technology, Pure Clear is significantly more transparent than any other clear case. Featuring BulletShield™, it’s also 50% thinner and 50% lighter than the market leader and provides up to 2 metres/6.6 feet of drop protection. Available at tech21.com, Carphone Warehouse, O2 and Very.co.uk at MSRP £34.99
Market leading screen protection
- Impact Shield with Anti-Scratch – Advanced protection. Enduring clarity. Designed to work perfectly with the subtle curves of your screen while the strong, lasting adhesive holds it in place from edge to edge, Impact Shield Anti-Scratch has a hard, durable coating which keeps your screen smooth and crystal clear for longer than ever. It also comes equipped with BulletShield™ to absorb impact force and eliminate the fear of damaging your screen. Available at tech21.com, Carphone Warehouse, O2 and Very.co.uk at MSRP £29.99
Since 2005, tech21 has been developing the most advanced, scientifically proven cases and screen shields for mobile, tablet and laptop devices worldwide. tech21 combines science, engineering and British design to create products that address three core consumer benefits: style, protection and performance. As the brand evolves to continue meeting the needs of its consumers, tech21 has developed the most advanced impact protection material on the market – FlexShock™. The ultra-thin and lightweight material absorbs and dissipates force and can withstand drops up to 10 feet. In addition, tech21 puts all its products through a rigorous testing program, and in an industry first has partnered with the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) to develop its testing methodology. This ensures that the tests tech21 products have to pass are overseen by independent experts. Tech21 is the number one case brand in the UK. For more information, visit tech21.com.
Atomic PR on behalf of tech21
Phone: (0)20 3861 3901
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has been the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure.
Tilaa tiedotteet sähköpostiisi
Haluatko tietää asioista jo ennen kuin ne uutisoidaan? Kun tilaat tiedotteemme tältä julkaisijalta, saat ne sähköpostiisi yhtä aikaa suomalaisen median kanssa. Tilauksen voit halutessasi perua milloin tahansa.
Lue lisää julkaisijalta Business Wire
Bigelow Space Operations Announces Partnership with CASIS to Fly Payloads to the International Space Station21.2.2018 03:18 | Tiedote
Bigelow Space Operations (BSO) is proud to announce a partnership with the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS), manager of the International Space Station (ISS) U.S. National Laboratory. BSO is officially a user of the ISS National Lab, and will be facilitating the integration of payloads for commercial, academic and government customers. In this capacity, BSO intends to contract with other payload integrating companies where we not only can help those companies to develop their dynamic futures for themselves and their successful clients extending beyond ISS operations, but to also offer ourselves as a customer and understand how to help CASIS. This may be important if CASIS is to someday enable usage of B330 stations. BSO’s mandate is to promote the services of the ISS National Lab, promote other payload facilitating companies and to develop new relationships for the ISS and Bigelow Aerospace stations. BSO will kick off this through a recently awarded CASIS partner
Bigelow Aerospace Announces the Creation of Bigelow Space Operations21.2.2018 01:00 | Tiedote
Bigelow Aerospace is excited to introduce Bigelow Space Operations (BSO), a new commercial space company that is the sales, operational and customer service company that manages and operates space stations developed by Bigelow Aerospace. With the two launches of B330-1 and B330-2 expected in 2021, the time is now in 2018 to begin BSO activity. These single structures that house humans on a permanent basis will be the largest, most complex structures ever known as stations for human use in space. The customers that B330 will seek to accommodate will be very diverse. Bigelow Space Operations has a mission to market and operate these and other space stations including future generations developed by Bigelow Aerospace that are so capable, so diverse and so large that they can accommodate virtually unlimited use almost anywhere. Over time, Bigelow Aerospace will manufacture a single station, launched on a single rocket that will contain over 2.4 times the pressurized volume of the entire In
Andersen Tax & Legal Launches in Egypt20.2.2018 17:30 | Tiedote
The Andersen name launches in Egypt this week as Maher Milad Iskander and Co., an Egyptian tax and legal firm based in Cairo, formally adopts the name Andersen Tax & Legal. Maher Milad Iskander and Co. became a collaborating firm of Andersen Global in July of 2017 and is one of three that have become member firms and adopted the Andersen name thus far in 2018. Maher Milad Iskander, Managing Partner of Andersen Tax & Legal in Egypt, said, “Andersen Global’s strategy of focusing on outstanding tax and legal services will provide us with many advantages and will allow us to even better serve our cross-border clientele. We are looking forward to our continued work with the Andersen team and to seamlessly providing innovative and client-focused solutions on a global level through our colleagues around the world.” “Egypt is considered to be one of the highest growing markets in the world and our adoption of the Andersen name in Egypt has come at the perfect time,” added Global Chairman and A
First Dedicated Esports Apparel Brand H4X.gg Unveils Its Debut Line of Performance Gear and Streetwear, Partners with ESL and DreamHack20.2.2018 17:00 | Tiedote
Esports apparel and gear company Moniker, Inc. ("Moniker") has introduced the first esports lifestyle brand H4X.gg (pronounced “hacks”) with high quality performance wear and casual streetwear for esports athletes and fans. H4X.gg has partnered with ESL, the world’s largest esports company, and DreamHack, the world’s largest digital festival, to become the official apparel supplier of ESL One, Intel® Extreme Masters, DreamHack Open, DreamHack Masters and DreamLeague 2018, kicking off with ESL One in Katowice, Poland on February 24-25. "We are very happy to partner with the first dedicated esports apparel brand designed specifically for fans and players,” said Bernhard Mogk, SVP Global Sales & Business Development at ESL. “We’re incredibly excited to debut the line of performance gear at ESL One Katowice this month and roll out the entire line at future ESL events throughout 2018.” The H4X.gg line was developed by passionate gamers and esports industry veterans at BITKRAFT Esports Ventu
Proposals of the Supervisory Board to Be Submitted to the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting of Sartorius AG20.2.2018 17:00 | Tiedote
At today’s meeting, the Supervisory Board of Sartorius AG, approved the Executive Board’s recommendation to submit a proposal to the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting on April 5, 2018, to raise dividends to 0.51 euros per preference share and 0.50 euros per ordinary share. Prior-year dividends were 0.46 euros and 0.45 euros per preference share and per ordinary share, respectively. Therefore, the total amount disbursed under this proposal would increase by 11.0% to 34.5 million euros from 31.1 million euros a year earlier. In addition, the Supervisory Board will submit a proposal to the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting to elect Dr. Guido Oelkers to the Supervisory Board as a representative of the shareholders. Guido Oelkers has already been a member of this board since November 2017. He was appointed by court order after Supervisory Board member Professor Arnold Picot, Ph.D., had passed away. Guido Oelkers, who was born in 1965 and holds a university degree in business administr
ETECSA Enhances Connectivity to the Rest of the World with SES Networks20.2.2018 17:00 | Tiedote
Cubans and visitors to Cuba will have additional access to reliable and uninterrupted connectivity throughout the main island of Cuba as ETECSA, Cuba’s national telecommunications operator, signed a deal with SES Networks for satellite services, SES announced today. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180220005894/en/ ETECSA Enhances Connectivity to the Rest of the World with SES Networks (Photo: Business Wire) SES Networks will augment ETECSA’s existing terrestrial infrastructure with its high-performance fibre-like medium earth orbit (MEO) capacity and improve connectivity for end-customers of the Cuban operator. “By working with SES Networks, we are ensuring that our customers across the main island will have a new way to access high-performing Internet at all times through this innovative satellite system. Our collaboration with SES Networks highlights ETECSA’s mission of providing telecommunications services t
Uutishuoneessa voit lukea tiedotteitamme ja muuta julkaisemaamme materiaalia. Löydät sieltä niin yhteyshenkilöidemme tiedot kuin vapaasti julkaistavissa olevia kuvia ja videoita. Uutishuoneessa voit nähdä myös sosiaalisen median sisältöjä. Kaikki STT Infossa julkaistu materiaali on vapaasti median käytettävissä.Tutustu uutishuoneeseemme